Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've bitten the bullet and watched that part of the waffle. Firstly, she is reading the message in a really hostile tone when it is pretty much impossible to discern tone from comments, DMs, texts etc. She even says that the person sending the message said she had been through a similar weight loss jourmey and wanted Carla to succeed. So she is saying, this person is a witch and how dare she speak to me like that which is a total over reaction to what actually happened.
One slightly direct DM in a sea of gushing positive comments. The horror.
that's most likely because she's not reading all of the comments she was sent, but paraphrasing. You also seem to be miss understanding their motive, they had been through a similar journey to Carla but used surgery to get there, they were disappointed Carla refuses to do the same as they wanted her to succeed - its still the woman attacking Carla for not wanting surgery at the end of the day

You also seem to be miss understanding their motive
With respect, you can't possibly know the person's motive. Carla has described the situation in very emotive language like 'attacking' and used an aggressive tone but these are not fact or necessarily a true representation. She has painted herself as the victim in what, on the face of it, was just some clumsily delivered advice. Hardly character assassination.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s completely putting up the wrong calories she’s trying to say this breakfast is 141 calories I think the sausage alone would amount to that
8C5EE17F-AA9F-403F-B84F-8AC27DCA5474.png

02D0A805-7D92-4CFC-968C-DC533E67A636.jpeg

Reactions: 3
That was Saturdays Breakfast wasn't it, she had the same breakfast Monday but with toast. I was very confused about the calories on Saturday breakfast.

Reactions: 2
That was Saturdays Breakfast wasn't it, she had the same breakfast Monday but with toast. I was very confused about the calories on Saturday breakfast.
Yes it was ,unless it was a genuine mistake on her part but I'd doubt that lot (weekly amount) amounted to a 1lb gain unless her matabolism has increased .

She’s completely putting up the wrong calories she’s trying to say this breakfast is 141 calories I think the sausage alone would amount to that
the voice over was wrong but the daily total seems to be correct

Yes it was ,unless it was a genuine mistake on her part but I'd doubt that lot (weekly amount) amounted to a 1lb gain unless her matabolism has increased .
she's only 222 calories over per day on average when you divide the weekly total by 7 - to loose 1lb you need to burn about 3500 calories according to google - she's only gone over by about 1600 for the week so 1lb is about right

the voice over was wrong but the daily total seems to be correct

she's only 222 calories over per day on average when you divide the weekly total by 7 - to loose 1lb you need to burn about 3500 calories according to google - she's only gone over by about 1600 for the week so 1lb is about right
Carla's a woman that suffers with severe fluid retention ,the salt content in those meals is staggering added to the fact she was hormonal so 1lb gain doesn't seem realistic to me.

The 'Be Kind' phrase is now being used by everyone, you're still allowed to have different views without being OTT hateful! Carla herself can be very cutting and sarcastic not only to those who dare to question her but even to her own fiends! Poor Josh and another young male reseller have had to put up with her rude behaviour. It works both ways, she can give it, but certainly cannot take it!
I agree that people can have different views but unfortunately the majority of comments on here are not that, they are quite hateful. Also it’s clear people make their comments without actually watching her, for example saying “whose looking after the dogs” when she had quite clearly said her son was. I said about being kind in the way it was meant, actually being nice to people instead of mean but apparently you are not allowed to say that I hope some of the commenters on here are in the position of needing a bit of kindness one day and none is forthcoming

• Haha
I said about being kind in the way it was meant, actually being nice to people instead of mean but apparently you are not allowed to say that I hope some of the commenters on here are in the position of needing a bit of kindness one day and none is forthcoming
Wow! Pot/kettle. Case closed.

Reactions: 1
I agree that people can have different views but unfortunately the majority of comments on here are not that, they are quite hateful. Also it’s clear people make their comments without actually watching her, for example saying “whose looking after the dogs” when she had quite clearly said her son was. I said about being kind in the way it was meant, actually being nice to people instead of mean but apparently you are not allowed to say that I hope some of the commenters on here are in the position of needing a bit of kindness one day and none is forthcoming
Oh the irony😂😮

they don't need to watch her, Carla just lives rent free in their head so she's always on their mind, that's enough reason to comment
Maybe you should start a rave thread if the comments bother you so much ,moderating the threads is not allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe you should start a rave thread if the comments bother you so much ,moderating the threads is not allowed.
I am simply stating why I think they still comment using a bit of sarcasm, but you do you as Carla says

Like I said people can comment how they wish ( within reason) not everyone is of the same opinion.

Reactions: 4
. I said about being kind in the way it was meant, actually being nice to people instead of mean but apparently you are not allowed to say that I hope some of the commenters on here are in the position of needing a bit of kindness one day and none is forthcoming
This is hilarious! You DO know you are totally contradicting yourself? New quote, 'Be Kind - but I hope none is forthcoming when YOU need it!😂😂' CLASSIC

Reactions: 3
This is hilarious! You DO know you are totally contradicting yourself? New quote, 'Be Kind - but I hope none is forthcoming when YOU need it!😂😂' CLASSIC
So funny! Her complete lack of awareness is hilarious😀

So funny! Her complete lack of awareness is hilarious😀
I’m quite aware thanks very much

Thanks

on the contrary…. It just confirms how nasty commenters are on here but thanks for the input

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.