Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Oddly enough she should be teaching her daughter to say vulva, but I'll forgive her because we've all been taught wrong.
I was shocked to find out they pay Leon's mum to come and clean for them? I don't know why but it makes me feel uneasy, but if it works for them, it works for them.

Reactions: 6
Yesterday was the last straw for me: first the dancing ad and then a gifted flight to NZ and her preaching about the service they offer where they turn seats into one long sofa thing. My husband is from NZ and we haven’t been for 10 years as flights are so expensive and she gets them for free? And then puts two short stories on insta with some pre-written text and preaches about travelling with kids. I’m so done. People are busting their balls to afford to live let alone go on holiday and these influencers get stuff for free and smugly tell us how busy they are and hard hard they work. Eff off. You wouldn’t know what hard work is if it smacked you in the face :rolleyes:

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
She is desperate for a collab with her daughter you can just tell. I’ve always got really mean bitchy vibes from Carly. She just seems so insincere all the time, and smug.

Bitchandstitch

Her dancing is so cringy so unnatural, shes a massive try hard. Also pit some gloves on your child while they are holding a sparkler in your parents garden somewhere you definitely shouldn’t be

• Wow
Every single post from her makes me cringe myself inside out. She just seems desperate to have issues so that she gets social media points.

Her post crying about getting into the third trimester was a bit triggering and insensitive seeming to me as a mum of a premature baby but I get that maybe I’m in a niche group. She just seems to want problems she doesn’t have.

Slimem

Wow, her latest post about her child at school, saying some children don’t have happy homes. Such unbelievable smugness, and a complete lack of understanding about child development and neurodiversity. I’m so glad someone has called her out on it.

• Angry

gee13

VIP Member
So one moment it's.. don't rush to get your body back, embrace postpartum then in the next breath she's working out and has been since he was a day old?!

Wendo89

Why does she look so bloody smug all the time 😂 I can’t stand the cringe faces she makes. Mostly talking about the recent nose piercing reel…!?

I’ve never seen someone do a natural cycle ad and the not reveal they’re pregnant a few months later
It really makes me so angry. I’m not against natural cycles but the bottom line is if you’re not very careful you’ll get caught out. Most women turn to it to get pregnant but don’t admit that. And those that are advertising it I personally
feel they should have to share the WHOLE picture and not just sharing “I feel so in sync with my body”, ok great, but if it’s long term contraception share how it’s important to sleep well, at the same time roughly, to be diligent with temp checks , check cervical mucus etc. they make out It’s just an app and a phone that magically knows when you’re ovulating 🤦🏽‍♀️

I just find it so irresponsible. That’s my rant over.

Reactions: 5

Hc68759

VIP Member
Her latest post of her dancing on her Instagram REALLY cringed me out. It’s great to be body confident but she comes across as so smug and arrogant.

openbook1

VIP Member
What the actual fuck Carly?

How does she think it is appropriate to share this online? I can see the inside of her underwear. I wish influencers would stop trying to be so woke.

• Sick

Tree_

VIP Member
Wtf did she think having a child was going to be like. Fucking weirdo. Lost a piece of me. NO you haven't. Your life changes. Stop blaming your daughter. Poor girlie never asked to be born. Please don't have or adopt another child they don't need to be gaslit like your daughter.

Attachments

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Wow, her latest post about her child at school, saying some children don’t have happy homes. Such unbelievable smugness, and a complete lack of understanding about child development and neurodiversity. I’m so glad someone has called her out on it.
Urgh she’s insufferable. Really good conversation in the comments but notice she hasn’t responded. Only to the comments saying how amazing she is 🙄
---
This has irked me. Do you think she has actually spoken to her daughter about taking her turn and not push in line? Not saying she deserved it at all, but she’s quick to villainise another 4yr old for his behaviour, maybe she should be teaching her daughter to also respect others and their boundaries.

Also using this situation as content is pretty dire and shows just how attention seeking she really is.

Last edited:

Slimem

That bread she’s promoting? £15 PER LOAF

And its bollocks. As if bread can cure your ills…

• Wow

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
She would be bitching if no one clicked on her clothes/beauty product posts as then she wouldn’t be getting the money for it so there’s no point in her trying to take the mora high ground on this. Don’t need any influencers preaching to me about climate change when they can’t even respect their own kids privacy-if I can’t expect them to do the most basic of things for their own children then how can I expect them to say anything worth while about anything else?

also hate when people do posts about charities/worthwhile causes that they are getting money from-if you were so supportive of the cause you would be sharing information without the need to be paid for it.

I wish she would just own the fact that she’s naturally very lean and on top of that does a lot of exercise, rather than pretending to be relatable and telling people she spent her 20s trying to suck in her six pack. Cue all of the ‘omg babe, you look amazing’ and ‘you’re so perfect’ posts, which is what this was really about.
Carly is one of those people who goes “oh I am so overweight” JUST for the attention. It drives me mad when she pinches her skin or tries to highlight her non existent stretch marks.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Would she stop with patronisingly telling people when they have had a bad day just to go out in the sun, ffs! And today - a whole day doing what she wants....she deserves it because her child had a tantrum 🤣🤣 Get a fucking grip of yourself! imagine if she had an actual job and lived in the real world, how would she cope!