Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee13

VIP Member
Isn’t it weird how she says she doesn’t vlog anymore because jax has asked not to be filmed yet jax is constantly in her Instagram stories/reels?!

Reactions: 3

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
The original article had loads of comments about how no one cared and who even was this ‘influencer’. Carly replied to a few of them lol. View attachment 564279
They shared it because you have (somehow) over 100k followers, therefore the reporting on this because she is an “influencer” is exactly it. If Joan down the road lost her ring and tried to tell the local rag, they wouldn’t care less!

Wendo89

I've always found it a bit off that she advertises Natural cycles as a form of contraception. She has done today but she also has done adverts for them years ago before Jax. In her early pregnancy vids with Jax I'm sure she says that they weren't trying for a baby....! Also, it was very sad about her miscarriage, but she also said that wasn't a planned pregnancy either. I remember thinking at the time that it's all so contradictory and why is she a fan of natural cycles if she has fallen pregnant twice 'unplanned' . Apologies that this is random, but it bugs me!

EDIT - just found the vlog from Jax. about 48 seconds in she says they were thinking of trying for children.

her stories today completing contradicting all she has said in the past about Jax and her pregnancys. Don't know why it bugs me so much. maybe because it's such a big thing to be advertising to an audience when you're basically admitting it also doesn't work..!?

Last edited:

Sophielou

Chatty Member
Her latest insta story - click bait for a Q&A or baby number 2 on the way?
Just skimmed through the latest vlog. She’s worried about having a second child because of the environment and the life Jax might be living in the future (global warming etc I think). Stan the van is only a 3 seater 🙄. She can’t imagine not being pregnant again. She thinks “there’s enough kids out there”. She touched on how maybe that’s a root they could go down (adoption,but didn’t say adoption). Leon’s not bothered either way. Hope that helps! 🙈

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
The arm is the whole reason I stopped watching her 😂😂 no one else does it.. so minor but so irritating!
It reminds me of when my hubby tried using a selfie stick when we were on holiday and all you could see was the bloody stick in every photo 😂(don’t judge me for using a stick I just wanted some nice pictures that didn’t show off all my chins 😂)

Summerrose20

Anyone seen her post where she's just screaming. Wtf? Does this just scream attention? It also looks so fake. Like holding her chest at the end and looks like a fake laugh 🙄 ugh can't stand this women. Just something about her that she gives off that screams I'm amazing, I love myself

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Lisa angel is local to Norwich and so is she which is why that jewellery line happened. But then she promotes someone else’s brand a few weeks ago.

I also think it’s disappointing that she bangs on about loving yourself and all body shapes are great and in new range the 16-18 is the biggest size she does and it’s labelled xxl

Ilikethisname

She is lucky Leon has Jax too. My two would hate the gym / CrossFit box .
Her hotel is paid for too but not sponsored. Gotta admit that part of the job I’m jealous of free holidays flights hotels etc although at what price does it come down too ? I wouldn’t show my kids off half as much as some influencers
Ditto the travelling. I know people raise their kids differently, but the trek in Peru when Jax was 4 months and still breastfed really put me off. Especially when Carly justified it as showing Jax a strong working Mum.

Yesterday was the last straw for me: first the dancing ad and then a gifted flight to NZ and her preaching about the service they offer where they turn seats into one long sofa thing. My husband is from NZ and we haven’t been for 10 years as flights are so expensive and she gets them for free? And then puts two short stories on insta with some pre-written text and preaches about travelling with kids. I’m so done. People are busting their balls to afford to live let alone go on holiday and these influencers get stuff for free and smugly tell us how busy they are and hard hard they work. Eff off. You wouldn’t know what hard work is if it smacked you in the face :rolleyes:
This 100%! What she doesn't say is that the sky couch is up to $800 per flight! And if you do your research you will see you can have ppl in normal economy seats in front of you reclining them, therefore restricting your space. She's just another sales person, albeit dressed up as a self righteous super mum.
Furthermore her tatts are fugly and Leon's handlebar mustache plus the budgie smugglers are just down right creepy!

• Heart

drewydrop

Chatty Member
My first reaction if I’d peed myself on a run would be quick, take a photo!! You can still highlight the issue without photographic evidence, we know what wetting yourself would look like! Used to love Carly’s YouTube videos years back in front of her old patterned sofa but she is the epitome of smug. She’s trying to be so down to earth and relatable with everyone, and keeps pushing how laid back, quirky and fun they are as a family. Her voice grates (I’m also from Norfolk) and her forced smiles where she sticks her tongue out are so irritating. Had to unfollow a while back..

Camperfan

VIP Member
I used to follow, and like, Carly a good few years ago before she had her first child. Gave up following she's ago as she was so Miss Perfect I got bored/turned off.
I was reminded of her when I saw she'd commented on someone's London mara post.
Watched the reel of her going on about how painful breast feeding was but it's her last baby and the next milestone was peri/menopause and the menopause was painful. Literally, as a 50 year old woman, thought WTF? There's a long stretch between ending breast feeding and menopause! So negative, I thought she was some kind of motivational life coach.

Long story short, don't think I've missed anything by not following. Hey and her hubby both super annoying smug and really nothing special at all.

Sayitisntso

Showing her daughter on the toilet 🤬 are there no private moments for these poor social media children exploited to hundreds of thousands of strangers?! I wouldn’t want someone to film me on the loo and share it to the public so why is it ok she does that to her child? How is her husband ok with this?! Really makes me so angry.
I hate it , all these private milestones being shared . She could show off about it without showing poor Jax and do a written story

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Is piercing your nose when you're over 30 such a big deal that you hide your nose in instagram stories???
Like who is THAT interested in her nose piercing that she's videoed the whole thing for a blog and is drawing out the suspense for it?
Influencers are so weird!
That is so embarrassing. She tries so hard to be effortlessly cool and it’s not working. I also see Jax is three and she is STILL posting pictures of her.

Bubble12

Shocked to see her instagram story of jax in the car, one arm looped out of her car seat so she’s not even in it properly and forward facing. Thank god they didn’t get in an accident.

Sassyvic23

She is doing a retreat there soon, and I've done some digging out of curiosity. She's charging £2k-£3k for a 1 week stay, with some classes and 1 ice bath thrown in as "activities". It is "all inclusive" without any alcohol offered of course, what an absolute rip off. And the cheapest option £2k is to stay in a room with 2-3 other people, like in a fucking summer camp! Who's going to pay for that?

• Wow
  • Haha

Sayitisntso

Used to be way more relatable - loved her workout videos . Like many influencers her life comes across pretty perfect lots of family trips / holidays , clothes - swipe ups and collaborations that no longer appeal. I really dislike the sex series too 😬