Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BOLLOX! Loads of people do it. Not only that but why shouldn't they. It's a SHOP selling items at a price they choose. Charity shops aim is to MAKE MONEY FOR THEIR CHARITY

Charity shops were never ever set up for people on benefits!

Don't watch then.
Seriously you lot with this opinion really piss me off. When you donate items to a charity shop do you even give a tit who has it next? I've never given it a second thought. I give to charity shops so the charity can make money and i declutter things that can be resold instead of putting it in a bin.

No......she's defending herself. Which she has the right to do if you are mocking her publicly, anonymously on a website.

Like she says. If you don't like it - switch off and watch something else.

If she was on benefits you'd mock her for that!
Lol. I'm glad she spoke about it in a more patient and educating way than that though I'm sure deep down she was thinking what you typed๐Ÿ˜
It is possible to make people change their minds about things by explaining the facts and that's just what she did for me.
I'm glad, because I do like and admire her as a person

Reactions: 1
Lol. I'm glad she spoke about it in a more patient and educating way than that though I'm sure deep down she was thinking what you typed๐Ÿ˜
It is possible to make people change their minds about things by explaining the facts and that's just what she did for me.
I'm glad, because I do like and admire her as a person
Thank god i don't have a youtube account then lol

Excuse me

I wasn't even going to give this post any attention, but go on then.

No,no..actually I'm too busy between my FRONT LINE shifts to give attention to a defender of a greedy , manipulative ,bullying & lying low key BEGGAR .

Like I say ,on Tattle Gosssip site . IF You Don't like reading here - switch off and read somewhere else.

Edited to state ...please don't waste anymore of my precious time,OK.

ps She wouldn't have got to 27 stones in first place if she'd have remained in regular employment ,not within close proximity to her Fridge and chair 24/7
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and if you don't like her don't watch he
r.
I admire front line workers i really do. Having worked in an emergency department myself I know how demanding and stressful it is being on the frontline. I didn't however feel the need to go around telling everyone that I was a front line worker in order to make others feel any less important like you just have.

WOW. You actually went there with her weight? do you have this opinion of 27 stoners in your FRONT LINE environment? Hopefully, you're not 'frontlining' in my area jeese.

Also, because I disagree with something said on tattle then i should not read?? so are you saying because this is a gossip site i have to agree with what everyone says.

Final word. and to quote "actually I'm too busy between my FRONT LINE shifts to give attention to a defender of a greedy , manipulative ,bullying & lying low key BEGGAR ." and "I wasn't even going to give this post any attention, but go on then." are two very different contradicting statements.

All the best my love xxxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I agree . I don't know why so many people call her greedy ,she might have a medical issue .We don't know . I've heard of her getting people to do her bidding and bully those who Dare to critise . I have't witnessed it myself apart from a couiple of times.
I've reported the poster for mentioning Lex's Policeman friend and that he likes to f*ck Boys .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I agree . I don't know why so many people call her greedy ,she might have a medical issue .We don't know . I've heard of her getting people to do her bidding and bully those who Dare to critise . I have't witnessed it myself apart from a couiple of times.
I've reported the poster for mentioning Lex's Policeman friend and that he likes to f*ck Boys .
I'd be more inclined to think that's probably not true because a lot of her items are Buy it now so no bidding involved and also resellers don't work that way. They don't have the time to be faffing about with getting people to bid on their items and usually if they want a certain price for something they will start it at a price they are happy for it to go at or like i say put it on a buy it now.

I think i missed the comment about Lexx, that sounds like it was a bit below the belt.

One thing I will say about Carla.
I knew that as soon as places to eat started to open again she'd be out all the time eating thus finding it harder to keep to her calorie crush.
She can do what she wants, it's her money, it's her life but..... It's clear to see that when she wasn't eating out she was losing weight. Now she's started to eat out again the weight loss is slowing down. She's come so far and done so well. Keep going Carla - We don't ALL dislike you here. Some of us actually have nice things to say about you and I personally would hate to see you hiccup now.

Reactions: 4
Just can't understand why Carla thinks she can loose weight while consuming enormous amounts of food, the portion sizes are huge and I'd be thrilled to lose half a pound while still eating out four or five times a week - even if I could afford it. What a don't like is that she blames a lot on her circumstances, sore legs, sedentary job, having a period (TMI) - reaching the menopause - nope, just too much snacking love. Maybe if she gave herself a monthly weigh in it might kick start her enthusiasm again.

Just can't understand why Carla thinks she can loose weight while consuming enormous amounts of food, the portion sizes are huge and I'd be thrilled to lose half a pound while still eating out four or five times a week - even if I could afford it. What a don't like is that she blames a lot on her circumstances, sore legs, sedentary job, having a period (TMI) - reaching the menopause - nope, just too much snacking love. Maybe if she gave herself a monthly weigh in it might kick start her enthusiasm again.
She's calorie counting so accounts for everything on her plate which is why she's steadily losing, the portions don't seem particularly big to me.
She's just started going to the gym which I think is fantastic, and time of the month etc. Does make a difference to weight because of fluid retention.
I don't quite understand your comment about a monthly weigh in as she weighs once a week already.
Re the snacking, this is probably why she's still got the motivation to keep going because she's not denying herself the sweet treats that she enjoys. It's better than being super strict and then not being able to stick to it because you feel like you're missing out.

