Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carly's donation to Herts Meals 2022 CIC will help to pay the late filing penalty. The accounts are now 6 weeks overdue.

Late Filing Penalties.png

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/late-filing-penalties/late-filing-penalties

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
They're selling a three day workshop for entrepreneurs.at £2,500!

Don't worry, it's currently on sale:
Screenshot_20240426-084346-01.jpeg

I wonder if C**** would care to explain how this organisation is feeding people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2898197

I wonder if C**** would care to explain how this organisation is feeding people.
Imagine what Carly might have achieved if she went on one of those courses. Bet she wouldn't have needed to delete all evidence of the first year of her company operating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2898197

I'm going to give you the same advice on how to be an entrepreneur FOR FREE..

1. Set up a CIC selling courses on how to be an entrepreneur

2. Profit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah the owner said she's been having to 'self fund' the refreshments for course goers up until now (like any bleeping business doing similar has to)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
How do these people find each other?! Is there some sort of grifters support group going on down there?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, one of them has their registered office in the same street as Carly lives in. I can only assume there was a meeting of minds over manky baguette.
Surely a coincidence. Where the money went was all decided fairly via public vote, even though there is no evidence whatsoever that a public vote took place.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely a coincidence. Where the money went was all decided fairly via public vote, even though there is no evidence whatsoever that a public vote took place.
Excuse you, TikTok is a reputable Harlow-based platform for democratic voting, created by the People’s Republic of China’s finest minds!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Five people made the jump from the group to the page. No message posted to the group to give the new location. Vey odd behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Five people made the jump from the group to the page. No message posted to the group to give the new location. Vey odd behaviour.
I suspect there's a secret group/page or even on a whole other platform for the primary friends and beneficiaries.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Basic digital strategy would be to post in the old group “this group will close on 01.05.24 to keep in touch with us follow us on on new page here”.

Almost like things are being purposely disrupted and disjointed 👀

Reactions: 13