Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I'd say it's her high sugar consumption and lack of brushing has decayed them and the acid ( in the fizzy drinks ) has not helped

Reactions: 1

Miss polar

VIP Member
She obviously reads here! Mentioned she’d been accused of lying about last weeks weight loss. Could she be any more obvious 😀

• Haha

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Don't dare blame the pub grub for carlas weight stall, her snout is in the trough when she's not looking.

(apologies in advance 🤪)

• Haha

YoMamma!

Conspiracy Theory Time

have you all not wondered, if she's eating more breakfasts and biscuits- as well as eating out more as you all keep mentioning it ?

she might be doing it on purpose as she knows it would get a response from you :unsure:

i only say this as on weeks where she does eat out more or does slip up it definitely causes a reaction here

food for thought
EVERYTHING she does causes a reaction - that's the joys of tattle lol

LookyLou

Yes, much better not to have temptation in the house.

In an earlier vlog, she mentioned that they first met at a reseller meet-up.

He seems far too polite to bite back when Carla thinks she's being funny. She does overstep the mark.

Tabia

VIP Member
She has a nerve to say the disabled boy in the charity shop should be in the back of the shop not by the till... isn't her own son disabled??! How about every time she eats out she sits outside the building with a bag over her head to avoid showing her shit stained teeth putting customers off their food!!! She is a bad mouthed nasty MOODY woman in real life, dont be fooled by her stupid waffle act and fake grin!
What’s wrong with her son? Didn’t know he was disabled.

monga

VIP Member
I think if you have three dogs then you just can't have carpet. Carla is fond of burning wax melts to add another layer of whiff into the home. I still have PTSD from her cleaning video. It's a real treat!
The overflowing rubbish bin was enough never mind the rest 🤢 they must be really lazy in that house.

Anicecuppa

To be fair, some of the leggings on the website are quite nice, but they are overpriced and she is just doing this to get more freebies. Would not use any of her codes would prefer to help real people in need not the narcissists of youtube.

And, im on a roll, please be aware that she is at it again with her fringe in latest cherryz vid, trying to fluff it up cause she's going bald in that area due to copious amount of dying and crappy shampoos full of sulfates. If she massaged her scalp daily with castor oil she would find it will grow again. Same happened to me after I had my children, but from hormonal problems never dye my hair, thats why I have no grey. Dying hair shocks the folicles and destroys the pigment. Same with eyebrows, if you over pluck them massage daily. Ever heard people say oh your trying to grow a beard? Shave every day and it will come through. Why? Cause your massaging the face every time you shave. These vain narcissists are so caught up in the huge corporates selling them crap that they don't have a clue how to get in touch with themselves naturally. They would rather microblade or paint in their eyebrows rather than just massage them daily and they will grow. It's like saying to someone dying of thirst, nooo don't drink water, drink this electrolytes, super power drink we invented. It's just commercial bs that frankly makes women look stupid. Learn the science of how your body works, stop buying into the corporate lies. If your putting on a moisturiser to hydrate your skin, your just clogging up the pores, the alcohol in it plumps up the skin temporarily so it appears hydrated! In reality, drinking lots of water is what hydrates the skin, imagine that! lol
Heck. Welcome to the thread n all but I really hope no one takes your " beauty advice" as gospe. " Dying your hair makes it go grey" ? 🤣
And who in their right mind buys moisturizer with alcohol in it ? If it even exists....

Dolly.Wilde

The glasses are getting as bad as the fringe 😂 why does she wear distance glasses and then read small print over the top of the frame? Either get varifocals or bifocals and use them when working on listings for eBay! Obviously then she would actually have to pay for an accurate prescription pair, heaven forbid!
She reminds me of Mama June from Honey BooBoo fame when she looks over her specs and squints to read.

• Haha

happyland

The last live, from what I gathered. Not sure why, that wasn't really addressed. To me it feels like Carla is losing interest in YouTube.
I don't like seeing peoples teeth so seeing Lexx open mouthed at the camera has made me feel a bit :sick: so glad it didn't go on too long.
She mentioned at the start and half way through, she’s taking a break from it at the moment. She’s finding it hard to commit to a time slot, with her other stuff going on in life said it may be back in the new year

who will we watch now on a Sunday ??

monga

VIP Member
I totally agree with you. I’ve always loathed tattoos and yes they look okay on young skin but like you say when you’re much, much older God they look vile!
I don't mind a small one that can be easily covered but there does come a point in life where they do look ridiculous ,what you can carry off in your 20s doesn't look the same in your latter years ,just part of the ageing process.

katt

I know this is Carla thread but that kezza annoys me just as much, she eats more crap than Carla however the only difference she does not really go out for meals and today's video made me hit unsubscribe for the first 3 minutes she sat with her dog which constantly licked her face and then kezza blew a bubble with the gum she was chewing and let the dog lick that ewwww

• Sick

arty123

Chatty Member
Aaargh. This is why I can't understand the people who defend Carla. I guarantee that her holiday with drinks (I know she doesn't drink alcohol but she doesn't drink water either), food and entertainment etc cost more than Buddy's vet bill. I wonder how many people donated on the back of her poor me act? Of those, how many can't afford a holiday themselves? In the real world, we have inflation which is making everything more expensive plus massive rises in energy costs. In Carla-world, why pay for it when you have 7K fans who can send you cash because you said you were sad. Carla will NEVER stop selling her life and her daughter's life on YouTube because then she might actually have to do some bloody work no matter what she says.
Also who's looking after the dogs?
She said her son was moving in to look after the dogs...if he ever moved out that is! Who are the children who always seem to be around?

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Yes tattle does do a good job of shedding light on things like you say. I discovered tattle by googling a you tuber who had been there one minute deleted her channel the next day. She was involved with animal cruelty and through a chance remark on tattle the women's past had been exposed and she was gone. Since then I have gone on to regularly read people's opinions on you tubers I find most annoying and I can think it's not just me! Carla I used to think she was ok, a bit crude especially when she got together with Lexx, but the Jimmy Saville bauble thing you just can't excuse..
Well said ! And you are correct ,you CANNOT excuse this Sick & Twisted behaviour A handful are trying to though, by attempting to Muddy The Waters by twisting others' comments .Bizzare.