Reactions: 5
She's calorie counting so accounts for everything on her plate which is why she's steadily losing, the portions don't seem particularly big to me.
She's just started going to the gym which I think is fantastic, and time of the month etc. Does make a difference to weight because of fluid retention.
I don't quite understand your comment about a monthly weigh in as she weighs once a week already.
Re the snacking, this is probably why she's still got the motivation to keep going because she's not denying herself the sweet treats that she enjoys. It's better than being super strict and then not being able to stick to it because you feel like you're missing out.

I agree. The snacking. She knew it was a problem - she owned it and done something about it which resulted in a loss.

Reactions: 3
Also, one more thing.....Carla, if you're reading this. Please change your music on your chancel. I know all the words now and the songs make me want to slit my wrists if I hear them again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Also, one more thing.....Carla, if you're reading this. Please change your music on your chancel. I know all the words now and the songs make me want to slit my wrists if I hear them again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh I don't know, I find the familiarity quite comforting. I was singing along this morning ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜

Oh carla, you need to stop trying all these curling products. It's not the different products you keep using it's your process that's failing!

They are not curls.....it's a mess! Watch some youtube videos and learn how to do it properly.

This lady has serious food issues she looks like she eats like she'll never see food again! I thought it was very telling that she couldn't even bring herself to screenshot or film her birthday weekend food, 8000 calories omg!! An Olympic weight lifter wouldn't put that amount away in a weekend! She keeps saying that she's not reducing her baseline calories, if not now, then when? You've reached your plateau and it's not working anymore! If I hear, "I can do this!" one more time, also those dogs are slobbering over every plate of food, yuck!

Saw the reseller group meet up in her house last weekend, weird or what? Why does this person insist on showing us her unsupported chest at every opportunity, this time while attempting to skip, seriously think she does it for certain of her viewers! I've seen more of her underarms in the past six weeks than I've seen of my own! Also why does that reseller Josh spend so much time with women twice his age? All in all she's starting to grate so may give her a miss for a few months or until Nat gets her new tooth, might be gone a while....

Reactions: 3
Saw the reseller group meet up in her house last weekend, weird or what? Why does this person insist on showing us her unsupported chest at every opportunity, this time while attempting to skip, seriously think she does it for certain of her viewers! I've seen more of her underarms in the past six weeks than I've seen of my own! Also why does that reseller Josh spend so much time with women twice his age? All in all she's starting to grate so may give her a miss for a few months or until Nat gets her new tooth, might be gone a while....
nats new tooth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Howler.
I've started to really pick at her videos now so much so that i know her introductions to every video.
Hello (looks to her right)
Welcome back to my channel (looks to her right)
Talks about hair/messes with fringe/talks in funny voice.

I've not watched the weekend and not watched the calorie crush because i just can't at the moment. She's becoming one annoying person.

I do wish she would STOP with the hair. She doesn't need to keep mentioning it on EVERY.SINGLE.bleeping.VIDEO
No-one notices what you notice carla, no-one gives a hoot about your bleeping hair - UNTIL YOU MENTION IT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Funny how she don't mention the cola stained teeth in every video ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Is Nat getting a new tooth?I know she has a chip to her front tooth but haven't heard her mention getting a new one

nats new tooth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Howler.
I've started to really pick at her videos now so much so that i know her introductions to every video.
Hello (looks to her right)
Welcome back to my channel (looks to her right)
Talks about hair/messes with fringe/talks in funny voice.

I've not watched the weekend and not watched the calorie crush because i just can't at the moment. She's becoming one annoying person.

I do wish she would STOP with the hair. She doesn't need to keep mentioning it on EVERY.SINGLE.bleeping.VIDEO
No-one notices what you notice carla, no-one gives a hoot about your bleeping hair - UNTIL YOU MENTION IT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Funny how she don't mention the cola stained teeth in every video ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
And to quote myself. I did use to like carla. I would normally stick up for her but she has changed and she's not the carla she used to be and now she pisses me off. I wouldn't normally mention someones teeth, hair,weight etc but if carla is gonna mention her hair every bleeping week then the teeth need attention too.

Is Nat getting a new tooth?I know she has a chip to her front tooth but haven't heard her mention getting a new one
Probably not hence why she will be gone a while.

And to quote myself. I did use to like carla. I would normally stick up for her but she has changed and she's not the carla she used to be and now she pisses me off. I wouldn't normally mention someones teeth, hair,weight etc but if carla is gonna mention her hair every bleeping week then the teeth need attention too.

Probably not hence why she will be gone a while.
Is Nat leaving home?

Oh that cleaning video had me heaving, and done it all in bare feet omg!! I can literally smell wet dogs just looking at that vlog. Plus what exactly do her two twentysomething kids do?? Bet her son sleeps in the tent! It's a shame it takes some visitors to prompt this, believe me I'm no Mrs Hinch but it doesn't take much to keep a small house tidy, less time eating out and a bit more with a duster, job done!

Oh that cleaning video had me heaving, and done it all in bare feet omg!! I can literally smell wet dogs just looking at that vlog. Plus what exactly do her two twentysomething kids do?? Bet her son sleeps in the tent! It's a shame it takes some visitors to prompt this, believe me I'm no Mrs Hinch but it doesn't take much to keep a small house tidy, less time eating out and a bit more with a duster, job done!
ive yet to hear her take DIRECT personal responsiblity for ANYTHING!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.