Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lady has serious food issues she looks like she eats like she'll never see food again! I thought it was very telling that she couldn't even bring herself to screenshot or film her birthday weekend food, 8000 calories omg!! An Olympic weight lifter wouldn't put that amount away in a weekend! She keeps saying that she's not reducing her baseline calories, if not now, then when? You've reached your plateau and it's not working anymore! If I hear, "I can do this!" one more time, also those dogs are slobbering over every plate of food, yuck!

What 8000 calories????? I missed that, will go take a look.

What 8000 calories????? I missed that, will go take a look.
Latest Calorie crush video, around 5.50 min in, just think if she's trying to be honest with herself why pick and choose what to show and what not to show!?

nats new tooth 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Howler.
I've started to really pick at her videos now so much so that i know her introductions to every video.
Hello (looks to her right)
Welcome back to my channel (looks to her right)
Talks about hair/messes with fringe/talks in funny voice.

I've not watched the weekend and not watched the calorie crush because i just can't at the moment. She's becoming one annoying person.

I do wish she would STOP with the hair. She doesn't need to keep mentioning it on EVERY.SINGLE.bleeping.VIDEO
No-one notices what you notice carla, no-one gives a hoot about your bleeping hair - UNTIL YOU MENTION IT!!! 😡😡😡😡
Funny how she don't mention the cola stained teeth in every video 🤮🤮🤮
Oh, that description of her introductions is spot on! With the low voice and fake laughs thrown in for good measure! Forget the fringe love and wash your floors or get a piece of clean carpet!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Latest Calorie crush video, around 5.50 min in, just think if she's trying to be honest with herself why pick and choose what to show and what not to show!?

Oh, that description of her introductions is spot on! With the low voice and fake laughs thrown in for good measure! Forget the fringe love and wash your floors or get a piece of clean carpet!!!
Who are we talking about?

ohhh carla's been reading tattle 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

"By the way, someone commented that I always look to the left"

it's because she looks at the time.

Another referral to Tattle again..... she's really embarrassing herself now.

"Elsewhere on the internet" - You mean Tattle Carla.
She must check it DAILY!!!!

You're just giving us the ammo we need to carry on.

So, for those you you who wanted to know why "Joshy" spends his time with older women it has now been addressed.
Anyone want to know anything else? she will address it in her videos 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

If anyone was in any doubt that the calorie crush was a load of tosh, it's this week's weigh in! Four and a half pound loss for eating for Britain! Absolutely no way! This lady is fooling her subs there is no mission that overeating three plus days a week results in a loss like that, otherwise we would all be doing it! I'm just sorry that others will be fooled into consuming fatty, sugary, empty calorie rubbish on the back of it. Oh Ms Jenkins you're doing a really good job of looking like you believe your own stories!!

Another referral to Tattle again..... she's really embarrassing herself now.

"Elsewhere on the internet" - You mean Tattle Carla.
She must check it DAILY!!!!

You're just giving us the ammo we need to carry on.

So, for those you you who wanted to know why "Joshy" spends his time with older women it has now been addressed.
Anyone want to know anything else? she will address it in her videos 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
That conversation was cringeworthy, Josh couldn't even come up with a viable answer!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do her subscribers send her cash gifts to help pay for her pub meals out and supermarket ready meals etc?

She often says she's skint and she didnt earn much ?

Hope I can join in (waves)
I used to really like Carla and the videos she made from inside her car! I think somewhere along the line she realised she could make money churning out the videos - Carla tries on awful clothes, Carla dyes her eyebrows, Carla cleans out her cupboards etc and it all changed. Everything has to be monetised. It's like her terrible Newton Abbot 'friend' who decided to sell a spreadsheet of what brands to resell to followers which was such shameless money grabbing. These things change all the time and of course that info is out there available to anyone for free.
I have tried to watch her lives with Lexx (who is so edgy she is in her 40s and still lives with her mother) but they bring out the worse in each other and it tries way too hard to be outrageous (fails). Lexx dresses like a Japanese school girl and wanks a lot but is definitely more Mrs Slocombe.

I think for me the final straw has been Carla asking for money. Take the buddy incident (no insurance?) she said something along the lines of 'people have asked if they can do a gofundme but you guys are way too generous and it would end up going crazy but the link to my kofi (?) is below the video and you can contribute there if you want' She knows that people will give. When you think about it, Buddy is her 30yo son's dog who has sod all expenses because he lives in a van (I imagine the neighbours are delighted). To ask for money (yes Carla you didn't explicitly ask for money but you did it all the same) and then show yourself eating out, getting presents you definitely don't need ( a bicycle ffs) and still buying plastic tat from B&M is showing contempt for people whose lives are also a struggle. Where's the accountability? I watch from time to time because it is car crash tv. I don't watch the Bucket woman at all. Take some heart from that Carla - you are still not as annoying as her.

Apologies for first post essay. Must try harder!

