Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did even bother to watch that one because it just reeked as ad..... Don't watch those sort of videos.

Reactions: 3
Just an observation , is that new bike of hers strong enough ? serious question.it looks too narrow ( frame wheels) for her . Surely a sturdier bike would have been more appropriate to carry such a large bulk ?

she's doing ever so well to cut down from nearly 28 stones . I'm concerned the metal might buckle and there might be a catastrophe of some sort.

Carla’s house clean (due to visitors arriving for her birthday) was an eye opener. She says she hates cleaning. That is bloody obvious with the amount of mess and dirt she surrounds herself with. I’d be ashamed to let anyone see all that filth she cleaned up. God knows when she last did any cleaning. Yuk!

Latest Calorie crush video, around 5.50 min in, just think if she's trying to be honest with herself why pick and choose what to show and what not to show!?

Oh, that description of her introductions is spot on! With the low voice and fake laughs thrown in for good measure! Forget the fringe love and wash your floors or get a piece of clean carpet!!!
Don’t forget how many times she mentions her bloody roots!

Last edited:
Totally agree that if you're going to have multiple pets you cannot be expecting other people to pay their vet bills, subscribers or not. If she put as much money into pet insurance as she puts into eating out five times a week then it would be sorted!
The older your dog gets the more difficult it gets to get insurance and they will only cover a condition for a certain amount of time. My daughters dog had a heart problem and the insurance only coughed up for his tablets for so long then she had to pay for them herself and they were pretty expensive.

The older your dog gets the more difficult it gets to get insurance and they will only cover a condition for a certain amount of time. My daughters dog had a heart problem and the insurance only coughed up for his tablets for so long then she had to pay for them herself and they were pretty expensive.
That's not the same at all. Pre-existing conditions become very hard to insure but not accidents or dog attack. What happens if your dog causes an accident? Or if your dog is hit by a car? It's like getting third party insurance when your car becomes an old banger. I have always had insurance for my dogs because it is what responsible dog owners do. But never mind, you do you ;)

Carla’s house clean (due to visitors arriving for her birthday) was an eye opener. She says she hates cleaning. That is bloody obvious with the amount of mess and dirt she surrounds herself with. I’d be ashamed to let anyone see all that filth she cleaned up. God knows when she last did any cleaning. Yuk!

Don’t forget how many times she mentions her bloody roots!
I really would not have put that on Youtube at all. I'd have just cleaned my house and sat down with myself and had a good talking to!

I can't cope with the number of times she comments and touches her hair. There really is no need. Clearly, she's very self-conscious of it. Why doesn't she just grow her fringe out if it's that much of a stress. she can still hide her massive forehead (her words not mine!) with a side sweep. I wish she would just understand that NO-ONE is that bothered about her hair.

PS: Just about to watch the weekly. wish me luck!

Reactions: 5
Will someone please explain how you can go over your calorie intake for four days, not track half your daily food (who believes that she only eats breakfast and dinner on some days? )...and still lose two pounds! This woman should be making a mint flogging her secret! I'm at a loss to understand, other than she eat about 5000+ calories a day before this started! Maybe it was all the calories burned cleaning her kitchen floor - I'm still having flashbacks, actually wouldn't have shown that footage for a million, but hey the viewing figures were worth it! Wonder will she ever allude to how much she makes on YouTube, pretty penny?

Reactions: 5
Will someone please explain how you can go over your calorie intake for four days, not track half your daily food (who believes that she only eats breakfast and dinner on some days? )...and still lose two pounds! This woman should be making a mint flogging her secret! I'm at a loss to understand, other than she eat about 5000+ calories a day before this started! Maybe it was all the calories burned cleaning her kitchen floor - I'm still having flashbacks, actually wouldn't have shown that footage for a million, but hey the viewing figures were worth it! Wonder will she ever allude to how much she makes on YouTube, pretty penny?
She lies to herself and she lies to her subs. She is nothing but a liar and IS a bully is that woman.

