Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she? She's a narc, she needs the supply she gets from being told how amazing she is by her flying monkeys.

The YH articles didn't scare her off, the comments on the posts didn't scare her off. All negative replies on her group got deleted and her FM's would attack.

Going this long without telling the world how amazing she is must be agony. I just hope that something really big has happened.

Reactions: 9
Just speculating that C**** feels she's done all she is required to after the cheque distribution tour and new FB page so has withdrawn. Possibly as she's preparing for the new treatment regime. This would be understandably worrying for her, however much she has misinterpreted the information leaflet, like she misinterprets all written instructions.

Reactions: 7
"cheque presentations" 😂

"She wasn’t able to confirm, at this point, how the £7,692 would be spent." But surely these organisations told Carly how the money would be spent when they applied?

"We indicated that we would follow up (as with all the organisations) during the summer." Oh yeah, this is never going to be dropped.

"There may be those, (including those who donated as part of the £254,000 GoFundMe Page) who may question why their money has gone to music groups, build your brand seminars, meals on wheels, to name just a few? Why not allotments? One of the ironies appears to be that the funding came from an allotment-based initiative. However, it appears that not a single allotment organisation in Harlow has accepted one of the cheques." OUCH!

"We know of at least one trustee who has quit their position due to a particular community interest company (CIC) accepting the cash." OH MY GOD

The council got the last laugh, forcing her to reject them. She looks like a crook now (she already did, but more so).

"We have asked how much money is left on a number of occasions and not received a definitive answer." He needs an award.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Edited as X posted with @lilykestrel 😂

I‘m so glad YH is still covering this. I bet a pound of salt that Carly is planning a massive wedding where she arrives at church in a horsedrawn glass pumpkin and her kids are the footmen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So the £7k is to deliver one, two day workshop?! I would LOVE to see who is delivering that and their fee. Surely it should be ring fenced to cater their standard workshops moving forward?!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So the £7k is to deliver one, two day workshop?! I would LOVE to see who is delivering that and their fee. Surely it should be ring fenced to cater their standard workshops moving forward?!
It appears Carly didn't ask what the money would be spent on. I guess she didn't stick to what she said she'd do so why should they?
---
What does that comment mean?
I think it is saying that in the past Carly has prevented her current partners from paying child maintenance for their children from earlier relationships.

Reactions: 11
I think that comment by Nostradamus is on to something.

In the reign of an elderly king there will arise, to the east of the royal city, a woman named after the beasts of the air. She will declare that her small holding is afflicted by salt and be recompensed for her trials by many bags of gold.. A madonna who is wont to fashion gaudy ornaments from humble goblets will assist her as they foment disquiet amongst the populace with dire tales of famine if her small holding is not cleansed of salt.

• Haha
  • Heart
The trustee that quit over the donation also worked at another organisation that refused the money and has commented on previous YH threads. Sounds like a good egg, so Carly has harmed the voluntary sector in Harlow even more.

Reactions: 13
1714323394973.png

did these people miss the bit in the article where the council made an offer and Carly rejected it, so the council made another (final) offer AND CARLY REJECTED IT

• Haha
  • Wow
You can still post to the Facebook group if you comment on ancient posts. Here is someone asking for food.

1714324071248.png

ETA: Leaving this group in a moribund state, still advertising itself as giving out food parcels in the about section is quite possibly one of the most evil things she has ever done (other than crying about a fake salting and then spending the money on herself).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22