Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt that today's DITL was especially for tattle. Here are my poo bags, this is how ads work and see me 'prove' my weight. My agent will be in touch about the directing credit. What else can we make you do?
I agree. Who could be arsed to construct a cardboard platform just to prove that their clothes weigh a couple of pounds. Get a bleedin' grip, woman.

Sorry to tell you this but Hyacinth already stated they are making preparations for it together! Flog, flog, flog. Undeclared ads. Flog, flog, flog.

They will probably gorge themselves senseless on M&S's entire Christmas dessert range. Please don't 🥺

Reactions: 4
So glad someone else mentioned lexx silk blouse she constantly wears ugh do another button up at least woman

Reactions: 3
Lexx looks awful with those tattoos ,while you can rock them in your 20s once you get over a certain age they just look hideous .

Reactions: 5
I look at it this way how good would an 80 year old look in the pension queue with a sagging sleeve and jowls covered in ink, ridiculous. In my eyes, but beauty’s in the eye of the beholder if you think you look good that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 1
I felt that today's DITL was especially for tattle. Here are my poo bags, this is how ads work and see me 'prove' my weight. My agent will be in touch about the directing credit. What else can we make you do?
Some of the subs are definitely feeders. What is the logic of sending chocolate to someone who is on a diet and has no will power if there is food available?
Also fyi Mitchum Deodorant is tested on animals so perhaps recommending that as an 'animal lover' is a bit hypocritical.
I'm fed up of her today with the fake laughing, stupid fringe fiddling, crappy ads for crappy items, royalty free song fillers. Please don't do vlogmas.
Noted that Carla clarified that "The Mall at Cribbs Causeway" is called "The Mall at Cribbs Causeway" following reference to The Mall here.

Noted that Carla clarified that "The Mall at Cribbs Causeway" is called "The Mall at Cribbs Causeway" following reference to The Mall here.

She obviously made notes on everything she'd read and then lumped them into one vlog. Now that she's ditched her Sunday morning gig she has just too much time on her hands.

• Haha
I look at it this way how good would an 80 year old look in the pension queue with a sagging sleeve and jowls covered in ink, ridiculous. In my eyes, but beauty’s in the eye of the beholder if you think you look good that’s all that matters.
I totally agree with you. I’ve always loathed tattoos and yes they look okay on young skin but like you say when you’re much, much older God they look vile!

Reactions: 2
I totally agree with you. I’ve always loathed tattoos and yes they look okay on young skin but like you say when you’re much, much older God they look vile!
I don't mind a small one that can be easily covered but there does come a point in life where they do look ridiculous ,what you can carry off in your 20s doesn't look the same in your latter years ,just part of the ageing process.

I am a physiotherapist and see lots of people of all ages with tattoos. It's almost rarer to see someone without. I don't think it is the age of the person (I think some grans rock their tattoos) but how well it has been done. There's something sad about a sad, droopy and fading Winnie the Pooh but some designs are really lovely. I hate the ones in sanskrit or arabic or whatever saying something deep and meaningful (hopefully).

Like I say everyone’s different but I don’t think they look good as you age
CC840F73-64C1-4DB3-B940-BE23BEE36484.jpeg

• Wow
Nat seems to be following Carla’s footsteps weigh wise, not good for a young girl who hasn’t even had children (which some women blame for their consequential weight gain).

I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

• Haha
Boy, it really helped weighing the strawberries and the leggings! It's not bloating it's piggin' bread! I'm feeling ill just looking at all that food yuk!

• Haha
Carla, stop doing the calorie crush. It’s becoming embarrassing. Just keep it to yourself and perhaps let your subscribers know if you’ve lost a pound, say in 6 months time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carla, stop doing the calorie crush. It’s becoming embarrassing. Just keep it to yourself and perhaps let your subscribers know if you’ve lost a pound, say in 6 months time.
I love how she often says "i am one of those people who will never be slim". No you won't, because you are always stuffing your face with cake and endless fry ups. Just be honest about what you are eating because you are making yourself look a complete twit.

• Haha
I love how she often says "i am one of those people who will never be slim". No you won't, because you are always stuffing your face with cake and endless fry ups. Just be honest about what you are eating because you are making yourself look a complete twit.
To be fair, some people can never lose weight permanently, or find it very hard to shift, yet, other people can never put on weight. It is down to genetics and hormones, at the end of the day. If you look at families together when you're out and about, you'll notice similar body shapes.

That being said, people can help themselves be in the best shape they can be by eating healthily, avoiding processed foods and doing a bit of exercise - and a sweet tooth is something she seems to struggle with, along with being an emotional eater.

• Haha
To be fair, some people can never lose weight permanently, or find it very hard to shift, yet, other people can never put on weight. It is down to genetics and hormones, at the end of the day. If you look at families together when you're out and about, you'll notice similar body shapes.

That being said, people can help themselves be in the best shape they can be by eating healthily, avoiding processed foods and doing a bit of exercise - and a sweet tooth is something she seems to struggle with, along with being an emotional eater.
I agree, genetics do come in to play in some people, but i don't think this is the reason in her case.

• Haha
I disagree. Unless you have an underactive thyroid or are on high dose steroids (I see it in people with arthritis for example) losing weight shouldn't be such a slog. I hope she does succeed but there are some definite red flags. She still sees food in terms of reward and comfort. There are lots of good books that deal with emotional eating - maybe someone could send her one in 'friend mail' rather than chocolate which is so thoughtless. Secondly her diet is bleeping atrocious - so much processed meat (a class one carcinogen according to WHO), stodge and I hate to repeat myself - sugar free drinks and snacks. Lastly I think she is kind of happy as she is now. I still wince when I see her struggling to walk but from where she was it is an improvement. Everyone in the comments tells her how great she looks. She doesn't though. She still looks morbidly obese.
I predict she will have a break from the calorie crush. She'll blame vlogmas or even tattle. Dieting is hard. People who succeed long term change their relationship with food.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.