Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the rabid comments I understand that someone DM'ed her on Insta and she has now called out this person on her waffle so they can be insulted by the Carla Cult in the comments. Can someone please show her the 'Block' button
The person Dming her attacked her for her dieting, telling her she's going to fail and she should just give up and throw in the towel. She also seemed to hint that Carla will fail as she refuses to want weight loss surgery, which this person DMing her had done. Sounds like the person was rather rude and attacking her for not wanting to have surgery. and rightfully Carla called out this behaviour - no one should be attacked for not wanting to have surgery

its spoken about starting at 27 mins and she raises good points.

Reactions: 7
Waffle statistics - feral dog 'walk' X3, who cares about other park users, remarks about her own hair and fringe x43, stretch the new nightie to fit x6, meals out x3, mentions how boring her vlogs are x6, pleads for someone to tell her to keep vlogging X too many to count. Fake laughing about lying in bed X3. Number of times Josh is mentioned X 96! There endeth the waffle. You're welcome ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh. My . Goodness!

the drama at the end of her waffle 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The way she read that poem and then went on to say what she said.
Fml - bafta for that woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many cans of Pepsi does she go through! Any wonder her teeth are destroyed, especially if she was consuming the full sugar version.View attachment 795126
It’s a known fact that cola is really bad for you, especially when drunk in huge quantities. I’ve seen many cleaning hacks where people use cola to clean the toilet, so God knows what it does to your innards.

It’s a known fact that cola is really bad for you, especially when drunk in huge quantities. I’ve seen many cleaning hacks where people use cola to clean the toilet, so God knows what it does to your innards.
Yes that's true ! I use it to clean burnt pans at times lol ,the enamel on her teeth is destroyed.

She's going abroad on Holiday ? It only seems like a few weeks back she was crying (yet again ) poor tale . Maybe a Sub has paid ?

She's going abroad on Holiday ? It only seems like a few weeks back she was crying (yet again ) poor tale . Maybe a Sub has paid ?
holidays are cheap at the moment, i think she said she booked this one a while ago so plenty of time to pay it off bit by bit if she needed to. and 3 of them are going which splits the cost a little more

Yes that's true ! I use it to clean burnt pans at times lol ,the enamel on her teeth is destroyed.
Never mind the teeth, those Instagram feet are putting me off my lunch 😵 put them away!!

• Sick
Never mind the teeth, those Instagram feet are putting me off my lunch 😵 put them away!!
Between her🦶🦶 and Nats bogie pickin 🤢 her channel is sure helping the nation shed the pounds even if unintentionally #thegrossdiet🤮

holidays are cheap at the moment, i think she said she booked this one a while ago so plenty of time to pay it off bit by bit if she needed to. and 3 of them are going which splits the cost a little more
Aaargh. This is why I can't understand the people who defend Carla. I guarantee that her holiday with drinks (I know she doesn't drink alcohol but she doesn't drink water either), food and entertainment etc cost more than Buddy's vet bill. I wonder how many people donated on the back of her poor me act? Of those, how many can't afford a holiday themselves? In the real world, we have inflation which is making everything more expensive plus massive rises in energy costs. In Carla-world, why pay for it when you have 7K fans who can send you cash because you said you were sad. Carla will NEVER stop selling her life and her daughter's life on YouTube because then she might actually have to do some bloody work no matter what she says.
Also who's looking after the dogs?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aaargh. This is why I can't understand the people who defend Carla. I guarantee that her holiday with drinks (I know she doesn't drink alcohol but she doesn't drink water either), food and entertainment etc cost more than Buddy's vet bill. I wonder how many people donated on the back of her poor me act? Of those, how many can't afford a holiday themselves? In the real world, we have inflation which is making everything more expensive plus massive rises in energy costs. In Carla-world, why pay for it when you have 7K fans who can send you cash because you said you were sad. Carla will NEVER stop selling her life and her daughter's life on YouTube because then she might actually have to do some bloody work no matter what she says.
Yep.- crying poverty, but doesn’t have money for vets bill. Still, as you say as long as her dozy subscribers are willing to throw money at her, she’ll be quids in!

Reactions: 2
She said her son was moving in to look after the dogs...if he ever moved out that is! Who are the children who always seem to be around?

The person Dming her attacked her for her dieting, telling her she's going to fail and she should just give up and throw in the towel. She also seemed to hint that Carla will fail as she refuses to want weight loss surgery, which this person DMing her had done. Sounds like the person was rather rude and attacking her for not wanting to have surgery. and rightfully Carla called out this behaviour - no one should be attacked for not wanting to have surgery

its spoken about starting at 27 mins and she raises good points.
If this is the case then the person saying her diet would fail is even worse than I thought. How do they have the nerve to say her diet will fail when they have taken the step of weight loss surgery. This may be the answer for some people but don’t try and tell someone they will fail because they are not doing the same. I think losing 7st is amazing and how she has done it is up to her. I’m glad you have made this point as a lot of people seem to be trying to take away from her what an achievement it is to lose a huge amount of weight, it’s like they are willing her to fail. Whatever happened to “be kind”

If this is the case then the person saying her diet would fail is even worse than I thought. How do they have the nerve to say her diet will fail when they have taken the step of weight loss surgery. This may be the answer for some people but don’t try and tell someone they will fail because they are not doing the same. I think losing 7st is amazing and how she has done it is up to her. I’m glad you have made this point as a lot of people seem to be trying to take away from her what an achievement it is to lose a huge amount of weight, it’s like they are willing her to fail. Whatever happened to “be kind”
The 'Be Kind' phrase is now being used by everyone, you're still allowed to have different views without being OTT hateful! Carla herself can be very cutting and sarcastic not only to those who dare to question her but even to her own fiends! Poor Josh and another young male reseller have had to put up with her rude behaviour. It works both ways, she can give it, but certainly cannot take it!

Reactions: 4
Some of the nastiest individuals I know use that be kind bullshit! It’s usually aimed at women, and often the purpose is trying to shut down valid opinion

Reactions: 4
The 'Be Kind' phrase is now being used by everyone, you're still allowed to have different views without being OTT hateful! Carla herself can be very cutting and sarcastic not only to those who dare to question her but even to her own fiends! Poor Josh and another young male reseller have had to put up with her rude behaviour. It works both ways, she can give it, but certainly cannot take it!
Some of the nastiest individuals I know use that be kind bullshit! It’s usually aimed at women, and often the purpose is trying to shut down valid opinion
This is so true . Many occassions have laid bare her nastiness .

This is a woman who, along with caroline Mrs m (during a Vlog )made it very clear that she had no time to those with learning disabilities. 'They ' should be kept in the back of the charity shop Not on the tills !!!!! Much merriment was had as they both tried to contain their laughter in recalling the event.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember what they said about staff in the charity shop, Really awful thing to say!
Carla and Caroline both have a rather nasty side to them!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've bitten the bullet and watched that part of the waffle. Firstly, she is reading the message in a really hostile tone when it is pretty much impossible to discern tone from comments, DMs, texts etc. She even says that the person sending the message said she had been through a similar weight loss jourmey and wanted Carla to succeed. So she is saying, this person is a witch and how dare she speak to me like that which is a total over reaction to what actually happened.
One slightly direct DM in a sea of gushing positive comments. The horror.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.