Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they keep sending her free glasses to advertise and she keeps wearing the same glasses she has had for 5 years or more
The glasses are getting as bad as the fringe 😂 why does she wear distance glasses and then read small print over the top of the frame? Either get varifocals or bifocals and use them when working on listings for eBay! Obviously then she would actually have to pay for an accurate prescription pair, heaven forbid!

Reactions: 3
The glasses are getting as bad as the fringe 😂 why does she wear distance glasses and then read small print over the top of the frame? Either get varifocals or bifocals and use them when working on listings for eBay! Obviously then she would actually have to pay for an accurate prescription pair, heaven forbid!

She had bifocals months ago but hated them so stopped using them, as they made her feel very sick and light headed

also about lives being easy money i don't think they are, have heard a few people say they earn nothing from them as not that many people watch them back after they were live soo they earn no revenue

Reactions: 1
LEXX is only 42?!?!?! No way she is under 50.
I watched 10 mins of the DITL this morning and she looks like a Les Dawson character (with Ste Green beanie).

The keto diet is terrible for you long term - fine if you want to lose weight quickly for a particular event but generally nutrient poor and way too high in saturated fat. She looks unhealthy. The two of them together is like some kind of government public health warning. I hate it when adults claim that they 'can't' drink water.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She reminds me of Mama June from Honey BooBoo fame when she looks over her specs and squints to read.

• Haha
I watched 10 mins of the DITL this morning and she looks like a Les Dawson character (with Ste Green beanie).

The keto diet is terrible for you long term - fine if you want to lose weight quickly for a particular event but generally nutrient poor and way too high in saturated fat. She looks unhealthy. The two of them together is like some kind of government public health warning. I hate it when adults claim that they 'can't' drink water.
Who is ste green beanie? 😂😂

Anyone think that sometimes the calorie crush is just a repeat of twenty other identical ones? She repeats herself constantly. I undo all the good blah blah... Loved this week that she also added in a dash of poor me with the 'perhaps I don't deserve it!' and 'I wasn't well'. Why when you're having a big curry do you need a pudding? Also imagine having your Saturday night dinner without a plate and eating out of a plastic container and a metal dish! The pound and a half is ridiculous again! Scale callibration is real! What her subs DESERVE is the truth and not someone who knows she's not under the 20 stone mark. Fake laughing says it all. I'll join in hahahaha....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to have a pudding with every meal? Whether its lunch or dinner she always has a pudding, it’s just extra calories she doesn’t need

Reactions: 5
I feel that lockdown was the best thing to happen to Carla for her weightloss because she can't deny that since lockdown has ended and she's back to eating out loads she's just losing and regaining the same few pounds.

Reactions: 6
Why does she have to have a pudding with every meal? Whether its lunch or dinner she always has a pudding, it’s just extra calories she doesn’t need
Yes I've been thinking that. She's said she has a really sweet tooth so I understand her wanting desert but she could always have a few days of fruit/berries and maybe just cakey things twice a week for a treat

I've always wondered this. Think it's like an entitlement thing. I'm entitled to it so i WILL have it.

She did have varifocals at one time but only wore them once. God knows how many specs she’s got but still wears the same bloody pair.

Needed a laugh so seeing Carla weigh her mango and strawberries was needed. Yes, of course the company reached out to you, and not the other way around! Wonder will she also weigh the 24 pieces of Reece's chocolate? The dogs are still as feral as ever, dear help the local walkers. How can you need poo bags when you can't see where three dogs go? That dog would not be on a landing, so random! Those leggings are hilarious, of course she got a thank you gift, the gold ones are going to be my Christmas day outfit along with a Caroline top! Of course I'll weigh my clothes before and after Christmas dinner just to prove that I'm not lying to myself, my playsuit weighs 48lb so I should be grand to slather the butter on my corn (if you know, you know) ☺. Old Stacey needs to get into that kitchen asap. Here endeth the novel.

• Heart
Why does she act so surprised when she tells you what day of the week it is? I do wish she'd leave her fringe alone, all that faffing irritates the freak out of me.

Reactions: 4
I felt that today's DITL was especially for tattle. Here are my poo bags, this is how ads work and see me 'prove' my weight. My agent will be in touch about the directing credit. What else can we make you do?
Some of the subs are definitely feeders. What is the logic of sending chocolate to someone who is on a diet and has no will power if there is food available?
Also fyi Mitchum Deodorant is tested on animals so perhaps recommending that as an 'animal lover' is a bit hypocritical.
I'm fed up of her today with the fake laughing, stupid fringe fiddling, crappy ads for crappy items, royalty free song fillers. Please don't do vlogmas.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.