Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend who knows her just showed me another pearler. She said she received “the best apology ever” from someone, in that it was super genuine and kind hearted. Then she goes on to say she wishes she recorded it so she could listen to it on repeat. What the actual duck? Deffo has some kind of narcissistic personality disorder.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread. Carly has caused endless damage to spaces occupied by some of Australia's best disability advocates. I'm not a psychologist, but I genuinely believe she has a narcissistic personality disorder. I'm 99% certain she nominated herself for the Order of Australia medal - she's never denied this, and it's one of a multitude of reasons other advocates can't stand her. There are so many people who dedicate their lives to advocacy and support for other PWD, and none of them ask for cookies. These things seem to be Carly's driving motivation - accolades, awards and acknowledgement. She centers herself in everything she does. None of her work is about other people, it's entirely about herself.

I need to be careful what I say here, because I don't want to implicate anyone. But I have it on pretty solid authority that Carly has an extensive network of sock accounts across all the main social media platforms. She uses these accounts to stalk, report and intimidate anyone who challenges or questions her, or even dares to be friends with someone she has targeted. I genuinely believe she's a profoundly unwell individual, and it's deeply troubling she continues to be afforded a platform by the ABC and other major platforms.
Re. the sock accounts - nothing would surprise me. She clearly needs psychological an/or psychiatric help. Creating fake accounts to harass people is pretty serious and further confirms my feeling of ‘yuck’ about her.

Reactions: 5
My friend who knows her just showed me another pearler. She said she received “the best apology ever” from someone, in that it was super genuine and kind hearted. Then she goes on to say she wishes she recorded it so she could listen to it on repeat. What the actual duck? Deffo has some kind of narcissistic personality disorder.
That's.... Bizarre. Like almost fetishizing the power dynamic exchange in that moment?

Totally agree with you though, I feel like this is narcissism 101. If you're reading this Carly, might be time to do a NPD inventory? It's red flag central from where I'm sitting.

Re. the sock accounts - nothing would surprise me. She clearly needs psychological an/or psychiatric help. Creating fake accounts to harass people is pretty serious and further confirms my feeling of ‘yuck’ about her.
It's pretty disturbing, and I know there are people out there who have the receipts for it. It's basically bullying / stalking on a systemic scale.

Reactions: 6
That's.... Bizarre. Like almost fetishizing the power dynamic exchange in that moment?

Totally agree with you though, I feel like this is narcissism 101. If you're reading this Carly, might be time to do a NPD inventory? It's red flag central from where I'm sitting.

It's pretty disturbing, and I know there are people out there who have the receipts for it. It's basically bullying / stalking on a systemic scale.
Well, I hope they show their receipts sooner rather than later so she no longer gets the accolades she feeds off which IS narcissism 101. And how on earth do you nominate yourself for an OAM? I was surprised when I heard she got one, because I thought it was an award people got after considerable service to their community, not just a few years blogging and speaking on radio and tv and not actually doing anything. OAM’s mean tit to me anyway. I know of paedophiles and other abusers who have been awarded OAM’s, so they mean nothing. For Carly it’s another free pass to act like more of an asshole, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

yeah sorry all for the mental image but i can honestly imagine her pleasuring herself listening to a recorded message of someone praising her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I was astonished when she was given an OAM. Everything she does is self-promotion, none of it is to make anyone else's life better. It's all about Carly.

Reactions: 4

She’s truly obsessed with herself. She forced her way to becoming a “public figure” which means anyone can have an opinion of you. She constantly searches her name and pulls people up on what they say about her then gets either her rabid fans or uses her fake accounts to go after the person.

Reactions: 4
Come have a chat Finny!

You can't carry on like a high and mighty fuckwit and just block on here.

Come have an ADULT conversation on how problematic and performative you are.

Come have a chat Finny!

You can't carry on like a high and mighty fuckwit and just block on here.

Come have an ADULT conversation on how problematic and performative you are.
I don’t think having an adult conversation is something that is within Carly. If she disagrees with you, then she is right and you are wrong. It’s sad that there’s no room for different opinions. You know - like a proper debate which she’s incapable of having.

I can't think of anyone else with a profile like Carly's (who seems to pop up everywhere) who openly acts so inappropriately, admitting to bullying others, shouting others down, calling out other activists and brands and authors and literally anyone who is not Carly, yet continues to be given a platform.

Is the media really that afraid on calling someone out if they have a disability, or in Carly's case, a skin disorder? She acts reprehensively and I'm yet to see anyone publicly call her out or question why she has the platform she does.

I'm sure Carly sees anyone who criticises her as being jealous - it's more being incredulous that so many people fall for her narc posturing and fail to see the lack of talent, the tweets of her sad looking meals, the bullying of other people and the dismissal of anyone else's feelings or opinions.

And there's no way she doesn't read here!

Is the media really that afraid on calling someone out if they have a disability, or in Carly's case, a skin disorder? She acts reprehensively and I'm yet to see anyone publicly call her out or question why she has the platform she does.
Sadly yes. She also has a band of loyal followers who will support her regardless. Unsure why a skin disorder means someone is above reproach.

Sadly yes. She also has a band of loyal followers who will support her regardless. Unsure why a skin disorder means someone is above reproach.
I don’t get that either. Why is she untouchable? I know she gets super aggressive and calls ‘ableism’ on everyone and everything, but is that it?

Reactions: 3
I don’t get that either. Why is she untouchable? I know she gets super aggressive and calls ‘ableism’ on everyone and everything, but is that it?
It's all ableism, unless it's Carly schooling and criticising a disabled person (Dylan Alcott), then it's education. /s

Tonight’s episode of Q&A is focussing on disability and the NDIS. She must be seething that she wasn’t invited to be a panelist.

• Haha
Poor Nats what I reckon got to hang out with Finny. I would rather splinters in my eyes. What’s the bet he thinks she’s an annoying celebrity hunting nutter?