Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:sleep: smug and unable to admit she's genetically gifted. its not her training

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just don't know how she can leave baba, I know she says it's to be a 'role model', but that will only apply when Jax is older. Also the workout cards...any supplement free with magazines/newspapers/Google search will show the exact same exercises. Though I suppose kudos to her for making bucks out of the gullible

Reactions: 2
Her latest post of her dancing on her Instagram REALLY cringed me out. It’s great to be body confident but she comes across as so smug and arrogant.

Reactions: 5
Never liked her, always given off vibes that she's the kind of person who thinks she's better than everyone else

I used to really like her - but slowly going off. As other have said, she comes across fairly smug - is she a PT, a BoPo activist or a relationship therapist? I’m never quite sure

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her - but slowly going off. As other have said, she comes across fairly smug - is she a PT, a BoPo activist or a relationship therapist? I’m never quite sure
More recently she has come across as so smug. Especislly since having the baby.

Reactions: 4
Used to be way more relatable - loved her workout videos . Like many influencers her life comes across pretty perfect lots of family trips / holidays , clothes - swipe ups and collaborations that no longer appeal. I really dislike the sex series too 😬

Reactions: 3
Urgh she's just so smug. Baby is cute but the last thing I want to see while having breakfast is her instagramming in her underwear! FFS, put some clothes on!... So attention seeking.

Could she be anymore annoying in her latest post of her dancing on the bed? Also did she grow up in America as can’t quite place her accent

I'm super close to unfollowing her: smug, posting ad after ad and now, this morning, a tone deaf dancing sponsored ad when so many people feel devastated by the prospect of more austerity under the tories... Bad timing...

Reactions: 4
I just unfollowed her. Another cringe dancing video for yet another bloody AD (especially on such a difficult day for so many) has made me realise enough is enough. Her content is so boring these days too and she couldn’t get more smug if she tried

Reactions: 1
Agree - ad after ad these days , and today’s post such bad timing ! Also is she on another holiday? I know they need to make money but ahh and cringe cringe cringe

This face represents how smug she’s comes across she used to be relatable :(

Attachments

Last edited: