Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on LinkedIn (be sure to not be signed in when looking). And it looks like she auto posted her Facebook posts over there. So if she was hoping to delete the evidence it is all over there too.

1713984582667.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every time she says children are our future adults, I want someone to come and take my eyes out of my head.
I’ve seen enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hope she made all those bank transfers before she deleted Facebook, the only way she can communicate with the world apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I never. How long until Donna starts shouting 'SHE'S HAVING CHEMO!!!' if anyone questions C**** and the money's whereabouts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So a year ago The Saltening and yesterday The Whitewashing?

Come on Your Harlow, you can go national with this, it's dodgy as duck!

Reactions: 19
Your Harlow has posted an article about mitigating the risks of cashless giving. Is information from an insurer who insures charities.

Is it my overactive imagination or could he be hinting at something? https://www.yourharlow.com/2024/04/...8_HTORx_yFn6ERR7bDZTjjaXVSEu0iOjb9fkPim1DMtk5

On a more personal note, as I've mentioned before I live in Harlow. I've got nothing for my lunch. I was thinking of stale baguettes that have been left outside all day, but I can't seem to find any. Can anyone help?

I need the calories as I will be expending energy all day refreshing Your Harlow repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The new facebook page is up

What an absolute waste of time that page is. There is one nonsense sentence on there "I was kindly donated money that I’m using for Harlows community plus allotments in primary schools" plus loads of photos of St Carlz with the Big Cheques. That's it.
Once again zero actual activity, nothing completed, every thing is 'coming soon'! This is an extreme case of utter 'f**king around' and I pray for the day that she 'finds out'. I'll be in the public gallery dressed as a wonky parsnip if she gets taken to court.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the "I've fed seven thousand and tenty three people in the cost and living crisis FOR FREE" has just been wiped from history?

Reactions: 9
The new facebook page is up

I know I'm just mithering, but I did ponder for a moment if she got advice from fellow charity fund raiser Simon Harris who took almost £500k off Essex council to run a Facebook page:

Reactions: 10
"I was kindly donated money" makes it sound like it just happened all by itself. You had an allotment project that you abandoned after you received £250k because you cried on TikTok about some salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know I'm just mithering, but I did ponder for a moment if she got advice from fellow charity fund raiser Simon Harris who took almost £500k off Essex council to run a Facebook page:

I swear to a random deity that Essex is some kind of breeding ground for scammy grifters. In fact Tattle should have a sub forum for Essex Grifters as we have a cluster of them.

Simon Harris is a grifting piece of tit. duck knows how he has 4 kids. Screw the big bang and the mystery behind the birth of the universe, the bigger mystery is how someone shagged him, not just once, but at least 4 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what puzzles me about this whole thing. She solicits money to repair an allegedly salted allotment, then C**** sits on the £250k, donated in good faith, for a year.

In the meantime, any publicised repairs on the allotment were done thanks to volunteers and further donations of goods by businesses. I fail to see how the money was even needed in the first place!

To make matters worse, the idea of the allotment appears to have been abandoned. Instead, a portion of the money has been hurriedly given out to local charities approved by the regular, which is not the cause people donated money to. Besides, I have yet to see any indication of what is happening with the rest of the donated money.

Why 👏 is 👏 not 👏 getting 👏 media 👏 scrutiny?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what puzzles me about this whole thing. She solicits money to repair an allegedly salted allotment, then C**** sits on the £250k, donated in good faith, for a year.
With that amount of money (and some trustees etc who had an idea what they were doing) they could have had that allotment looking like a mini Eden Project by now which would have generated more donations and grants to keep going and been an absolute asset for the community. And a ton of head pats and awards for St Carly. But no, some manky bread rolls, diseased looking veg and relentless excuses, arguing and illness bread crumbing across several wholly unnecessary social media profiles. Notice Sir Tom's attention / fame/ money hungry family are in the news again today. They were properly caught out and shamed which bodes well for other grifters to be held to account.

• Heart
It is tempting to think she is extraordinarily incompetent. But she's been evasive for a year and then just deleted everything.