Carly Burd Salty Allotment #4 Stop trying to make parsnips happen Carlz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please have "People saying report you, where's the £250k gone? and contact GoFundMe to get your money back etc." as the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How have they thrown her under the bus? What are her solicitors going to do stop people asking relevant questions? All she needs to do is show where the £250k went. Interesting the solicitors haven't issued a statement to explain on her behalf.
She got some help to set up a company and look over a contract and now they are "my solicitors". High on a narc fantasy.

I will laugh my socks off if the school source turns out to be a teaching assistant who went out on the piss on Friday night with their mate who happens to write for Your Harlow and was all like "duck no, you think we have the time for that bollocks? Also, she's a mentalist"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even if Carlz has the money and tries to pivot with a different project/donation now she'll probably find other groups/organisations will refuse so they don't get entangled with her increasing PR nightmare/pending legal issues.

Reactions: 12
So we've had:
❌ Council allotment project
❌ Everyone grow in your back garden project
❌ School takeover project

Where will she fail next?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So we've had:
❌ Council allotment project
❌ Everyone grow in your back garden project
❌ School takeover project
£250,000 of other people’s money

(my ticks aren’t showing up so I had to use a stupid gif. It’s kind of ruined the post and I can only apologise)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She still appears to think she can get away with this. She's spouting bollocks because that is what has always worked for her. She has the support of her flying monkeys who believes everything she says so she expects everyone else to.

We now know that one person has requested a gofundme refund. Gofundme can, and often do investigate when wrongdoing is alleged and they do alert the police over suspected fraud.

Carly has collected a huge amount of money and has not used it for the purpose it was collected for and has now stated she won't.

If the money has gone it will eventually become a police matter. If she was charged and found guilty £250k would be prison time, definitely in excess of a year.

This isn't £50 in donations, it's a life changing amount of money, if it's gone she will be in deep tit with no way out. If she's bought her house that would also have to be sold to pay the money back.

This is not something she can hide long term, this is not something she can talk her way out of. I think the police will be looking into this sooner rather than later.

She still appears to think she can get away with this. She's spouting bollocks because that is what has always worked for her. She has the support of her flying monkeys who believes everything she says so she expects everyone else to.

We now know that one person has requested a gofundme refund. Gofundme can, and often do investigate when wrongdoing is alleged and they do alert the police over suspected fraud.

Carly has collected a huge amount of money and has not used it for the purpose it was collected for and has now stated she won't.

If the money has gone it will eventually become a police matter. If she was charged and found guilty £250k would be prison time, definitely in excess of a year.

This isn't £50 in donations, it's a life changing amount of money, if it's gone she will be in deep tit with no way out. If she's bought her house that would also have to be sold to pay the money back.

This is not something she can hide long term, this is not something she can talk her way out of. I think the police will be looking into this sooner rather than later.
On the positive side, she would probably get on well in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's such an unforced error though. If you hadn't run round yelling the name of the school looking for premature headpats, nobody would have known when it fell through.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.