Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
There's loads more Carla (billy bullshitter) and her side kick toxic lex on the
Caroline Mrs M thread on here

Reactions: 1

Beggars belief

VIP Member
was there ANY point in this weeks waffle?

Also (sorry i'm still watching) Does Nat EVER speak properly instead of that stupid childish voice? How old is she?
Hmm I’ve started watching this thread since the mention on her video! Never had a problem with her… but Nat 🤨 she is VERY annoying! She acts like a child, why has she not got her tooth sorted? Awful! The constant baby talk is pathetic, it’s like she thinks it’s cute… it’s NOT!

YoMamma!

This has been dampened down on the previous page . You are highlighting matter. waiting til dust settled and then made it about you and what is acceptible behaviour on here ?? How about you concentrate on what is the sick,vile behaviour that made it's way onto these pages.

A couple of very wise posters intervened as the very emotive subject at hand was starting to explode a few days back. Things were just settling down on here and now you've rehashed things. I was staying away from this thread as i the subject matter too distresssing, until it had calmed back down and changed back to diets ,or something .

Consider this ,two people put All this into the Universe. They did this All on their own. All of it!!! Hopefully they'll learn that sick behaviour has consequences!!!! ffs

No big mrs m flounce from me
Are you talking to me? i've re-read your reply twice and not sure if you are or not.

If you are, just to let you know I haven't read the last 5/6 if not more pages so don't even know (or care) what's happened. You're welcome to disagree with what I wrote which is sound. I have no issue with that - I haven't even mentioned anything in particular to highlight anything, in particular, = Just generalising tbh.

Again i'm not sure if you are replying to me or not becasue i can't quite see what i've done to "Things were just settling down on here and now you've rehashed things." - Can't see how i've done that if i've not really bothered myself with whats been said here throughout most of Dec.

So fully agrees! No one asked lexx to go buy that bauble, no one asked carla jenkins to put it on her tree. Yes initially it was a joke, but no one asked them to continue, whats funny about child abuse?? I don't really get it. I was trying to be understanding in my last post but to be honest you have made me realise that they both went too far. Sorry but who laughs at fred west or any of them for that matter, or delights in receiving a card game with serial killers on it, wrong on every level!
Message to all youtubers when you put your life on show, use your audience to e beg and profit, expect to be assessed and made accountable, you wanted that way, no one forced you to pick up that camera.
I agree as per my post above that I agree/d with lots that have been said but some people have gone too far in the past.

• Heart

Dolly.Wilde

The upload of the upmarket Christmas dinner on Lexx's channel is cringy too, Josh looks ill at ease to say the least! But for the love of god can someone ask Carla to ask Nat to wise up with the baby talk? It is beyond a joke now, ickle bee brooches???
which vlog is this? All I can find is Alex at home showing various gifts and talking to her cat in a stupid voice.

gossgal

VIP Member
I reckon they were both quite mouses at school, they’re only mouthy now because they think they’re YouTube famous and have an army of fans to jump on anyone who dares criticise. Makes them feel hard 😆

Lexx is a total weirdo. Anyone who enjoys reading about mass murderers and talking about sex all the time is not the full ticket. She and that Money Mental fella are two peas in a pod, both get drunk and talk filthy shite on the internet. Perhaps they should get together and then they can have as much sex as they talk about.

Why are resellers all so weird? Are they akin to the “undateables” but are instead the “unemployables”?
Didn't mind the both of them at first but Lexx is weird stupid voices and fucking herself and being half naked all the time is off putting just go and put that on your pay channel what other you tubers are doing
Carla doesn't annoy me so much

TheresaGreen

Supposedly she’s poor and is therefore looking for a job, so how she has money to eat out everyday I have no idea

Also, who was selling the spreadsheet? Was the Mrs M?
Yes, it was Duchess Caroline. Apparently Ashley told her she should. This was a couple of years ago mind. She sold quite a few. I was amazed that anyone thought it was a good idea but the reselling community is generous and I don't think anyone said anything.

YoMamma!

Oh carla, you need to stop trying all these curling products. It's not the different products you keep using it's your process that's failing!

They are not curls.....it's a mess! Watch some youtube videos and learn how to do it properly.

arty123

Chatty Member
Sorry Carla if you're under twenty stone just call me Mary Berry! I need those scales now! Absolutely not, the food diary is way off, still using the 231 calories rot! Why not just say 230? Yes, she has lost weight, yes, she tries but no she is not under 20 stone and she will have to be less defensive about those of us who truly believe that! I've been there, done that and I know my size and shape reflects a certain weight. Carla's doesn't. She'll still be trying to convince her Kofi people that even after losing 14 stone she still needs to wear a size 26 top!

I couldn't watch Karen because it was difficult to see someone work so hard for such little return. She would buy 20 kg sacks of clothes that had already been picked over several times so the only things left were the rags you would see on the floor at a jumble sale. She would then take terrible dark photos and claim she was happy when something sold for 50p. She looked so downtrodden.
This is exactly why I couldn't watch her videos. It's an odd business model for sure

preciousstone

Chatty Member
I hereby retract any insinuations/mighty BIG accusations/WILD accusations that a certain someone is sick in the head. Parents should still allow their young children to come in to contact with said person.

This Thread is about carlos so I'm not going to derail.

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Think the skincare system video is like watching paint dry, but on the plus side her skin feels ' much cleaner than usual', great, NOW use it on your kitchen floor. I really feel for Nat, she needs to use some of her 90 hours work pay getting a new tooth, she looks so embarrassed, just do it! now to watch the train wreck which is Lexx on the Sunday live....
I agree about Nat’s tooth. I’m sure all the money she’s spent on tats (and I bet it cost a fortune) could have been put to better use like a veneer for her tooth.

YoMamma!

I see from her C/Crush video she said "one of you commented on the video about the error in my voice over" - wasn't it on tattle that it was mentioned???

So apparently Carla doesn’t claim benefits 🤔 I’d find that hard to believe given her mobility issues.
I've always thought this.

when you have been watching since day 1 you tend to know a lot about a person so yes I am a #superfan and I will use my knowledge to answer peoples questions where appropriate - Carla is a very open person and has spoken a lot about her past and current life especially recently in regards to her weight loss and health
I've watched myself for a very long time and can't say i remember 'that' much about her tbh! I know the odd facts but I can't specifically remember what she says on most videos.

Last edited:

Tabia

VIP Member
The glasses are getting as bad as the fringe 😂 why does she wear distance glasses and then read small print over the top of the frame? Either get varifocals or bifocals and use them when working on listings for eBay! Obviously then she would actually have to pay for an accurate prescription pair, heaven forbid!
She did have varifocals at one time but only wore them once. God knows how many specs she’s got but still wears the same bloody pair.