Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have worked in administration all my working life and my last job was Senior Admin/Receptionist and let me tell you - little Carla is in for a bit of shock to the system with her new full time job! Can you imagine working alongside her....eek !Receptionists are expected daily to wear clean and pressed clothes (without dog hairs), maintain a tidy hairstyle and maintain dental hygiene just to look the part. You have to be on the job - every single minute - multi tasking and keeping your own feelings and opinions in check. You are not able to verbally beat your employer or service users down just because YOU don't agree them. In the first month - you will make mistakes whilst learning the job and you will have to ask for help - you will be told not to do certain things and you.will.have.to. comply. Little Carla also needs to be very, very careful about the information she gives out in relation to this job - if it were me .. I would not be talking about it at all ...nothing.nada. Your new employer will find out about your channel, about Tattle and all they need to do is Google search your name. Be very careful or this job will be history ...just my opinion and from experience. #watchthisspace #IWILLDOMYOWNTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s not going to reduce her calories, she’s always going to eat cake, cake and more cake and she’s always going to pigheaded about it all.

If she’s not changing anything, nothing will change.
True Dat .

If it wasn't for lockdown and pubs shutting would she have lost the all that weight in first 6- 9 months , I don't think so.

Poor love needs to give her head a wobble. She's Only fooling herself.

Over the years she has progressed from being a quite down to earth likeable person to an arrogant know it all who positively hates criticism. No wonder she’s friends with the Bucket woman.
True .

Something seems to happen to these tubers when they get a tiny bit of attention. Can you imagine if they were actually famous , they'd be throwing strops left and right . Talentless bints who think they're all that and a slice of cake 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have worked in administration all my working life and my last job was Senior Admin/Receptionist and let me tell you - little Carla is in for a bit of shock to the system with her new full time job! Can you imagine working alongside her....eek !Receptionists are expected daily to wear clean and pressed clothes (without dog hairs), maintain a tidy hairstyle and maintain dental hygiene just to look the part. You have to be on the job - every single minute - multi tasking and keeping your own feelings and opinions in check. You are not able to verbally beat your employer or service users down just because YOU don't agree them. In the first month - you will make mistakes whilst learning the job and you will have to ask for help - you will be told not to do certain things and you.will.have.to. comply. Little Carla also needs to be very, very careful about the information she gives out in relation to this job - if it were me .. I would not be talking about it at all ...nothing.nada. Your new employer will find out about your channel, about Tattle and all they need to do is Google search your name. Be very careful or this job will be history ...just my opinion and from experience. #watchthisspace #IWILLDOMYOWNTHING
Couldn't agree more, another YouTuber does exactly what you say, she is a teacher or classroom assistant and constantly references pupils that she deals with and obviously thinks because she doesn't say their name that she is grand. It is so easy to find out where she works and any local would be able to put two and two together and know the pupil. It is ridiculous. Carla is not a team player, my goodness she isn't even a family player at times! She would be one of those workers who everyone avoids like the plague because of course she would know everything within a week. Let's just see how it goes 😊😊

• Heart
True Dat .

If it wasn't for lockdown and pubs shutting would she have lost the all that weight in first 6- 9 months , I don't think so.

Poor love needs to give her head a wobble. She's Only fooling herself.

True .

Something seems to happen to these tubers when they get a tiny bit of attention. Can you imagine if they were actually famous , they'd be throwing strops left and right . Talentless bints who think they're all that and a slice of cake 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
Totally agree with you about You Tubers. I'm also on the Faye Jay thread and she has become so up her own arse. She seems to think its funny to live in a shithole, not wash her kids uniforms properly, call people dickheads etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more, another YouTuber does exactly what you say, she is a teacher or classroom assistant and constantly references pupils that she deals with and obviously thinks because she doesn't say their name that she is grand. It is so easy to find out where she works and any local would be able to put two and two together and know the pupil. It is ridiculous. Carla is not a team player, my goodness she isn't even a family player at times! She would be one of those workers who everyone avoids like the plague because of course she would know everything within a week. Let's just see how it goes 😊😊
She constantly contradicts herself, I want to make YouTube videos when I want to, yes Carla, that's every day at the moment! The reason your eBay shop is down money is because of the tat you sell. So do you have breakfast before work or take an extended break to meet Joshy? Make time for housework? Bit late for that. The dogs will take themselves to the park and maybe they'll even clear up their own poo, cause Carla certainly doesn't! Boy, that office must be desperate, you wouldn't have a hope where I live!

