Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a curtain, which sucks for her because she paid $750 for the jacket. But she’s still feeling bleeping fabulous 🤢
She has got the worst dress sense, she nearly always looks like she got dressed in the dark.

Reactions: 7
I think those blazer style jackets she seems to be a fan of really need to be altered for her given her height. The sleeves are so long and the length swamps her. She honestly looks like a kid playing dress ups in her parents suit.
Also is it just me is does everything she cooks look absolutely vile?

Reactions: 5
I think those blazer style jackets she seems to be a fan of really need to be altered for her given her height. The sleeves are so long and the length swamps her. She honestly looks like a kid playing dress ups in her parents suit.
Yes the cooking always looks dreadful.

Reactions: 2
I think she only bought it because Darren Hayes was wearing it … I don’t begrudge people spending money on clothes, but to buy a $750 jacket is so out of touch with the disability community she pretends to advocate for, and so are the meals she eats. People are on the poverty line and she’s eating lobster. There’s a such a disconnect.

Reactions: 5
Has Carly mentioned her precious blue twitter tick? I've seen a lot of people say they aren't going to pay to keep it but I'm willing to guess old mate pays to keep it because she's so narcissistic 😄

Has Carly mentioned her precious blue twitter tick? I've seen a lot of people say they aren't going to pay to keep it but I'm willing to guess old mate pays to keep it because she's so narcissistic 😄
You have to pay for it?

Reactions: 1
USD8 so about AUD12 but it will framed as a tax deduction. She'll be ok 😂
Some of her other disability pals are jumping ship and giving the middle finger to Elon before they go..... she must be so torn up! Haha. How many ugly as duck brooches and necklaces can you buy for that much?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of her other disability pals are jumping ship and giving the middle finger to Elon before they go..... she must be so torn up! Haha. How many ugly as duck brooches and necklaces can you buy for that much?
There’s still Instagram, I guess!

Anyone find it weird that Carly’s tagged her friend who died in a photo she shared of them on her IG? I was waiting for her to tag fashion brands in the same photo …

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it weird that Carly’s tagged her friend who died in a photo she shared of them on her IG? I was waiting for her to tag fashion brands in the same photo …
I find every post Carly does to be self serving. Even this tribute post is a bit off.
I actually don't think Carly has many friends. She has acquaintances that she thinks are friends.

Reactions: 3
I find every post Carly does to be self serving. Even this tribute post is a bit off.
I actually don't think Carly has many friends. She has acquaintances that she thinks are friends.
I think you’re right.

So glad I found this thread. Carly has caused endless damage to spaces occupied by some of Australia's best disability advocates. I'm not a psychologist, but I genuinely believe she has a narcissistic personality disorder. I'm 99% certain she nominated herself for the Order of Australia medal - she's never denied this, and it's one of a multitude of reasons other advocates can't stand her. There are so many people who dedicate their lives to advocacy and support for other PWD, and none of them ask for cookies. These things seem to be Carly's driving motivation - accolades, awards and acknowledgement. She centers herself in everything she does. None of her work is about other people, it's entirely about herself.

I need to be careful what I say here, because I don't want to implicate anyone. But I have it on pretty solid authority that Carly has an extensive network of sock accounts across all the main social media platforms. She uses these accounts to stalk, report and intimidate anyone who challenges or questions her, or even dares to be friends with someone she has targeted. I genuinely believe she's a profoundly unwell individual, and it's deeply troubling she continues to be afforded a platform by the ABC and other major platforms.

Reactions: 16
So glad I found this thread. Carly has caused endless damage to spaces occupied by some of Australia's best disability advocates. I'm not a psychologist, but I genuinely believe she has a narcissistic personality disorder. I'm 99% certain she nominated herself for the Order of Australia medal - she's never denied this, and it's one of a multitude of reasons other advocates can't stand her. There are so many people who dedicate their lives to advocacy and support for other PWD, and none of them ask for cookies. These things seem to be Carly's driving motivation - accolades, awards and acknowledgement. She centers herself in everything she does. None of her work is about other people, it's entirely about herself.

I need to be careful what I say here, because I don't want to implicate anyone. But I have it on pretty solid authority that Carly has an extensive network of sock accounts across all the main social media platforms. She uses these accounts to stalk, report and intimidate anyone who challenges or questions her, or even dares to be friends with someone she has targeted. I genuinely believe she's a profoundly unwell individual, and it's deeply troubling she continues to be afforded a platform by the ABC and other major platforms.
This doesn't shock me AT ALL.

She's even here..

Reactions: 8