Reactions: 4
Hope I can join in (waves)
I used to really like Carla and the videos she made from inside her car! I think somewhere along the line she realised she could make money churning out the videos - Carla tries on awful clothes, Carla dyes her eyebrows, Carla cleans out her cupboards etc and it all changed. Everything has to be monetised. It's like her terrible Newton Abbot 'friend' who decided to sell a spreadsheet of what brands to resell to followers which was such shameless money grabbing. These things change all the time and of course that info is out there available to anyone for free.
I have tried to watch her lives with Lexx (who is so edgy she is in her 40s and still lives with her mother) but they bring out the worse in each other and it tries way too hard to be outrageous (fails). Lexx dresses like a Japanese school girl and wanks a lot but is definitely more Mrs Slocombe.

I think for me the final straw has been Carla asking for money. Take the buddy incident (no insurance?) she said something along the lines of 'people have asked if they can do a gofundme but you guys are way too generous and it would end up going crazy but the link to my kofi (?) is below the video and you can contribute there if you want' She knows that people will give. When you think about it, Buddy is her 30yo son's dog who has sod all expenses because he lives in a van (I imagine the neighbours are delighted). To ask for money (yes Carla you didn't explicitly ask for money but you did it all the same) and then show yourself eating out, getting presents you definitely don't need ( a bicycle ffs) and still buying plastic tat from B&M is showing contempt for people whose lives are also a struggle. Where's the accountability? I watch from time to time because it is car crash tv. I don't watch the Bucket woman at all. Take some heart from that Carla - you are still not as annoying as her.

Apologies for first post essay. Must try harder!
As a generalisation and this applies to most youtubers, when people see they can monetise on YouTube and get paid to show things (Yes I know Carla hasn't) I think they lose touch with who they set out to be when they first started and it becomes an "keep the people happy and earn a buck along the way".

No buddy was not insured due to health/age. I think that the owners of the dog who attacked him did originally offer to pay half but when she went round with the bill was told to get lost.

And to make a connection with your "giving" remark. Some members may recall the time that a gentleman viewer started sending her cash, literally notes in the post. I think she was embarrassed and gave the first lot to charity/food bank but the person kept sending more and saying its for her. Bless her I do think she was very embarrassed buy that and by the fact it was to be opened live, and quite clearly didn't want that happening.

Her bicycle was from her mum and if she's bought it with every good intention of helping her with fitness/weight then I'm glad :)

As for Hyacinth with her spreadsheets and Patreon, no wonder she won't get a job when she can make money off of sitting around all day saying its too hot.

Lexx, well... an acquired taste I think :)

Reactions: 5
As a generalisation and this applies to most youtubers, when people see they can monetise on YouTube and get paid to show things (Yes I know Carla hasn't) I think they lose touch with who they set out to be when they first started and it becomes an "keep the people happy and earn a buck along the way".

No buddy was not insured due to health/age. I think that the owners of the dog who attacked him did originally offer to pay half but when she went round with the bill was told to get lost.

And to make a connection with your "giving" remark. Some members may recall the time that a gentleman viewer started sending her cash, literally notes in the post. I think she was embarrassed and gave the first lot to charity/food bank but the person kept sending more and saying its for her. Bless her I do think she was very embarrassed buy that and by the fact it was to be opened live, and quite clearly didn't want that happening.

Her bicycle was from her mum and if she's bought it with every good intention of helping her with fitness/weight then I'm glad :)

As for Hyacinth with her spreadsheets and Patreon, no wonder she won't get a job when she can make money off of sitting around all day saying its too hot.

Lexx, well... an acquired taste I think :)
Oh do shut up defending the money grubber . You're an arse Licker these days since she called you out and you made a grovelling apology!

Oh do shut up defending the money grubber . You're an arse Licker these days since she called you out and you made a grovelling apology!
Charming

If I read that back I haven't defended anything, just laid out the facts as seen by a viewer and as described by her on her videos. Strangely enough I don't recall her begging Bargains Mad Ben to send her wads of cash, some would seem to think she did.

Yes I did apologise to her about the way I spoke to her because it was out of character for me and I was mentally ill at the time and still suffering now.. But I wouldn't hesitate to pull someone/anyone up if they did something really bad or wrong.

I've had old dogs who have been insured all through their lives. It's one of the costs of having a pet.

I think Carla still has a lot of goodwill from viewers but it will wear thin if on one hand you plead poverty but on the other spend regularly on what for most people are luxuries. If I have an unexpected expense I either have to work harder, put it on a credit card and then work harder to pay it off or go without for a while. Carla is luckier than most because she gets super cheap regular stock so actually she should be earning more.

Ah well, we can all express our opinions and respect those of others.

Reactions: 3
I've had old dogs who have been insured all through their lives. It's one of the costs of having a pet.

I think Carla still has a lot of goodwill from viewers but it will wear thin if on one hand you plead poverty but on the other spend regularly on what for most people are luxuries. If I have an unexpected expense I either have to work harder, put it on a credit card and then work harder to pay it off or go without for a while. Carla is luckier than most because she gets super cheap regular stock so actually she should be earning more.

Well said !

Totally agree that if you're going to have multiple pets you cannot be expecting other people to pay their vet bills, subscribers or not. If she put as much money into pet insurance as she puts into eating out five times a week then it would be sorted!

Reactions: 1
Cant believe my question got answered in her vlog like really that just shows you read here this is place to air vents and thoughts on you tubers all i said was i thought she was yelling at josh & was a bit much when they stayed at lexxs house im a new viewer so thought it was odd esp live on camera

But thanks for the clear up (y)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.