• Heart
This is the woman that had a day out with her mate and then had to take to her bed at 19.00. A 40 hour week?. Yeah, good luck with that!

• Heart
  • Haha
This is the woman that had a day out with her mate and then had to take to her bed at 19.00. A 40 hour week?. Yeah, good luck with that!
It could help with her weight loss less time to eat out. I agree though ref being told what to do having to bite your tongue at times she will find it difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She certainly needs the structure in her life, and hopefully for her sake this new job will be the kick up the backside that she needs. Time will tell, i guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She constantly contradicts herself, I want to make YouTube videos when I want to, yes Carla, that's every day at the moment! The reason your eBay shop is down money is because of the tat you sell. So do you have breakfast before work or take an extended break to meet Joshy? Make time for housework? Bit late for that. The dogs will take themselves to the park and maybe they'll even clear up their own poo, cause Carla certainly doesn't! Boy, that office must be desperate, you wouldn't have a hope where I live!
Ive only seen the calorie counting videos. Is she a scruff bag then. I saw a bit of her kitchen and it looked like it had broken tiles.

Oh my god I've just seen a Clean with me video. She is a scruff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My God what a long winded explanation as to why she’s going to work full time. All she needed to say was “due to rising costs I need a job to be able to cover my bills” end of!

• Heart
My God what a long winded explanation as to why she’s going to work full time. All she needed to say was “due to rising costs I need a job to be able to cover my bills” end of!
Its common knowledge that You Tubers have to be dramatic about even the littlest things in life. Xx

I always am very wary of companies that contact applicants after they've already filled the post. All that guff about the successful lady not being able to take up the job because she had to work notice? Well, both she and the employer would have known that fact from the start! They were willing to wait a month to offer it to The Apprentice, sorry, Carla, so what was the problem? More than likely the first lady got the job, didn't stay and the office went to the next person on the list to save any hassle. I agree, she took twenty minutes to tell a two minute story! #noonecarescarla

• Heart
poor me.jpg

'' I have to work 90 millionity hours & be separated from those that love me and those I love including nat & my dogs and fresh costco cream cakes . Please Donate generously to my 'Gofund MEEE' All you Vulnerable subs as a I won't now be in your lives as much and my Mum might miss going to Church. Please Donate so I can stay at home . Actually I'm Not too sure I'll last beyond the probation period as I'm an arrogant A hole , but if I don't I'll still keep the gofund me money and never mention it again . In the meantime you can buy me a Koffeee always welcome And Always Expected ''

Last edited:
  • Heart
You can't tell me she's only eating what she puts on screen. She also eats a load of crap. Like someone said even though she's overweight she's probably malnourished because what she eats is full of calories but no proper nutritional value.

Poor Carla, no more breakfast and lunch mummy daughter dates for her and Natalie, who she lives with, sees every day of her single life. IS she quite taking the piss? It could never be the giant plates of food she's really having a date with lol. She sure does know how to dramatise. As for the she's got a new job explanation for 20 minutes, is this for real, she really does love herself. She says I'm not going to tell you where it is, I quite frankly don't care where it is, she has some grand delusions don't she. All her fans following her to work screaming for her autograph and throwing reeses at her head. That said, hope it works out for her and more important things will get done other than meals out, I cannot to be honest imagine the hundreds of pounds she spends on meals out rather than dental work. Then she tells us her ebay don't make much money, in a way she is right, there's not much left when you are paying at least 80 quid a week eating out. To be honest it's amusing to see that she won't have time for any more joshy and natalie dinner dates and she may finally see what a ton of money she wasted and actually really be grateful, cause her "im thankful" statement was a lie, you squander that money. She will see.

