Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally forgotten about this red face fool! But seen Emmylous lava guts in that red dress reminded me of something and here I am!

Claims everyone else is a troll and she is the biggest red troll of all nasty crusty witch she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have literally forgotten about this red face fool! But seen Emmylous lava guts in that red dress reminded me of something and here I am!

Claims everyone else is a troll and she is the biggest red troll of all nasty crusty witch she is!
Wonder if she’s still paying a cleaner to vacuum up her skin sheddings 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Yes! She was moving after 17 years and the cleaners spotted the skin flakes as soon as they turned up!
It makes me feel sick at the thought. How was she not up keeping her own property and cleaning the skin shed regularly? She’s not missing any limbs as far as I’m aware, she could wield a vacuum cleaner & a mop surely.

Reactions: 4
So she thought it was okay to take advantage of the cleaners who are probably from non English speaking backgrounds and minority groups, she should be ashamed of herself, also for keeping her place in such a state for so long :sick:

Reactions: 2
So she thought it was okay to take advantage of the cleaners who are probably from non English speaking backgrounds and minority groups, she should be ashamed of herself, also for keeping her place in such a state for so long :sick:
Can’t miss an opportunity to label someone a discriminatory ableist

Reactions: 2
That is truly 🤮🤮🤮

Yes! She was moving after 17 years and the cleaners spotted the skin flakes as soon as they turned up!
[/QUOTE]

"I am having surgery to both remove the cyst for symptom control, and also to determine what it is – whether it’s malignant or benign. The surgeons will also remove most or all of my reproductive organs – depending on if there is cancer.

I’m rejoicing that I can say goodbye to my periods though! Just recently I was wishing for my periods to end – knowing I have that power, I am wishing for world peace. "

She has a cyst on her ovary. She either already knows she's having a hysterectomy, or she doesn't know how periods work.

I can’t stand her.
How bleeping dare this Freddy Kruger bleep beg for money. That’s so gross. She has a husband who works does she not? She also earns income, stop could stop buying ugly clothes and brooches and pay her own way perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe that Carly has a cyst, but something seems a bit off.

She’s had the shits for nearly six months, but suddenly she goes to the hospital as soon as she gets back from a very long overseas holiday. Then about three weeks later after the hospital visit, surgery is happening and it MIGHT be cancer (why mention getting a hysterectomy if you don’t know yet?). I’ve never had a cyst before but this all seems very strange to me. Correct me if I’m wrong. Or maybe it just seems strange because I know that she lies and about the secrets she keeps from the public.

I posted a screenshot of Carly talking about having the shits back in February. She said back then that it was because of ichthyosis.

She says that she posted the paypal because people have asked how they can help. I can only see the Facebook comments - nobody is asking that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carly posted again about having a hysterectomy. But I thought she was only getting it if her cyst is cancerous, which she doesn’t know yet. Help me understand. Because to me it looks like she is insinuating that she has cancer, while asking for money.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Carly posted again about having a hysterectomy. But I thought she was only getting it if her cyst is cancerous, which she doesn’t know yet. Help me understand. Because to me it looks like she is insinuating that she has cancer, while asking for money.
She’s ALWAYS asking for money. 🙄

I used to have a blog back in the day, and I got quite a few paid/sponsored opportunities because of it. Carly constantly whinged that she never got offered stuff. Lots of people can’t stand her, even within the disability advocacy space, but they won’t say anything because she publicly crucifies anyone who has a different opinion to her.

Reactions: 6