Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a crazy way to eat. She'd be better off starting the day with porridge and wouldn't need to have half the amount of those bleedin' low calorie bar things she scoffs. It's no wonder her plate decided to hurl itself onto the floor.
Very true. Those bars can't be very filling at all and must be just be full of rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That's the trouble with just calorie counting as a weight loss method. Calories aren't all treated equally by the body and even though you could have a small Kit Kat for the same calories as a banana the effect on the metabolism and digestion is totally different.
Even my husband said No wonder she's still hungry after eating that
Well said!

For goodness sake is she doing a what she eats nearly everyday. I am aware she wants to be accountable but once a week for a vlog was more than enough. There are people being bombed out if their homes not too far away and in this country many are choosing to eat or heat. Then there is this clown who is expecting us to care on a daily basis what she puts in her trap.

• Heart
For goodness sake is she doing a what she eats nearly everyday. I am aware she wants to be accountable but once a week for a vlog was more than enough. There are people being bombed out if their homes not too far away and in this country many are choosing to eat or heat. Then there is this clown who is expecting us to care on a daily basis what she puts in her trap.
Possibly for the YT algorithm. More uploads, more frequently = more cash.

We can all chose what we do and don't watch. What's happening overseas is beyond terrible but life does have to go on in the rest of the world. This is light entertainment for those that want it and a source of income for her so there's no need for her to stop if she's getting the views.

Reactions: 2
1646033939385.png
_116209180_gettyimages-154046364_cut.jpg

Must be marvellous to be able to brag at how little you spent because of peoples sheer goodwill ie donations in charity shops and car boot sellers who practically give stuff away and then say I spent £10 for breakfast!! She constantly eats out. Could she not live like the rest of he world and make a piece of toast or pack a sandwich and flask of coffee. She makes a fortune from these items and the goodwill of her viewers who buy her totally unsellable items out of goodwill too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well done Carla ... you actually managed to mention your obsession 'Josh' in two videos in one day (how he made it into the What I Eat in a Day video - who know? )- do you get commission ? Hey! here's a cool idea - instead of videoing all you eat for seven separate videos - why not try your best this week to KEEP THE VIDEO RUNNING AS YOU STEP ONTO THE SCALE (caps for effect! :) ) Task for Thursday's weigh in - DO NOT JUMP EDIT ... of course you will not - we all now know why my dear! :) :) Film it as you step on ...NO EDIT... do it to annoy us ...and then we can believe that there's no twiddling going on. Go ...on... you know you want to ...but we know you won't in a million years! Bets anyone???

• Haha
Well done Carla ... you actually managed to mention your obsession 'Josh' in two videos in one day (how he made it into the What I Eat in a Day video - who know? )- do you get commission ? Hey! here's a cool idea - instead of videoing all you eat for seven separate videos - why not try your best this week to KEEP THE VIDEO RUNNING AS YOU STEP ONTO THE SCALE (caps for effect! :) ) Task for Thursday's weigh in - DO NOT JUMP EDIT ... of course you will not - we all now know why my dear! :) :) Film it as you step on ...NO EDIT... do it to annoy us ...and then we can believe that there's no twiddling going on. Go ...on... you know you want to ...but we know you won't in a million years! Bets anyone???
Perhaps she should weigh herself completely naked with nothing on but her ming the mercilless painted eyebrows and a bowl of steamed veg carefully balanced on her arse. That would give her viewers a nice weekly uplift in their padded cells.

• Haha
Boy these glasses work a treat don't they? 😂 Also am getting the distinct impression that Carla is getting sick and embarrassed at Nat's constant interruptions?
IMG_20220301_074450.jpg

• Haha
Boy these glasses work a treat don't they? 😂 Also am getting the distinct impression that Carla is getting sick and embarrassed at Nat's constant interruptions?View attachment 1096003
Well her daughter is a constant reminder that she needs a private dentist but carla is too busy telling her viewers how she donates to charitees like ole jimmy saville. Notice her daughter never smiles, she's not allowed to show her missing front tooth just in case carla might have to spend some money on someone important instead of giant cakes in costco.
Hilarious video of her standing in the middle of M&S as mrs sustainable jewellery ambassador filmed her describing what she was wearing, narcissistic garbage. I hope youtube shuts down and they all make zilch cause thats the quality of the content, zilch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have never known anyone go out to eat so much. If she cut back on that she might have the money for her daughters tooth and lose more weight ….win win! Also, I’m new to all this…who is Josh?

