Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Carly says she’s still a little unwell but she’s off to matchbox 20, Sydney and neighbors house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how Carly says she’s still a little unwell but she’s off to matchbox 20, Sydney and neighbors house.
She’s not crazy, she’s just a little unwell

…sorry, I know that’s terrible but I couldn’t help myself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I followed her for a little while. I resonate with the more woke side of the tracks. At times in my life I have been a hard core activist on a certain topic close to my heart.

Omg she is *exhausting*
Imagine having her as a friend.
You would be walking on eggshells.
Every topic, every joke, every discussion would be so bloody political.

she is literally *the guy who can’t have a good time*

Reactions: 13
Haven't seen her policing the people I follow as much recently... Which is weird. I'm used to seeing her calling out half the people I follow in the comments sections, but it all feels a bit quiet of late. I guess every cooker needs their recharge time?

Haven't seen her policing the people I follow as much recently... Which is weird. I'm used to seeing her calling out half the people I follow in the comments sections, but it all feels a bit quiet of late. I guess every cooker needs their recharge time?
She’s still a horrid bleep, inside & out.
Hopefully she’s working her way through a crisis, a scandal, cheating saga. Something juicy.

Congratulations Bri Lee, who will be appearing at the Melbourne Writers Festival to talk about her new book. I saw her name on a big poster on my way to work today. I hope Carly sees it too.

Reactions: 5
As far as language goes I try to be inclusive and non judgemental, but oh my God... Everything is offensive to this woman 🤦‍♀️

Ugh. She’s such a bore. Thinks that substituting online ‘activism’ for having a personality will make her interesting…. It doesn’t 🥴