Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes tone deaf really does encapsulate her posts at the moment. She's trying to make people feel sorry for her because Jax is having tantrums sometimes and she's "solo parenting" whilst Leon races, and they are staying in hotels rather than air bnbs and she hasn't had any treatments because she's had to look after her child. I'm just here like, you could have left Jax with your parents or Leon could have gone to Sri Lanka alone? I get it is not all roses travelling with a kid but I don't think anyone is under that impression anyway. I'm not about to feel sorry for her because she has to take care of her kid when on holiday??
I really get the impression that she resents Jax. Being a mother isn’t easy but I just feel like she really begrudges her child’s existence

Reactions: 4

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I don’t know how this thread isn’t busier she is probably one of the most toxic influencers there is! Drives me nuts.
I honestly couldn’t stand her enough even to snark 🤣 the fake accent and the constant masturbation talk were a firm no for me. Just had a little nose and her followers look far less than I remember when I used to follow her ages ago. Also why does she have her boobs out in 90% of her reels 🤔 No one cares.

Reactions: 3

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I've just seen her stories about counselling and she is talking so fast in them, she seems a bit manic 😂
And going to counselling, finding it hard (fair enough) but afterwards in a weekday being able to spend half of it “just watching the world go by” and then spend another hour talking about it all..bloody hell, get in the real world! The rest of us would have to go back to work/childcare/studying etc etc! She is so utterly un-relatable. The plant thing and her husband though - wow they are so fake together aren’t they?! Really unnatural.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
I was scrolling through the comments section of that bizarre, cult-ish, practically softcore p*rn, vid Niomi Smart posted to IG of her making out with her creepy fiance in a coffee shop...

Anddd guess who said they "loved" it in the comments? :rolleyes: Yep, you guessed it. Carly. Why am I not surprised?

The fact that Carly thinks Niomi and Jamie's behavior is not only normal, but aspirational behavior is so problematic. This isn't cute at all. It's, at best, rude and entitled behavior. But above that, it is an example of a toxic codependent relationship comprised of two people who don't live in the real world, emotionally manipulate each other, and need to overcompensate to feel secure. Um, let's NOT normalize this, Carly...

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 1.15.41 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

LMJ

VIP Member
Jumping on this thread (normally read along)......I think its a total pr stunt, definitely something she would she do. She's awful, mentioned before I'd met her and I know quite a few influencers who know her very well and yep......we all think its a pr stunt for attention.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
She may as well just post ‘my child is an inconvenience but we’re trying to make the best of it’
Yeah her posts are a bit much. Imagine the kid seeing that years down the line. There's a fair line between letting people know this is a thing you feel versus constantly showcasing it on social media. She's so lucky to be able to go all those amazing things, sorry you have to share that with your kid?? Just find a babysitter for her then. Or shut up.

Think Carly’s the only person who does love it.
I thought that! Even her fans were saying “I love you but…” it’s standing out to most as a bit odd or a bit of a red flag.

the video is just too much. It looks like they’re in a public cafe?! It just looks desperate and unhealthy.

Summerrose20

She grew up in Norwich. She has a weird accent though - it’s almost like she’s trying to put on an American accent or something.
I thought it sounded kiwi 🤣 but yes def grew up in Norwich! I grew up in Norfolk and don't have a strong accent but I def don't sound like her and putting on some weird accent!

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I took it to mean that it fell off because it was loose so now she’s found it again she’s getting it resized to properly fit/not fall off again.
All part of the story 🤥

Isnt it odd how she painted her nail tips the exact shade of her ring the day before it was “found”. Probably hoped for an Instagram aesthetic; actually ended up looking like she had been digging bare handed in the garden for several hours..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Slimem

She is doing a retreat there soon, and I've done some digging out of curiosity. She's charging £2k-£3k for a 1 week stay, with some classes and 1 ice bath thrown in as "activities". It is "all inclusive" without any alcohol offered of course, what an absolute rip off. And the cheapest option £2k is to stay in a room with 2-3 other people, like in a fucking summer camp! Who's going to pay for that?
An idiot. Only an idiot would pay for that. I’m assuming anyone who wants to go to her retreat and doesn’t already live in Costa Rica has got to pay for their own flights? I wonder which audience she’s catering to…?
You know the first one will be a couple of local instagrammers and her deluded mates from the UK.

Summerrose20

In my local newspaper they put a story in there saying she had lost it. This morning I've seen they have said she's just found it. My first thought was PR stunt, read the comments on the article it would seem quite alot of people think the same as me.
Influencers especially her would do anything for attention.

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Think Carly’s the only person who does love it. Everyone else is rightly so disagreeing with it. How unaware do you have to be to do that in a cafe to prove you’re in love? New thread I need to look at I think!

I’ll be at an event next weekend that Carly’s speaking at and I partly want to hear what she has to say but I don’t know if I can deal with the smugnes, especially now she’s pregnant again and acting all Earth mother.

Bubble12

She is so smug and such a brag. My friend had a baby the same day as Carly and potty trained her 4 months ago and not once has she put a cringe Instagram story or post about it. That poor girl. I bet she came home from nursery in a change of clothes but I’m sure she wouldn’t tel us that!

Bubble12

Wow that’s shocking! So much for spreading body positivity, I’d have to order the biggest size and don’t like the XXL lable! It looks overpriced anyway.

gee13

VIP Member
Isn’t it weird how she says she doesn’t vlog anymore because jax has asked not to be filmed yet jax is constantly in her Instagram stories/reels?!

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
The original article had loads of comments about how no one cared and who even was this ‘influencer’. Carly replied to a few of them lol. View attachment 564279
They shared it because you have (somehow) over 100k followers, therefore the reporting on this because she is an “influencer” is exactly it. If Joan down the road lost her ring and tried to tell the local rag, they wouldn’t care less!

Wendo89

I've always found it a bit off that she advertises Natural cycles as a form of contraception. She has done today but she also has done adverts for them years ago before Jax. In her early pregnancy vids with Jax I'm sure she says that they weren't trying for a baby....! Also, it was very sad about her miscarriage, but she also said that wasn't a planned pregnancy either. I remember thinking at the time that it's all so contradictory and why is she a fan of natural cycles if she has fallen pregnant twice 'unplanned' . Apologies that this is random, but it bugs me!

EDIT - just found the vlog from Jax. about 48 seconds in she says they were thinking of trying for children.

her stories today completing contradicting all she has said in the past about Jax and her pregnancys. Don't know why it bugs me so much. maybe because it's such a big thing to be advertising to an audience when you're basically admitting it also doesn't work..!?

Last edited: