Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carla and Caroline - two Alpha females - who won't even give each other time to be funny ...because they are talking AT each other all the time. Watch the video ... when Caroline is talking ... you can almost see the smirk on Carla's face thinking of the funny thing SHE is going to say next. They never listen to one another - sooooo awkward. If this is a real friendship ... I'm a generic meatball :) ...Of course Carla just had to give a mention to her 'friend' Josh during the vlog! (weirdness at it's best!). I have friends of different ages too Carla ...but the difference between you and me is that I don't embarrass them with sexual innuendos like you do - we do have lots of video evidence of this over the past couple of years ... eg Waffle No 62 ... quote 'Josh is my toyboy lover...we do incredibly rude things 24/7' - question Carla - do you really that is appropriate for an old doll to a young gay man? Nah ... it isn't! grow.up.woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When she was in Farmfoods with Hyacinth, i'm sure that she started heavy breathing when she went past the chocolate fingers and penguins. TS. 09.15

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Carla and Caroline - two Alpha females - who won't even give each other time to be funny ...because they are talking AT each other all the time. Watch the video ... when Caroline is talking ... you can almost see the smirk on Carla's face thinking of the funny thing SHE is going to say next. They never listen to one another - sooooo awkward. If this is a real friendship ... I'm a generic meatball :) ...Of course Carla just had to give a mention to her 'friend' Josh during the vlog! (weirdness at it's best!). I have friends of different ages too Carla ...but the difference between you and me is that I don't embarrass them with sexual innuendos like you do - we do have lots of video evidence of this over the past couple of years ... eg Waffle No 62 ... quote 'Josh is my toyboy lover...we do incredibly rude things 24/7' - question Carla - do you really that is appropriate for an old doll to a young gay man? Nah ... it isn't! grow.up.woman.
Absolutely spot on observation Ms Scales!! I think THEY think that they're worthy of a tv show like Gogglebox, they're so 'naturally ' funny, they sit like the Two Ronnies side by side and it is cringingly embarrassing. Also totally agree about the friendship dynamics with younger guys, would she like a fifty off year old man talking to Nat and referencing an imaginary relationship? No, didn't think so! Roll on the holidays, I need a good second hand embarrassment vlog. Wonder if she's going to invite Lexx up to watch the JS documentary, now that would be Gogglebox worthy. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When she was in Farmfoods with Hyacinth, i'm sure that she started heavy breathing when she went past the chocolate fingers and penguins. TS. 09.15

I thought she was going to have an orgasm when she saw her favourite biscuits (which incidentally are tit) 😂😂

• Haha
Well Carla your bloody diet gets better! A big piece of cake at the cafe, a fruit scone and to top it off a Cadbury Easter egg ffs. Just a suggestion, STOP the “what I’ve eaten today” vlogs, they’re an embarrassment and make you look a total prat. Incidentally, any bets on what will fall out first, her bleeding fringe which she never stops yanking or her manky front teeth.

• Heart
Well Carla your bloody diet gets better! A big piece of cake at the cafe, a fruit scone and to top it off a Cadbury Easter egg ffs. Just a suggestion, STOP the “what I’ve eaten today” vlogs, they’re an embarrassment and make you look a total prat. Incidentally, any bets on what will fall out first, her bleeding fringe which she never stops yanking or her manky front teeth.

Lets hope it's not both at the same time, else she'll be begging for donations, just like she did with the poor dog.

Mad dogs, bad fringe and the edited weigh-ins make us cringe!
My offering for the next title!

Reactions: 10
Carla love ... you don't have calories LEFT OVER any day! Because you have over estimated the calories YOU think you can use on a daily basis ... these are additional calories ..not left over calories. Dear goodness - how do I explain this any clearer? When she points to one corner of the video and says - 'these are the calories I've used' and points to the other corner and says 'These are the calories I HAVE LEFT OVER' ...no! these calories should not be used at all! I.give.up.

Also why is she covering the cauliflower cheese ...because of flies? (in April??) ...must be heck of a lot of flies around your kitchen dear! Also - did you see her put the back of her whole hand onto the big dish of carrots to see if they were warm........(barf):sick: ... honestly?? Not a washed hand in sight! Also had to smirk when she said 'the FAM are all outside and I'm slaving over a hot stove!' .... well , there's always a first time for everything I guess.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Carla love ... you don't have calories LEFT OVER any day! Because you have over estimated the calories YOU think you can use on a daily basis ... these are additional calories ..not left over calories. Dear goodness - how do I explain this any clearer? When she points to one corner of the video and says - 'these are the calories I've used' and points to the other corner and says 'These are the calories I HAVE LEFT OVER' ...no! these calories should not be used at all! I.give.up.

Also why is she covering the cauliflower cheese ...because of flies? (in April??) ...must be heck of a lot of flies around your kitchen dear! Also - did you see her put the back of her whole hand onto the big dish of carrots to see if they were warm........(barf):sick: ... honestly?? Not a washed hand in sight! Also had to smirk when she said 'the FAM are all outside and I'm slaving over a hot stove!' .... well , there's always a first time for everything I guess.
:rolleyes:
She's worried about the flies, meanwhile doesn't mind leaving the downstairs bathroom door wide open and allows three hairy dogs the run of the kitchen and to cough all over the place, she's lost the plot! Felt so sorry for her lovely mum coming in during the car boot haul to show off her crochet blanket and Carla was giving her daggers and didn't want to interact at all. My heart broke. 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
That's right carla, be frugal to save for two holidays, don't bother fixing your teeth, natalie, don't bother either, like mother like daughter. Having nice teeth won't boost your self esteem or help you in life, just spend your money on holidays and costco. I'm seriously beginning to think carla quite enjoys her daughter not married or any grandchildren, I think carla is a witch to be honest. I can't look at this selfish emotionally dead eyed woman any more, all about her, probably always was. Probably had her kids sat freezing cold every winter so that fat cow can have an holiday. At least her sons broke free, will be able to be warm as well. Bet that fat witch aint had the heating on all winter, but spends it all on eating out and gambling.

1650378913602.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
they.are.not.left.over.calories

they.are.just.calories

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's all bloody fictitious numbers with her anyway. Who cares if in your world you have 1 or 1000 calories left. It's Bullshit, all of it. Stop eating so much crap and move about more. Simple.

Is it just me that thinks peoples teeth are important and ignoring them until they fall to bits is selfish and that no matter the age of our children, do we just give up and eat ten thousand meals in a cafe a week and only stop when theres an holiday on the horizon, I guess teeth don't come first in that family. She clearly knows how to be frugal. Is Natalie disabled like her son?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks peoples teeth are important and ignoring them until they fall to bits is selfish and that no matter the age of our children, do we just give up and eat ten thousand meals in a cafe a week and only stop when theres an holiday on the horizon, I guess teeth don't come first in that family. She clearly knows how to be frugal. Is Natalie disabled like her son?
It just screams pure and utter laziness, if you can’t be bothered to brush your teeth and take care of your oral heath what else is she not cleaning 🤢 I can’t watch her anymore those teeth turn my stomach

Reactions: 2
Carla’s day out to see Lexx (with Nat in tow of course) and she comes home exhausted and in bed by 7pm? What the hell were they doing all day? I could understand it if she’d just climbed Machu Picchu in Peru but a day out and she’s totally knackered? I’m much older than her and I’ve never gone to bed at that time unless I’m ill.

Reactions: 1
Carla’s day out to see Lexx (with Nat in tow of course) and she comes home exhausted and in bed by 7pm? What the hell were they doing all day? I could understand it if she’d just climbed Machu Picchu in Peru but a day out and she’s totally knackered? I’m much older than her and I’ve never gone to bed at that time unless I’m ill.
She lacks energy because of her poor diet. She'll blame her time of the month, peri menopause, remnants of Covid or any other excuse, when the reality is very different. Toddlers go to bed at 7pm, Carla, not 40 something adults.

Reactions: 3
She lacks energy because of her poor diet.
Exactly. Her diet is so nutrient deficient she’s probably malnourished (that doesn’t mean thin).

I used to have a friend who’s under 4 daughter wouldn’t eat anything but sweets and cake and biscuits. She would scream and throw her plate on the floor when a normal meal was put in front of her. Her mum withheld sugary foods for 3 days and the petulant child ate nothing, refusing all real food. On day 4, her mum went back to giving her the biscuits she screamed for because “she has to eat something”.

