Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen her policing the people I follow as much recently... Which is weird. I'm used to seeing her calling out half the people I follow in the comments sections, but it all feels a bit quiet of late. I guess every cooker needs their recharge time?
She did it a while ago on a personal Facebook post by someone I know. The funny thing is that she misinterpreted what the post was saying and was corrected several times by other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did it a while ago on a personal Facebook post by someone I know. The funny thing is that she misinterpreted what the post was saying and was corrected several times by other people.
Her comprehension skills are not great. Her website says she has a bachelor's in ecommerce and a master's in communication. How did she get these?!

Reactions: 1
Her comprehension skills are not great. Her website says she has a bachelor's in ecommerce and a master's in communication. How did she get these?!
Out of the cereal box promotion or she’s sucked a mean cock to get ahead at Uni

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She made a pathetic April Fool’s Day joke but then said she’s decided it can’t be called Fool’s day because that’s an ableist slur so we all need to call it April Fun Day from now on. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How ableist! What if someone doesn’t know how to have fun?

I can’t wait to watch her on SBS tonight 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was supposed to be on Insight last night but at 4pm yesterday she tweeted that 'this episode will now air at a later date' so maybe she was shunted for a less juvenile topic?
The filming was a long time ago. It must be taking a long time to edit 😉 I cannot think of a worse person to talk about fandom than an actual stalker and someone who unhealthily fixates on people.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made a pathetic April Fool’s Day joke but then said she’s decided it can’t be called Fool’s day because that’s an ableist slur so we all need to call it April Fun Day from now on. 🙄
Omg haha

Such a kill joy!!

Reactions: 4