Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched today's video for what she eats. She forgot she had a Freddo . how many other times has she forgotten things she's eaten.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes Carla very wise to have something to eat before a night out so you won’t be tempted to eat later. What a surprise!! Sat in the car stuffing her face with a McDonalds. You have to admit she’s good for a laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Two things about her new job, a receptionist, stood up most of the day or sat down. Standing up, she can hardly walk, sitting down, she has edema, her legs will be totally swollen. 9 hours a day, she will be running back to ebay with arms open thankful for the first time ever.
If they do not let her sit down or stretch her legs enough, what will she do? I worked in an office, several of my family have, we all absolutely hated it. So good luck, she may have a nice boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can hear it now ....'I am absolutely exhausted' ... 'I'm going to bed at 7pm ...I am SO tired'... 'I don't know if you know how tiring full time work is' (Yes we do Carla!). There is a huge difference between working (or not as the case my be) for yourself ...choosing your own times to do things and actually working a 9-5 job - adding a hour at each end for getting ready, making lunch and getting there - then getting home and changed and having a meal. Watch this space for incoming moaning .... or maybe money will be the deciding factor in this scenario!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She hasn't got the energy to package up a few baby comforters and a couple of over-priced bits of china twice a week, so feck knows she'll manage proper 9-5 graft.

How soon can you go on the sick after starting a new job?

• Haha
I think she probably knows the owners of the company in some way. There is no possibility of a fifty year old reseller getting a receptionist's job without having lots of similar experience and several interviews. They definitely wouldn't have contacted Carla when the successful candidate mysteriously up and left, there's something off in the whole story. This is going to be interesting! The first month will be ok, but add in bad weather or sick dog, needy Nat or a Hitchin meet up and everything goes out the window! Good luck lady, you're gonna need it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You just know that right now she's looking at the clock and wishing it was already break time to stuff her face with a full packet of biscuits and a couple of pepsi maxi

Any more new thread titles??

Reactions: 2
You just know that right now she's looking at the clock and wishing it was already break time to stuff her face with a full packet of biscuits and a couple of pepsi maxi

Any more new thread titles??
Has to be something about her new job but can never think of anything that rhymes and is catchy .

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has to be something about her new job but can never think of anything that rhymes and is catchy .

Carla jenkins sat at her desk , in comes a young man to greet the sex pest .

SOREEEE ...bad bad .... that was terrible ...corny ....makes me horny ... Carla Jenkins has a new job it stops her from stuffing her Gob... That one is a .bit better ........

New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!
My winner

Last edited:
  • Heart
omg carla had some grains,sweet potatoes and carrots with dip! She's stepping up the game. Same old evening sabotage had about 45g of sugar in huge portion of chocolate, daily intake of refined sugar is about 25g, she had double that in one snack. Had to laugh, she condoned it by saying they took her slightly over her calories, hilarious.
She gazes into the soft focus camera proud of herself as she angelically points to the imaginary two nemesis calorie counters over each shoulder, like an angel and a devil. She lives in a dreamworld and completely refuses to research the science on food.
She has got to bring down her sugar levels to the daily average intake or her weight won't budge. That amount of sugar will cause havoc in her body, inflammation and compromise the immune systerm. I'm still blaming society, they having a laugh at killing us.

Last edited:
This weeks weigh-in video is “one in the eye” for those who keep saying she has to reduce her calories.

Is there a huge eye-rolling emoji?

Not sure how it’s one in the eye because she ate under her calories... and lost 1/2 pound.

P.S. whoever said she’d be in bed by 7pm after her first day at work was spot-on 😂

It’s still light and she’s eating her “pudding” in bed!

Last edited:
This weeks weigh-in video is “one in the eye” for those who keep saying she has to reduce her calories.

Is there a huge eye-rolling emoji?

Not sure how it’s one in the eye because she ate under her calories... and lost 1/2 pound.

P.S. whoever said she’d be in bed by 7pm after her first day at work was spot-on 😂

It’s still light and she’s eating her “pudding” in bed!
Its not one in the eye for everybody who says she should cut calories. They're not be nasty to her. 2000 is the recommended intake of calories for a woman but to lose weight you have to reduce the calories. She's just becoming one of those boring "I'm so up my own arse" You Tubers who thinks they are always right and everybody else is wrong. I bet she even argue with a qualified dietician.

I'm getting ready for a 3 or 4 pound loss next week, she won't have eaten out, except for Joshy brekkers of course! She'll be moving more ( end of gym, swimming and imaginary bike rides), she'll be asleep by half seven so no late night fridge raids. It's gonna be a good one, make that half a stone...

• Haha
I'm getting ready for a 3 or 4 pound loss next week, she won't have eaten out, except for Joshy brekkers of course! She'll be moving more ( end of gym, swimming and imaginary bike rides), she'll be asleep by half seven so no late night fridge raids. It's gonna be a good one, make that half a stone...
If she's got odema she shouldn't be eating so much salt.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.