Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really so wish she would let people know about alternative sources of help in her area. She could pin a post to the top of her Facebook page. It’s not possible for her to be everything to everyone.

Reactions: 13
That's Dr Angel to you???

(Sorry couldn't resist a niche academia wordplay pun whatever)
---
View attachment 2625238

Right so yesterday - message me if you need help with keeping warm, we can help

Today - please donate
I would NOT be usng any donated or second hand hot water bottle whatsoever, if the rubber/plastic is aged or damaged it can easily split and leave someone with seriously nasty burns. If I was St. Carly I wouldn't be having anything to do with regifting them either, for the same reason.

Reactions: 19
I can't talk about it because it is with my solicitors. Love for her that she has apparently added Companies House to her list of enemies.

Reactions: 14
She has quarter of a million pounds in the bank. QUARTER OF A MILLION POUNDS. Why isn't she buying hot water bottles?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would NOT be usng any donated or second hand hot water bottle whatsoever, if the rubber/plastic is aged or damaged it can easily split and leave someone with seriously nasty burns. If I was St. Carly I wouldn't be having anything to do with regifting them either, for the same reason.
And FFS don’t do a Jack Monroe #jackhack and put them in the freezer for cold weather. That’ll wreck them.

B&M have hot water bottles for £3 and cheap fleece throws for roughly the same price. I’m no economics genius, but if you’ve got £250k in the bank surely you can afford a fair few for the people of Harlow?

Reactions: 12
Also depending on your energy company, OVO is one for definite, they’re providing free heated throws or mattress heaters for customers in certain situations. If OVO are offering it there must be more doing similar. That’s the info she should be sharing.

"She's doing her best!"

Sometimes, your best isn't good enough and you need to recognise when you are getting in your own way and causing harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I forgot to say Dave (a Dave defending a grifter, de ja vous!) Claims Carly does all this without asking for anything. Except when she kept asking everyone to stick a quid in her paypal account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not really feeling the love in the comments section over on the "...with love" Facebook group.

ETA: This is the whole point. Charities are registered and you can go online and see what they have reported. Carly is a woman with £250k hidden under her mattress for all we know,

1702394549672.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not really feeling the love in the comments section over on the "...with love" Facebook group.

ETA: This is the whole point. Charities are registered and you can go online and see what they have reported. Carly is a woman with £250k hidden under her mattress for all we know,

View attachment 2625523
For duck's sake. The Charity Commission called - they said you're an ignorant idiot (not you, SeaHags)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Argh these thick defender idiots. It’s not all hidden behind red tape, it’s because she won’t accept help in buying some scissors. YOU. HAVE. TO. BE. ACCOUNTABLE if the public have given you £250,000 under the pretence that you know what you’re doing with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.