Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's channeling Lexx.
There is so much that can be said about the mother / daughter relationship. In many ways, Carla completely infantilises her daughter. I wrote before about her GP appt where not only did Carla take her but also came in with her and then filmed it. She relies on Carla for lifts and it is really sad to see her tag along when Carla visits Lexx. They are both middle aged women and she really needs to be finding her own way in life with people her own age. She has been in more and more of Carla's content which is so lazy. Carla knows she won't refuse (unlike her son who she still shoehorns in occasionally).
Nat needs a tooth implant. When I was in my mid 30s I had an accident and lost two teeth. They were not visible unless I laughed or someone was looking at my mouth as I spoke. I had a public facing role and I can honestly say, I thought about it every time I interacted with someone new. It cost me £4k to get two done. I saved for one by selling on eBay which is how I started dabbling in reselling. I asked for cash for my birthday and Christmas. I went without. Every coffee I didn't buy went into my savings account. I put the other half on my card. Carla has a responsibility as a parent to help her (she also has terrible teeth so perhaps it's not a priority for her either). But Carla just wastes money on crap, crap food, tats, home bargains, etc. She could also give her some driving lessons which is what she needs to be more independent and perhaps get a better job.
I hate watching them. I hate seeing Nat wasting her best years. FFS who spends their birthday at the bleeping zoo (a very strange choice for people who say they love animals).
Carla says that Nat is her best friend. She isn't. Best friend relationships are equal. You are her mother and need to do some bloody parenting.
I haven't had my coffee yet - can you tell!
The thing is, all the money she’s spent on hideous tattoos could have gone towards getting her tooth fixed.

I watched and re-watched this and I am 95% sure that when she was sat on her bed not necessarily aware the camera was on she picked her nose and then put her finger in her mouth
She did! The bedding she was folding must be full of bogies, does Carla not look at what she’s editing ! I’m surprised anyone would put that up 🤢

Not to mention the state of the landing carpet, are they all using it as a toilet 🤢 I bet she states on eBay the goods are from a clean smoke free home
771EDDEF-60E6-49FE-84D6-BDE2E1A50855.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
Not to mention the state of the landing carpet, are they all using it as a toilet 🤢 I bet she states on eBay the goods are from a clean smoke free home
I think if you have three dogs then you just can't have carpet. Carla is fond of burning wax melts to add another layer of whiff into the home. I still have PTSD from her cleaning video. It's a real treat!

More freebies for Carla! Ready meals now, all calorie counted. I’m betting we’ll never see her eating them again when she has to pay for them.

Reactions: 2
I think if you have three dogs then you just can't have carpet. Carla is fond of burning wax melts to add another layer of whiff into the home. I still have PTSD from her cleaning video. It's a real treat!
The overflowing rubbish bin was enough never mind the rest 🤢 they must be really lazy in that house.

Didn’t know she had a thread on here , fair play on her weightloss but this has to be one of my fav vids ( not) airing cupboard with a touch of snot from Nat 🤢
It didn't make pretty viewing did it ! Apparently she had loads of comments about it afterwards and it turned out she was playing with her nose ring not picking her nose 😶

• Haha
It didn't make pretty viewing did it ! Apparently she had loads of comments about it afterwards and it turned out she was playing with her nose ring not picking her nose 😶
I'm not buying it 5.33 she's picking and eating it lol !

• Sick
Reactions: 3
More freebies for Carla! Ready meals now, all calorie counted. I’m betting we’ll never see her eating them again when she has to pay for them.
they are £7 each! i wouldn't blame her for not buying them again that's a crazy price eating out is cheaper than that!

they are £7 each! i wouldn't blame her for not buying them again that's a crazy price eating out is cheaper than that!
But the fact is, she’s promoting them with no intention of ever buying them again. She’s just happy to receive freebies all the time.

• Heart
But the fact is, she’s promoting them with no intention of ever buying them again. She’s just happy to receive freebies all the time.
Yep - and in her ad, she never once mentions the price. Who is that demographic exactly? Eats ready meals that cost more than M&S, incapable of cooking a baked potato and salad and watches Carla's channel? Does that person even exist?
I've tried to watch her recently but her content has become so boringzzzzzz.

If she was playing with her nose ring why did her fingers repeatedly go into her mouth after every time she 'fiddled with her nose ring'?

• Sick
that's YouTube in general though not just her, look at all the people doing hello fresh, i never see them use them after!

What is STS?
Stayed the same

I watched and re-watched this and I am 95% sure that when she was sat on her bed not necessarily aware the camera was on she picked her nose and then put her finger in her mouth
I watched a video once of carla picking her feet and appearing to eat what she had picked. I believe someone mentioned it in the comments and of course it was denied.

Yep - and in her ad, she never once mentions the price. Who is that demographic exactly? Eats ready meals that cost more than M&S, incapable of cooking a baked potato and salad and watches Carla's channel? Does that person even exist?
I've tried to watch her recently but her content has become so boringzzzzzz.
Mrs M
That’s her only demographic for that price!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well old Pinocchio is back! It's been a while since Instagate, I'm starting to feel trolled! I've never publicly used Ms Jenkins in a hashtag, never called her an ar*e, never mentioned the word hate! Maybe Tattle is hitting a nerve! My food diary looks like this, Monday - a glass of water and a peanut, 4 calories, Tuesday, 3 takeaway meals - 6,000 calories, Wednesday - 2 packets of Hobnobs - who cares about the calories, Thursday - just ate off other people's plates, Friday - just ate off the dog's plates, Saturday - found a bag with half a Subway in the park, Sunday - Josh bought me a tiny breakfast - calorie free. Total loss - 3 stone (please Kofi me if you have enjoyed my glasses/floor cleaning/eBay wrapping vlogs). Bye for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear Arty - you ok hun? If you would like to start a gofundme to buy a cake from sponge to help ease your trauma then just let me know. I think definitely a 16 slice cake which doesn't count in terms of calories if you didn't pay for it.
I haven't watched the video. I thought she had the ready meals from the ad for 5 nights?

• Haha
Well yes, we could all never watch again and never express a negative opinion but for me it feels a bit like I've left a cult and I can't understand why other people can't see it. The 'friend mail', birthday gifts (even if you love her you have to admit that she mentions her birthday A LOT), when her sales are low, she will sell tat to her viewers, the begging bowl, the way she will endorse absolutely anything. And still people will watch and tell her how great she is. I saw yesterday that she has taken the number of likes and dislikes off her waffle. A very Mrs M move. The tide is turning .
One plus side to Mrs m is there isn't the begging. The cult is about right. All good and happy as a pig in s%%t until you dare to have a different opinion. All those who love her are welcome to her but look out for the bus she is driving ready to drive over you. Does infuriate me that one day saying skint and needs money for x y or z and next breath (assume still the same) off out doing this or that, eating out or buying stuff don't need just to make a video. Part of me wonders if she takes half rubbish back

All good and happy as a pig in s%%t until you dare to have a different opinion. All those who love her are welcome to her but look out for the bus she is driving ready to drive over you.
From the way that sentence is typed it sounds like you know Carla and have experienced this first hand ? if you know anything please do share!

Oh no!!! as if she mentioned ANOTHER pair of gifted glasses at the end of her weekly weigh-in 😂😂😂

The day I would ask a guy like Josh to come and help me sort out MY Ebay stuff there would be pigs flying, how lazy, the kids are working (and Josh isn't?) cue Nat shouting at a dog downstairs! Hoping he got at least the minimum wage when she bought him his lunch! Even Carla admitted that sitting in his driveway was akin to 'lurking' = weird vibes. Cut to yet another floor cleaning insert (she wouldn't be filming it but the floor situation has been commented on here) and yet again Nat refers to Tattle quotes 'overparenting' - the truth hurts! If these waffles are the best of her week then heaven know what the rest of the week is like, and yes, I am allowed to continue watching and commenting Carla dearest, last time I looked it was allowed! #awaitsnarkyreply

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.