Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll never be able to reduce her calories because she's addicted to high calorific foods, not foods with sustenance that are filling but low in sugar /fat etc if she cut down her calories she'd be starving with hunger because of the crap she consumes .

Reactions: 5
I know this is Carla thread but that kezza annoys me just as much, she eats more crap than Carla however the only difference she does not really go out for meals and today's video made me hit unsubscribe for the first 3 minutes she sat with her dog which constantly licked her face and then kezza blew a bubble with the gum she was chewing and let the dog lick that ewwww

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What a horrible godforsaken woman bitching about her son and saying he needs to man up to her viewers after someone kicked a ball at his head. Would she liked a heavy ball kicked at the side of her head? What an absolute evil witch!. She said he said he can't hear properly and she laughed and said pardon, on purpose. Saying all this tit whilst he's not there to a bunch of viewers online whilst laughing at her own son, hesss faking it, she says, theres always something with him...perhaps theres a reason why there is always something, cause his mother is a sarcastic old witch.
If that fat lardo had anything wrong with her it would be important.
This is the type of woman who considers men crying or being emotional to be weak. People like her piss me off. Seriously listen to her, it's towards the end, it's vile. I just commented on her video. She's the kind of person my sister visits, she's a support worker for the social services by the way. NEVER ignore or degrade a child or teen who seems oversensitive, there is usually an underlying reason.

[/QUOTE]

1649489023305.png

Latest carla vid erm when did her dad die, she must have loved him a lot, never mentioned him and now is trying to flog some tickets to see andre rieu, he bought for her mum, to her viewers!!!!!!!!! Please stop using your viewers goodwill, if you want the money that bad, sell something else. Then she says she made lunch for herself, but Anthony wanted something else, blah blah blah, so she never got any listing done, isn't it his birthday? She's not only off out all day with her friend, she's complaining she had to make him something to eat on his birthday, is he her son or just an afterthought? GOD give me strength.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Todays what I ate...reminds me of that quote from the ancient mariner, "water water everywhere, nor a drop to drink". Swap that pepsi max.
All those diet drinks will be playing havoc with her insulin levels, even though they are low calorie the body doesn't recognise that and it's another reason why it's so hard to lose weight

Reactions: 3
What a horrible godforsaken woman bitching about her son and saying he needs to man up to her viewers after someone kicked a ball at his head. Would she liked a heavy ball kicked at the side of her head? What an absolute evil witch!. She said he said he can't hear properly and she laughed and said pardon, on purpose. Saying all this tit whilst he's not there to a bunch of viewers online whilst laughing at her own son, hesss faking it, she says, theres always something with him...perhaps theres a reason why there is always something, cause his mother is a sarcastic old witch.
This is the type of woman who considers men crying or being emotional to be weak. People like her piss me off. Seriously listen to her, it's towards the end, it's vile. I just commented on her video. She's the kind of person my sister visits, she's a support worker for the social services by the way. NEVER ignore or degrade a child or teen who seems oversensitive, there is usually an underlying reason.

View attachment 1181382

Latest carla vid erm when did her dad die, she must have loved him a lot, never mentioned him and now is trying to flog some tickets to see andre rieu, he bought for her mum, to her viewers!!!!!!!!! Please stop using your viewers goodwill, if you want the money that bad, sell something else. Then she says she made lunch for herself, but Anthony wanted something else, blah blah blah, so she never got any listing done, isn't it his birthday? She's not only off out all day with her friend, she's complaining she had to make him something to eat on his birthday, is he her son or just an afterthought? GOD give me strength.

[/QUOTE]

Aint she Devious !!!!

• Heart
With the Kezza video I did not watch past the dog licking that was the final straw but what she said about her son that is disgusting. That poor kid she has mention in the past he has been bullied at school and this is her reaction.....not good.

• Sad
  • Heart
Why does she make a DITL video which consists in a ten minute advert, a moan about her dad passing away and leaving her to sell unused concert tickets and a trip to Cardiff where all she showed was the inside on a shopping centre, lazy filming as per usual. Boy, she's taking in the ads from YouTube this past month, probably doubling her income, does she ever mention of she's self employed or who does her bookkeeping? 😉

• Heart

View attachment 1181382

[/QUOTE]
She did mention in one of her older vlogs that she didn’t like kids. Pity she got up the duff then.

I know this is Carla thread but that kezza annoys me just as much, she eats more crap than Carla however the only difference she does not really go out for meals and today's video made me hit unsubscribe for the first 3 minutes she sat with her dog which constantly licked her face and then kezza blew a bubble with the gum she was chewing and let the dog lick that ewwww

I find her positively vile! She has a really nasty demeanour.

• Heart
Carlaonly had money for a swimsuit, perhaps not that many people pay £25 pounds for a 1.50 comforter or £22 for some absolutely shite tin foil decorations. Some of the vintage christmas decorations are really pretty, but these were just crap. Quite clearly bought by someone with mental health issues or grieving...her main target audience, hence why she bumps up the price. Quick someone buy her a kofi or buy those tickets or just give her stuff like you always do in return for her to click like on your comments that she 99 percent of the time never even replies to.

al-I06bc24MJ41sN-FhYuQH4=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carla Jenkins

13 hours ago (edited)
I didn't buy anything- I only really had money for a swimsuit, and although there were other nice things, I didn't want to spend my swimsuit money on them!