Now, don’t get me wrong, there’s all kinds of issues with this story including how did the kid get addicted to sugary food that young? Someone must have been giving it to them i.e. the parents. However, I was reminded of this story this morning when watching Carla’s Calorie Crush where she says she was happy with her old diet and “still misses it”. In her own words;

“I was quite happy eating a packet of biscuits for breakfast, couple of packets of crisps mid-morning, not bothering with lunch, having some cake in the middle of the afternoon, having a takeaway or going out for dinner, eating a bit more cake before bed, I was absolutely perfectly happy with that”

As a sentient being with a logical and functioning brain, can she not see what’s wrong with the diet that made her “absolutely, perfectly happy”?

She is both the adult and child in this scenario. So, Carla, would you feed a child, say the girl above, a packet of biscuits for breakfast and crisps for lunch so that she refuses all other food and becomes so nutrient deficiency she is clinically malnourished? No? Then why do it to yourself?

It seems to me that Carla has been depressed for a long time, using the sugar rush like a gambler using a fruit machine to get a little hit.

Carla, if at 50 you still can’t control your petulant inner child, perhaps consider some kind of therapy.

In my opinion, I believe Carla is very much on the spectrum and would benefit from some mental help.

Oh... one more comment, she says she has a sweet tooth. Which one of your remaining three rotten teeth is that then Carla?

• Heart
Exactly. Her diet is so nutrient deficient she’s probably malnourished (that doesn’t mean thin).

I used to have a friend who’s under 4 daughter wouldn’t eat anything but sweets and cake and biscuits. She would scream and throw her plate on the floor when a normal meal was put in front of her. Her mum withheld sugary foods for 3 days and the petulant child ate nothing, refusing all real food. On day 4, her mum went back to giving her the biscuits she screamed for because “she has to eat something”.

Now, don’t get me wrong, there’s all kinds of issues with this story including how did the kid get addicted to sugary food that young? Someone must have been giving it to them i.e. the parents. However, I was reminded of this story this morning when watching Carla’s Calorie Crush where she says she was happy with her old diet and “still misses it”. In her own words;

“I was quite happy eating a packet of biscuits for breakfast, couple of packets of crisps mid-morning, not bothering with lunch, having some cake in the middle of the afternoon, having a takeaway or going out for dinner, eating a bit more cake before bed, I was absolutely perfectly happy with that”

As a sentient being with a logical and functioning brain, can she not see what’s wrong with the diet that made her “absolutely, perfectly happy”?

She is both the adult and child in this scenario. So, Carla, would you feed a child, say the girl above, a packet of biscuits for breakfast and crisps for lunch so that she refuses all other food and becomes so nutrient deficiency she is clinically malnourished? No? Then why do it to yourself?

It seems to me that Carla has been depressed for a long time, using the sugar rush like a gambler using a fruit machine to get a little hit.

Carla, if at 50 you still can’t control your petulant inner child, perhaps consider some kind of therapy.

In my opinion, I believe Carla is very much on the spectrum and would benefit from some mental help.

Oh... one more comment, she says she has a sweet tooth. Which one of your remaining three rotten teeth is that then Carla?
Agree with all this, the only thing is from what I have seen of Carla the last few yrs she is not very good at accepting advice, so would she accept mental health help? Not sure she is very head strong.

Agree with all this, the only thing is from what I have seen of Carla the last few yrs she is not very good at accepting advice, so would she accept mental health help? Not sure she is very head strong.
Could be she is self medicating with food? She may need vitamin and mineral supplement, a good one. I know certain things help with boosting energy, natural vitamin D, ie sunshine, Vitamin C ( ignore caroline mrs m who tells people she completely omits an important food group from her diet, hence the wrinkles) and iron. I know I get annoyed with carla, to me her priorities are all wrong, she's fixing things in the interim, in the moment, when she should be looking to mend things that will have long term benefits. She is very childlike and stubborn, lives purely in the moment. Natalies front tooth needs sorting out, she is clearly embarassed by it. If I am wrong and natalie truly could not care less, then fine, I apologise, but as a mother myself, my gut instinct says I am right.
She could save money, but she is always tired, somethings going on, but there again she still has a lot to lose. So lets put natalie on the backburner and focus on carla. With say another 4 stone at least weight loss her body will not be so tired and energy levels will come back. No more meals out and ready meals, will have the energy to cook and prepare. Look into a good quality a to z supplement, be careful with vitamin D you can have too much and it's toxic. Might be best with B complex which is good for tiredness and fatigue. As for saying it's up to her to be in the right mindset to give up certain things, yes this is true, but it is also up to you to take the time out to listen to other peoples advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.