• Heart
I have never known anyone go out to eat so much. If she cut back on that she might have the money for her daughters tooth and lose more weight ….win win! Also, I’m new to all this…who is Josh?
Josh is a young reseller who goes to the bootsales and subsequent breakfasts, brunches, lunches and snacks with Carla. She is old enough to be his older mum but she cannot stop herself from including his name multiple times in every vlog she makes! As many have said on here if it were a fifty year old male reseller going on about a very young female one there would be uproar in 'the reselling community '. Both Carla and Lexx make inappropriate comments to embarrass and humiliate both him and Jack Parish but they're too nice to retaliate, I'd tell them where to go tbh. Maybe Josh takes it as a compliment, who knows! It just feels odd...

Reactions: 6
Carla! Don't dare tell me what I can and cannot watch on YouTube, you're making money from telling people about 'your cycle' and thinking it's not embarrassing for your 'kids' (your word not mine). So to sum up your week, you eat off camera, you blame your mum indirectly for your eating habits, you buy rubbish at Costco, you jump cut edit your scales, you still wear size 24, you drink coke till its coming out of your ears and you still fool people into thinking that you have lost 2.5lbs!😂😂😂😂 why would I not watch - I love fictional tales! See you next week! Hi Joshy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Carla! Don't dare tell me what I can and cannot watch on YouTube, you're making money from telling people about 'your cycle' and thinking it's not embarrassing for your 'kids' (your word not mine). So to sum up your week, you eat off camera, you blame your mum indirectly for your eating habits, you buy rubbish at Costco, you jump cut edit your scales, you still wear size 24, you drink coke till its coming out of your ears and you still fool people into thinking that you have lost 2.5lbs!😂😂😂😂 why would I not watch - I love fictional tales! See you next week! Hi Joshy!
She only wants people watching that won't dare call her out on her bullshit. Typical narcissist youtuber. A few arse kissers and it goes to their heads !

The Best bits are Always when they start complaining about their lot. It was Only reason I watched was after reading arty's comment. Splendid entertainment.

If it wasn't for people calling her and her ilk out I dread to think about it what they'd get away with !!! You know, what with her and her mate rexx worshipping likes of peodo killers /rapists of savile , hindly etc etc sick fuckers

Ohhh....Carla ...you let yourself down by saying the word truncated this morning - ha... just evidence that you had read Tattle in the past week when that word was mentioned!

Definition of truncated....cut short (just like you did when you stepped on the scale this week - cut short the video - adjusted accordingly and started filming !!)

Maybe you'd read this article ....
Calibrate the scale to weigh less
If you own a digital weighing scale, you might be aware that it needs to be calibrated routinely to show accurate results. When not appropriately calibrated or for a long time, it starts showing faulty weight readings. You can calibrate the scale by opting for keeping five pounds as a zero reading to see a change in your weight. Likewise, you can calibrate it accordingly to weigh less. So if you want to use this scale the next time when someone is around, you can use this trick, but make sure to calibrate it properly after you have weighed yourself.

Seeing the dog's dinner sitting on the cooker along with her own was yuck ...but nothing surprises me about that kitchen. I wonder how the floor is ... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Folks....put it in your diary for next Thursday ....when perhaps we shall see her actually stepping onto those digital scales WITHOUT THE EDIT (I love using capitals!) #truncated

• Haha
Seeing the dog's dinner sitting on the cooker along with her own was yuck ...but nothing surprises me about that kitchen. I wonder how the floor is ... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Oh, that shot of the cooker sent me running for the sick bag! If the other ferals cannot keep out of mad Mollie's bowl, put a lid on it and set it on a shelf under the stairs, do not have it lying open on your cooker top😩 basic hygiene costs nothing. That house must reek of damp dogs 24/7, even the Over The Top Hills say Jeff their Carla related mutt stinks to high heaven! Eeewh! Talking of the Hills, I get the impression that their madness is shining through at the minute via Jeff, setting up an Insta account and calling each other mum and dad. Omg I've heard it all now!

Hope I don't get my head bitten off this time... Lexx managed to watch a few minutes of one of her vlogs and I just knew she would say about her meds.. Sure enough she did and yes I did stop watching I know I have a choice .

Considering she’s had God knows how many pairs of freebie specs, she still wears the same ones all the time.

well said about this Self Absorbed and Greedy clown .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.