Reactions: 2
With the Kezza video I did not watch past the dog licking that was the final straw but what she said about her son that is disgusting. That poor kid she has mention in the past he has been bullied at school and this is her reaction.....not good.
The way Carla allows those dogs to take over the house is ridiculous, lying on all the furniture, landings, beds. Sniffing around her plates of food, passing them bits of food while in pubs and restaurants, just yuk! Her house must reek of wet dogs 24/7, I'd hate to be her neighbour if they go daft every time someone passes the front door. They're mad and get running and in a public park, typical Carla, I rule and no one can stop me attitude, anyone work for Bristol council!?

I laughed at the latest 'cooking' video - when Ms Jenkins used three tea spoons each time she tasted the salted mashed potatoes

.....then put a fork of chicken in her mouth and then poked the rest of the chicken in the cooking dish with the same fork .....uuuuggghh
:sick:

• Sick
ohhh ...another Tattle reference ... her eating quickly 'has nothing to do with my mum' (which was suggested here a couple of weeks back.) She loves the mystery of saying 'it was something else' that makes her eat fast ...!!
Prison then? 😂

If it’s not something in your childhood that makes you eat fast, then it must be something in your adulthood.

People who have been in prison tend to eat fast so I guess thats it 😆

Reactions: 1
I'm glad carla is teaching people about that ham. It comes from denmark. Pork meat is riddled with bacteria and especially worms by nature. Denmark keep the majority of their pigs, which outnumber humans in that country, in tiny pens where they cannot even turn around. The cruelty level is quite high, secret filming on a documentary caught workers kicking and beating the pigs continuously. I wouldnt eat that processed tit if you paid me, pigs are like humans.
I honestly don't get why people think cheap meat is ok, its toxic, we feed cats and dogs cheap tins of tit for which they have to be constantly wormed. Processed meat according to the NHS is linked with bowel cancer, meat, takes days to digest in the bowels, whereas fruit veg etc gives you the nutrients you need and is then eliminated soon after.
So thanks for the top tips n opening that ham, but I don't live in a world where I walk around with my eyes shut and pretend I'm in a disney movie, I wanted to know what happened to animals from a very early age, so I did my research, it's horrific. Society hasnt really moved on from neanderthals, it just presents things in a pretty tin instead of blood and guts.
Prison then? 😂

If it’s not something in your childhood that makes you eat fast, then it must be something in your adulthood.

People who have been in prison tend to eat fast so I guess thats it 😆
omg!!

lmao look at this, it's carla looking sexy for when she worked for anne summers.
1649657895111.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I laughed at the latest 'cooking' video - when Ms Jenkins used three tea spoons each time she tasted the salted mashed potatoes

.....then put a fork of chicken in her mouth and then poked the rest of the chicken in the cooking dish with the same fork .....uuuuggghh
Oh wow, how much processed ham did she put in that quiche? A whole tin? Then she uses her finger to press the middle of it. Then when she's tasting the chicken at 16 mins the rabid dog gives a big shake and sneezes, has she never heard of the 21 airborne diseases a dog can spread never mind all the stray hairs? They should not be in a kitchen environment anyway, the whole video made me feel nauseous tbh🤢

• Sick

I saw this and my thoughts were exactly the same! Also wearing that tea towel on her shoulder and wiping her fingers on it, not nice!

Seriously would you want to eat anything in her house? She’s not exactly the clean queen is she? All those dog hairs everywhere 🤢. Bet that house reeks!

Carla asking why she binged, if I knew the answer to that I'd be a billionaire. It's probably just habit, the brain runs almost entirely on glucose, the brain loves food that makes it happy. Low energy levels so grab the quickest, high carb sugary food we see. Lots of answers to be honest. Comfort eating, filling a void. There is an element of self medicating with over eating because a lot of people refuse to face the fact they could have clinical depression. If you don't buy that kind of junk food then you won't eat it, but who can resist the lure of the supermarkets etc, no one.

• Heart
natalie holding a £7 rocky road costco giant cookie, "but strawberries are expensiveee wahhh" This pair are demented beyond reason. Complain about being skint and "whyyy am I overweighttt, I don't understandd it" and she buys that load of tit, you could make for a fraction of the price at home, "but fruit and veg is sooo expensive" wails carla. Theres sabotage and some going on. Of course carla states natalie bought this cookie, lol, of which carla will eat a calorie controlled portion, ie 2000 cals entire days portion.
May as well hold up a bottle of whisky to an alcoholic. Would not the price put someone off? Especially as she kept banging on about how expensive all the fruit was. Total waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bunch of bananas are about 60p. That’s one nutritious snack per day for less than 10p in a biodegradable wrapper

Or a £1.29 protein bar of nutrient deficient fake sugar and chocolate in a plastic wrapper

Wahhh!

Oh... and she fed her dogs chocolate chip pancakes

With chocolate being poisonous for dogs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.