Edited to state : I loathe bullies and I strongly believe in Karma

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She obviously reads here! Mentioned she’d been accused of lying about last weeks weight loss. Could she be any more obvious 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i agree she does not show everything she eats, however its worth remembering she doesn't include or talk about the exercise she's doing which i think she said was 3 lots of gym a week and then the daily dog walks - i expect all that exercise is the main reason for her weight loss and now she has her new bike to add on top.

she use to show screen shots of her app which did include things she never spoke about, i noticed a few naughty treats on the list that were never mentioned on camera!

If she stops all this exercise she will start staying the same or re gaining it all - she's spent a year loosing it, but will only take a few months to put it all back on

She obviously reads here! Mentioned she’d been accused of lying about last weeks weight loss. Could she be any more obvious 😀
she started referencing here as soon as she started being spoken about over on the Mrs M thread, i expect Hyacinth (Mrs M) told her about it

i agree she does not show everything she eats, however its worth remembering she doesn't include or talk about the exercise she's doing which i think she said was 3 lots of gym a week and then the daily dog walks - i expect all that exercise is the main reason for her weight loss and now she has her new bike to add on top.

she use to show screen shots of her app which did include things she never spoke about, i noticed a few naughty treats on the list that were never mentioned on camera!

If she stops all this exercise she will start staying the same or re gaining it all - she's spent a year loosing it, but will only take a few months to put it all back on

she started referencing here as soon as she started being spoken about over on the Mrs M thread, i expect Hyacinth (Mrs M) told her about it
Totally agree that the exercise may help somewhat, because tbh her attitude to eating has not changed one iota. Bad food choices, cheap calories and apart from salads not much fresh food. Of course she blames her lovely mum on all of this! I would disagree though about the actual amount of exercise is done, letting dogs off their leads behind your house does not constitute a 'dog walk' in my book! I'm pretty sure she'd rather have had the chat about Caroline, but if you put your life online, be prepared for the back chat. Personally I'd prefer it to be about the reselling process, but that doesn't get the views sometimes!

Think the skincare system video is like watching paint dry, but on the plus side her skin feels ' much cleaner than usual', great, NOW use it on your kitchen floor. I really feel for Nat, she needs to use some of her 90 hours work pay getting a new tooth, she looks so embarrassed, just do it! now to watch the train wreck which is Lexx on the Sunday live....

Think the skincare system video is like watching paint dry, but on the plus side her skin feels ' much cleaner than usual', great, NOW use it on your kitchen floor. I really feel for Nat, she needs to use some of her 90 hours work pay getting a new tooth, she looks so embarrassed, just do it! now to watch the train wreck which is Lexx on the Sunday live....
Natalie has such a pretty face, beautiful eyes and high cheekbones. She would be stunning if she put a big of effort in. She always looks clean, Lexx on the other hand looks like she needs a jet wash, she’s so grubby looking and I always get the impression she’s slept in her clothes and smells of stale coffee. I don’t think there’s any doubt as to the ownership of an iron either.

Looks like there was no live this morning?

I agree about Nat’s tooth. I’m sure all the money she’s spent on tats (and I bet it cost a fortune) could have been put to better use like a veneer for her tooth.

Notice how carla has cut out the parts where she looks away from the camera during her introduction on the charity shop hall because it was mentioned on here she must be conscious of it now.😂🤦🏼‍♀️

On a positive note. I do like her on this video.

There's loads more Carla (billy bullshitter) and her side kick toxic lex on the
Caroline Mrs M thread on here

More excuses from Carla as to why she’s only lost half a pound this week. I’m not knocking her amazing weight loss but we all know why she’s at a standstill. Too many meals out, and you can only guess how many calories is in a meal. So could be way over her allowance. I think truthfully her motivation has gone. We’ve all been there.

More excuses from Carla as to why she’s only lost half a pound this week. I’m not knocking her amazing weight loss but we all know why she’s at a standstill. Too many meals out, and you can only guess how many calories is in a meal. So could be way over her allowance. I think truthfully her motivation has gone. We’ve all been there.
She's using an app on the phone that has all the calories on it pre set for most places, i think it is called nutracheck ? seems to be £23 a year

She’s seems to be at the point now where she can far more easily walk round a carboot, B&M, some charity shops and Caroline’s big house which was all she really wanted so has lost all motivation or desire to do anymore.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.