Carly Burd Salty Allotment #4 Stop trying to make parsnips happen Carlz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reined-in fundraisers,
and Whiskers have kittens
Bright coppers bet you'll
delete what was written
Brown bread in packages
Driveway now mings
These are a few of my favourite things

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell, the binfire has raged out of control over the weekend 😱

Going up ⬆ Your Harlow. Proper local journalism there.

Going down ⬇ Whiskers, for not legging it away from the binfire when they had the chance, and for weasel words

Going up ⬆ Tanys Dell school for noting said binfire and legging it in time

Going down ⬇ Carly? 😳

A side mither I had earlier. Carly has now apparently fed 3771 people, which is approximately 4% of the population of Harlow. Did ye, aye?

I wonder how she calculates the number? I suspect that it’s actually more like the number of meals provided, OR (more likely) it’s just all horseshit and she‘s bigging up giving twenty seven bags of pasta to Donna plus the driveway rodent buffet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That's a lot of hot air about the CIC being an "asset lock" and money being "held in it". Money is held in a bank account. Did Carly set up a corporate bank account for AMOMWLFF? If so, how much is in it? Shouldn't be a hard question to answer. But if it's in her personal bank account then that is a very bad look.

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, the binfire has raged out of control over the weekend 😱

Going up ⬆ Your Harlow. Proper local journalism there.

Going down ⬇ Whiskers, for not legging it away from the binfire when they had the chance, and for weasel words

Going up ⬆ Tanys Dell school for noting said binfire and legging it in time

Going down ⬇ Carly? 😳

A side mither I had earlier. Carly has now apparently fed 3771 people, which is approximately 4% of the population of Harlow. Did ye, aye?

I wonder how she calculates the number? I suspect that it’s actually more like the number of meals provided, OR (more likely) it’s just all horseshit and she‘s bigging up giving twenty seven bags of pasta to Donna plus the driveway rodent buffet.
I’m not ashamed to say I created a Scatter chart earlier with her various stats for AMOMWL. Okay, slightly ashamed.

Anyway, it reveals that she says she has fed 190 people a month since she started. So around 40-50 bags of stuff a week.

For all anyone knows, she could be feeding the same 50 people. It’s probably about 400 though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not ashamed to say I created a Scatter chart earlier with her various stats for AMOMWL. Okay, slightly ashamed.

Anyway, it reveals that she says she has fed 190 people a month since she started. So around 40-50 bags of stuff a week.

For all anyone knows, she could be feeding the same 50 people. It’s probably about 400 though.
This is valuable research.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

And that why I like Tattle! Factual- dare I say forensic? Though to be honest it’s more than she deserves as she pulls the numbers out of her arse, so it’s really dignifying them beyond what they merit to try to make them more believable or accurate…

Reactions: 10
New thread incoming. Bear with!

Good grief that took ages to write. Tattle on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.