You can't tell me she's only eating what she puts on screen. She also eats a load of crap. Like someone said even though she's overweight she's probably malnourished because what she eats is full of calories but no proper nutritional value.
She is malnourished, shows in her pale complexion, the dark under her eyes, the thinning brittle hair and her teeth. She eats what costs 20 quid a pop, it's nothing to do with calories, nutritiion or anything, she eats as much as she can squander and now she has a full time job it will be interesting if she can still fit in her love affair with picking off a menu and having it served to her.

What you betting that after a full days work she’ll be too knackered to cook so it will be either eating out every night or takeaways. Can’t see Nat preparing mummy a healthy meal. She only knows how to cook chicken nuggets and oven fries.

Have to laugh, she said the sainsburys bun was about 10 more calories than the M&S one, looked upset and said so eff off sainsburys. Arr yeh cause that all important 10 calories really counts when you guesstimate all your meals in a restaurant on a daily basis!

What you betting that after a full days work she’ll be too knackered to cook so it will be either eating out every night or takeaways. Can’t see Nat preparing mummy a healthy meal. She only knows how to cook chicken nuggets and oven fries.
Yeh, I'm thinking this could go two several ways, option one, plenty of cash to go round, lets get some important dental work done. Option 2, starts nibbling at all the free food in the office, can't be bothered to make lunch, buys M&S meals and yes comes home and orders takeaways for a mummy natalie date with her and the dogs as she shouts "NOSE" at poor molly. Would you like to be restricted to a very tight calorie controlled diet like you have your dogs on? You'd go insane, so stop eating in front of them and put them in another room, or yourself in another room and shut the door. It really irks me these control freak dog owners who portion control everything for their dog, saying oh i dont want them overweight or unwell, meanwhile the dog owner scoffs everything they can fill their face with, is morbidly obese and ill. It's just laughable.
Lastly option 3, cause she has plenty of money she goes bonkers at costco running out the entrance door with ten cases of cakes and cookies. I would like to be optimistic, but this woman has some issues with food and her mental health that she is clearly avoiding, will never change.

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 1217043

'' I have to work 90 millionity hours & be separated from those that love me and those I love including nat & my dogs and fresh costco cream cakes . Please Donate generously to my 'Gofund MEEE' All you Vulnerable subs as a I won't now be in your lives as much and my Mum might miss going to Church. Please Donate so I can stay at home . Actually I'm Not too sure I'll last beyond the probation period as I'm an arrogant A hole , but if I don't I'll still keep the gofund me money and never mention it again . In the meantime you can buy me a Koffeee always welcome And Always Expected ''
Hilarious! OOHH Woaah is me, the last our mummy daughter dinner datesss, when shall we meet again...err at least a full 30 minutes as she lives in the same house! I'm on the phone to costco to get them to remove those cream cakes lol She could change her buy me a kofi to buy me a costco cake

• Haha
Reality check little Carla.
Now - you are able to go anywhere at any time Receptionist reality - you are super glued to your reception desk 9-5 and it's almost impossible to have a lunch time or even get to the loo during the busy times!
Now - you can meet anyone you want at any time during the week Receptionist reality - every day is like a lifetime and you will either see friends for a quick coffee after work (never happens) or for a couple of hours at the weekend (when you literally are too exhausted to care!)
Now - you have hours and hours of free time to list, schedule, wrap and source for Ebay Receptionist reality - :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now - you think you will be praised daily for your wonderful full time work! Receptionist reality - suck it up ...this will never happen!
Now - What a wonderful opportunity to enrich my life with meaning Receptionist reality- Get me out of here!!!!!

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.