Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually seems surprised though when all the tat is too small and then swaps it for bigger? What a waste of time, but then again she has nothing else better to do so ….

Carly, I actually don't mind you at all but if you're reading this, please stop filming your child on the toilet and share with the internet.

She is so wasteful it’s unbelievable , I actually think Will has had words with her as not seeing quite the amount of insane nonsense purchasing we saw at say easter with all the rabbit crap

Reactions: 1
Oh wow her reality of her house i mean its amazing how deceiving she is on insta.
Plus i think shes very unhappy

“Blinds to open” listed as a job to do! 😂 Get a grip luv. And most of the other jobs would take 2-3 mins, tidy toys away, make beds, clear table, wipe walls, wipe kitchen cupboard doors, shoes put away, clothes put away. Which would leave loads of time for someone not working to clean bathroom and entertain toddler. Most people do these tasks before and after their real job.

Reactions: 9
One day of the weekend for family and one day of house chores. What a sad regimented way of living. She’s at home all week cleaning. It baffles me that she would need a day at the weekend when her partners not working and the kids are off and choosing to clean. 😐

Reactions: 2
If she stayed at home through the week instead of going to b&m buying stuff she doesn’t want the week later and actually did the cleaning then .

Reactions: 6
She always has a kids physique with a pot belly, she can hardly manage the three she has so can’t see a fourth happening

Reactions: 3
He always rambles on about how blessed he is and all this law of attaction stuff. he’s always manifesting and shrieking on his home made music tracks as well that all sound exactly the same with him hysterical and practically crying

I've always thought they both puff. Her eyes look weird at times and all watery. The pair of them are like over grown teens. She looks like a 14 year old who had a baby when she's wearing that awful t-shirt/ cycling shorts combo pushing the pram. It's like she wants to stay a little girl

I'm quite surprised at the wedding too. I know her mum has passed away but I honestly thought she'd want an Instagram wedding for content. Something not right there. Smells like a marry me or I'm leaving doo 🤔

Reactions: 7
Surely will shouldn't be attempting to fix the boiler himself just by watching youtube 👀

• Haha
I've always thought they both puff. Her eyes look weird at times and all watery. The pair of them are like over grown teens. She looks like a 14 year old who had a baby when she's wearing that awful t-shirt/ cycling shorts combo pushing the pram. It's like she wants to stay a little girl

I'm quite surprised at the wedding too. I know her mum has passed away but I honestly thought she'd want an Instagram wedding for content. Something not right there. Smells like a marry me or I'm leaving doo 🤔
She’s got no pals to fill a wedding

I think she’ll be getting married in a crop top and cycling shorts in the colour black

• Haha