Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jbx

I don’t know how this thread isn’t busier she is probably one of the most toxic influencers there is! Drives me nuts.

Reactions: 5

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Would she stop with patronisingly telling people when they have had a bad day just to go out in the sun, ffs! And today - a whole day doing what she wants....she deserves it because her child had a tantrum 🤣🤣 Get a fucking grip of yourself! imagine if she had an actual job and lived in the real world, how would she cope!

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Does anyone know what she's referring to? Did she share something to do with saving the planet?
Probably posted something while sat in the fuel guzzling camper van that she took out for a totally pointless trip again, whilst snarking about her own followers clicking on more shit they don’t need that she was paid to promote. So climate conscious.

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
It’s like she’s a wee girl jumping up and down waving and shouting ‘I have sex look at me look at me,I use sex toys,I say the word orgasm’. So does a lot of the population but we don’t need to bring it up all the time. I’m all for sex talk and that’s fine,but she brings absolutely nothing of use to the table when she references it. There are some great influencers providing really useful/interesting info around sex and masturbation etc and I think that’s great,she just gives me second hand embarrassment when she does it.

• Heart

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Would she stop with patronisingly telling people when they have had a bad day just to go out in the sun, ffs! And today - a whole day doing what she wants....she deserves it because her child had a tantrum 🤣🤣 Get a fucking grip of yourself! imagine if she had an actual job and lived in the real world, how would she cope!
Urgh! I mentioned this a while back but I remember when I was following her and I was going through a really hard time and she did a video on how to be happy and it was buy yourself some flowers to brighten up your day. So patronising and at that point a bunch of flowers really wasn’t going to cut it. I cannot stand to watch/listen to her smug face

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
She needs to get a tripod or whatever else these “influencers” use to film themselves and their large egos - her ridiculously long straight arm has always bothered me 🤣

Her latest Instagram reel/post of “What we eat in a day” irked me so much. I hate this “Are you really hungry? Would you eat an apple?” rhetoric.

“If you’re still wanting to snack after your drink & are happy to eat the apple then you’re most likely hungry so go eat!” Ridiculous. This thinking is rooted in diet culture. Sometimes I have stomach rumbling, full body hunger but I don’t want to eat an apple. There’s a difference between stomach and mouth hunger (physical vs mental satiety) and I’m sure I can’t be alone in thinking this!
Also, there is a significant lack of carbs in some of those meals. I feel like a lot of her posts have a low-key (poorly hidden) restrictive tone to them, sprinkled with a bit of toxic positivity.
Her content is so contrived, she really is one of the worst out there. As IF that post was trying to remove any “food group guilt”, how horribly patronising it is! Her day must top barely 1200 calories from what she showed....well, at least she managed to show everyone that her daughter eats sea bass 👍🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I cannot stand her constant narcissistic Q&A's where people just ask things and she tells us all about her life and thoughts. she does them so frequently as well, so annoying.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I had to delete her off insta, her arm in all her stories... I couldn’t see past it and listen to what crap she was saying in that silly voice...
Yes the arm thing drives me mad I know it’s only a small thing but it’s so annoying! I really don’t know what I think of Carly,I think she comes across as quite sweet and I know she had terrible relationships in the past so it’s lovely to see how happy her and Leon are together but there’s something that comes across a bit know it all-ish or smug perhaps? I can’t quite put my finger on it

openbook1

VIP Member
Same! Cannot stand Leon either. I don’t mind John Chapman from The Lean Machines (he seems normal) but Leon and his stupid hats and handle bar moustache and general ‘I’m so cool and whacky’ attitude makes me cringe hard.

And her shouting/car dancing etc. is all for attention to show us all how crazy and care free she is on top of being wife/ mother/ relationship/ sex expert of the year 😴
Leon comes across as cocky pompous asshole.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
What the fuck did I just witness with that dancing video? Awful!!!! The second hand embarrassment is real. My baby is a few months younger than Jax and I am sick of hearing her spout on about what she wants to show her daughter about strong women and being a working mum etc. Fuck off with that shit, as if we all aren’t trying to be a good influence on our kids, we just don’t all have the money/freebies to travel every five minutes. I get pissed off by the implication that these influencers are doing parenting better than the rest of us-I could pick Jax out from a lineup but no internet stranger could do the same with my daughter,and that is worth more to me than a fold down seat on a plane.

her smugness just pisses me off,I used to like her but she is so annoying since she had a kid. I do like Leon,but he and John Chapman show their babies too much for my taste (although I think Johns little girl is an absolute cutie!)

Slimem

So one moment it's.. don't rush to get your body back, embrace postpartum then in the next breath she's working out and has been since he was a day old?!
Yeah that irked me too. I also just felt sorry for her. Imagine your whole life is based on your body image in an imaginary world created through an app and so you’re doing an ab workout when your baby is a day old. Have a day off love.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Oddly enough she should be teaching her daughter to say vulva, but I'll forgive her because we've all been taught wrong.
I was shocked to find out they pay Leon's mum to come and clean for them? I don't know why but it makes me feel uneasy, but if it works for them, it works for them.
She mentioned as well her mother in law gets to “spend more time with Jax” while she cleans and they then work...willing to bet the cleaning is just a cover so they have been able to have her round tbh.

This reply on her Q&A 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Slimem

I can’t believe her ‘retreat’ is £80. I wouldn’t even call it a retreat. It’s £80 for 3 hours in Cromer with ‘welcome hugs’. Genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse…

• Haha

Bubble12

Does anyone follow Leon? He is doing 4 marathons in 4 days. The first one he did in 5.5 hours and was moaning that it was ‘about 2 hours slower than usual’ making out he does 3.5hr marathons but because he was running with others he had to stay with them. Then he did a PB in 4.5hrs yesterday. So he was talking crap! He seems really arrogant as well.

• Haha

Gossipreadee

Is Carly using her van ads, just an excuse to not respect the covid staying local? most definitely not in Norwich in her van stories. My guess is she can get around this one saying that it’s for work. I’m pretty fed up with lock down myself but she really is losing my respect with this. Especially after I sympathise with her and others for not being able to see loved ones. This wasn’t necessary or local travel sure it’s maybe 10miles away, so not hundreds of miles but most have been staying bored AF going on walks around their neighbourhoods. She could have shown off that van just as well on their driveway... 🤷‍♂️

• Angry

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
She must be confusing motorways with normal roads surely, when she says in her latest post her husband pulled over on the side of the motorway so her daughter could go to the toilet 🤯🤯 The hard shoulder is for absolute emergencies, not so your kid can pee - what world do these idiots live in?! So unsafe. The smug way she talks about potty training one day in as well 🤣
Her labelling of ads, see she is another “PR event” labeller in tiny writing 🙄 no, it’s an AD, you got paid - label your shit properly!!