Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
She irritates me. That story of the wasp going 'in' than most dates. First of all, it's multiple wasp stings. Second why is this story worthy. Third of all why the smug face.
I find her so eww and cringe. Posts about the most banal things whilst travelling.

Reactions: 4

Bubble12

Any excuse to make something about herself. Reminds me of when she watched seaspiricy and posted all those stories of her crying saying things need to change, then this week she’s posted a photo of a pizza covered in fish. Couldn’t have effected her that much.

• Wow
I'm super close to unfollowing her: smug, posting ad after ad and now, this morning, a tone deaf dancing sponsored ad when so many people feel devastated by the prospect of more austerity under the tories... Bad timing...

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Her telling everyone that you just need to be a “present” parent 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she f’ing joking?! How present is she when she is talking to her child through a camera, filming her constantly for the gram and shipping her off to childcare while she pisses around online?! Bore off love!!
And her miscarriage..sorry, but she has said time and time again she doesn’t want another child?! I think she barely wants the one she has. So why is she using this “miscarriage” for attention?!
Urgggh she is the worst.

Mamaelf

I wish she would just own the fact that she’s naturally very lean and on top of that does a lot of exercise, rather than pretending to be relatable and telling people she spent her 20s trying to suck in her six pack. Cue all of the ‘omg babe, you look amazing’ and ‘you’re so perfect’ posts, which is what this was really about.

Gossipreadee

Does anyone know what she's referring to? Did she share something to do with saving the planet?
Not entirely sure but She has shared some sponsored link posts about climate change however I think when she has gone into her stats it’s clearly not getting as many clicks as she would have liked and she can probably see that when she has advertised clothing that probably gets more clicks. I kinda get her point that people seem more concerned about consuming rather than climate change. However I don’t go to influencers like Carly in the first place for climate change advice. It’s kinda contradictory of her tbh she is always trying to sell us clothing, products, books, retreats away and the one time that she hasn’t she expects us to all fall at her knees. Her book could have been an e book for a start that would contribute to saving the planet. Her retreat could have been online. I’ve never really seen her promote 2nd hand etc etc. I appreciate what’s she saying however she isn’t really the influencer that I go to for that kinda material.

vicky87

I've just seen her stories about counselling and she is talking so fast in them, she seems a bit manic 😂

Bubble12

I saw the above comment and had to also add my piece! I met her at the opening of the Ivy in Norwich. I went up to her to tell her I was a fan she the look she gave me, up and down like I was a piece of sh!t on her shoe. She just kind of smirked, rolled her eyes and walked off. She was pregnant then as well. I was a blogger and we had been asked to write a piece about the opening and do some insta stories in exchange for free food and drink all night. She never posted anything, thought she was so rude.

• Wow
Glad the baby arrived safely. Terrible middle name (Bowie isn’t great either but BUSTIN?!) Bets on her now making homebirth her whole personality?
I hâte the name, but also am I the only one that finds it a bit crap from the babies perspective to not just refer to them as a rainbow baby but name them Bowie so it can be shortened to Bo which is also part of rainbow? The baby is their own person, why should they be a walking memorium to a previous miscarriage that ultimately had nothing to do with them?

I find referring to a baby as a “rainbow baby” a bit horrible for this reason anyway tbh.

Slimem

I have no idea who those people are but the video is soooo cringe and the comments are brilliant!

• Haha

squacksquack

Chatty Member
You do realise Bustin is the surname right? Leon Bustin is their father
No, I had no idea. 😂 I’ve only watched a couple of her videos (she irks me) so didn’t know her partner’s last name. I’m glad it’s not the middle name but with influencers and the terrible things they call their children, I wouldn’t be shocked.

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Yeah that irked me too. I also just felt sorry for her. Imagine your whole life is based on your body image in an imaginary world created through an app and so you’re doing an ab workout when your baby is a day old. Have a day off love.
Yeah it is really sad! Get into bed, rest and snuggle your baby. Your body just grew a whole person and birthed them, let it have some down time!

Mamaelf

She may as well just post ‘my child is an inconvenience but we’re trying to make the best of it’

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Just skimmed through the latest vlog. She’s worried about having a second child because of the environment and the life Jax might be living in the future (global warming etc I think). Stan the van is only a 3 seater 🙄. She can’t imagine not being pregnant again. She thinks “there’s enough kids out there”. She touched on how maybe that’s a root they could go down (adoption,but didn’t say adoption). Leon’s not bothered either way. Hope that helps! 🙈
Why have a child at all then if those are your views?Plus she wouldn’t adopt as she wouldn’t be able to use the child for content on her social media 🤣Also if she cares so much about the environment, why does she take the diesel glugging camper van out everyday for no real reason?! She is so full of shit.

drewydrop

Chatty Member
She is the one instagrammer/ influencer whatever that I cannot stand and irks me instantly. I remember a few years back when I was at my lowest, mid thirties, screwed over massively by a guy I loved, no children and surrounded by all my married friends with their multiple babies and was generally finding life a struggle, she released a vlog on how to be happy and claiming that if you have positive energy then positive things will happen to you. And it was stuff like buy yourself some flowers, get a coffee, read a book, hug a pet 🙄 And I was thinking sorry Carly but this shit isn’t going to cut it right now!! I get her intentions but everything she does just comes across as smug and patronising.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I used to really like her - but slowly going off. As other have said, she comes across fairly smug - is she a PT, a BoPo activist or a relationship therapist? I’m never quite sure
More recently she has come across as so smug. Especislly since having the baby.

gee13

VIP Member
I don't understand why you'd want to do a massive life change like that right when your child has started a new school and you have a newborn?! She said she wants to enjoy the newborn days this time but how will she do that when she's so busy moving to another country?! Just wait a few months!