Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about the dog thing (not everyone likes dogs!)... I know that these resellers talk about other subjects but I tuned out about 15 mins into the stream - y.a.w.n. Hope it's not a weekly thing and let's hope it doesn't end up like Carla's 'dogs off the lead in the park' business. Question - how could she possibly pick up their mess if she doesn't know where they go? Disgusting.

If I took a shot every time old Carla mentions Josh's name - I'd be on the floor in the first 3 mins - obsessed would be the word! Her son is older than Josh - I wonder if a male reseller of Carla's age was name-checking a girl of Josh's age like this - Carla would certainly have an opinion ! I'm sure too that Carla's son would be thrilled to know she basically told her audience he was in debt! Perhaps she thought she'd get some financial help for him - you know the way she drops these one liners into her vlogs in the hope that someone with money responds - maybe she should ask her 'chum' Caroline for a pay-day loan! #pretendfriends

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Their eyes bore into my screen, which i find rather unsettling. They could chat tit for England.
I always wonder when Nic is finally going to come out as gay.

If Philip Scofield can come out at his age, there’s still time for Nic to admit his true self.

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with Nat tagging along to quiz night but doesn’t she have any mates her own age to go out with?

You beat me to it Arty - I'm getting the word plateau tatooed on my quite large stomach. Dear Lord...I've heard more about her 'cycle' than my own - TOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCHINFORMATION - you are an older woman and you do.not.need. to share EVERYTHING about your body to the world...it's just not cool. Here's a challenge for next weight in Carla dear .... keep the video running AS YOU STEP ON THE SCALE - cut-editing every single time you step on the scale and guess what??? Wow - 2 lbs off ...how amazing ...yeah right :) !! If she is eating 1824 calories on what I see on the screen then I must be on a daily intake of 372 ... I think last time I weighed myself I was the weight of a toddler...wise up woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also Carla has been on 2000 calories since the beginning and even if it is the calories she is meant to be on, she need to shake it up, lower her calories because after 18 months or so being on the same calories will body will get used to that amount and of course you weight loss will slow down. Also 2000 calories seems a bit high, there is another youtuber she is around 22 stones and she is only allowed 1900 calories i know it is hard to compare calories between people but yeah 2000 calories for Carla seems high.

Reactions: 4
You beat me to it Arty - I'm getting the word plateau tatooed on my quite large stomach. Dear Lord...I've heard more about her 'cycle' than my own - TOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCHINFORMATION - you are an older woman and you do.not.need. to share EVERYTHING about your body to the world...it's just not cool. Here's a challenge for next weight in Carla dear .... keep the video running AS YOU STEP ON THE SCALE - cut-editing every single time you step on the scale and guess what??? Wow - 2 lbs off ...how amazing ...yeah right :) !! If she is eating 1824 calories on what I see on the screen then I must be on a daily intake of 372 ... I think last time I weighed myself I was the weight of a toddler...wise up woman!
Hahahaha, too right, she won't share about her past but is quite happy that the other resellers know all about her menopausal issues, how odd! How many of those chocolate bars does she chomp through in a week? They're horrible! Love her kitchen experiment involved throwing a couple of veggies at a plate! Maybe Jeff will contact Monty in a doggy seance to bring her some answers to her deep questions😜 according to the Hills he can do anything!

Also Carla has been on 2000 calories since the beginning and even if it is the calories she is meant to be on, she need to shake it up, lower her calories because after 18 months or so being on the same calories will body will get used to that amount and of course you weight loss will slow down. Also 2000 calories seems a bit high, there is another youtuber she is around 22 stones and she is only allowed 1900 calories i know it is hard to compare calories between people but yeah 2000 calories for Carla seems high.
Why on earth does she get so defensive about it? Why not try 1800 for a month and if it doesn't help just say, I told you so! I'd hate to have her as a work mate, her way or nothing!

How in heaven's name is she able to film 31 days of walking, edit it, track it and upload it and she is incapable of doing the same for the calorie crush? Sorry, only photos, sorry no sound, sorry the writing is so small you need a magnifying glass to read it, but no problem doing a 31 day boring as get out walking challenge! Methinks that her daily eating vids would prove that the jump cuts on her scales are the real reason she losing anything at the minute!

• Heart
How in heaven's name is she able to film 31 days of walking, edit it, track it and upload it and she is incapable of doing the same for the calorie crush? Sorry, only photos, sorry no sound, sorry the writing is so small you need a magnifying glass to read it, but no problem doing a 31 day boring as get out walking challenge! Methinks that her daily eating vids would prove that the jump cuts on her scales are the real reason she losing anything at the minute!
Can her vlogs get any more boring?

Can her vlogs get any more boring?
Just when you think you have reached rock bottom, you'll descend into a deeper circle of hell.
I've had 10 days of night shifts and walked more during that period than Carla wheezed her way through in 30 days. Hopefully she will have seen that walking 1.01 miles burns 74 cals which is less than one of her low cal snack bars which of course she only ever eats one off at a time.
I'm going to catch up on the thread. I am very interested in Carla's menstrual cycle. I do hope she has drawn a graph or has an app for that. I think I might need wine.

• Haha
Carla ...please step forward - you've outdone yourself this time! I would like to present you with this vintage Tammy plastic shopping bag (which you rave about in your new video) for saying 'Josh' FIVE TIMES IN UNDER 40 SECONDS (this.is.not.a.joke). This almost 50 year old needs a reality check or at least a hair dye that doesn't just dye your scalp!

Wow! These are the cakes from Costco that she ate four of last week, they're massive!! You can see her friend's hand at top left for size comparison 🤣
IMG_20220222_080233.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just one question - why can't two woman - one in their late 40s (Carla) ... one in their 50s (Caroline Mrs M) - speak to each other without the fake laughs? Why are they always talking in one liners and trying to be the funniest? Just speak to each other like two sensible (mature) women ....please! It's like looking at two teenagers from different sides of the track trying to be friends ...but not really wanting to be friends! How sad.
Carla acts like she’s a comedian (NOT). They do act like a pair of immature kids.

Carla acts like she’s a comedian (NOT). They do act like a pair of immature kids.
It’s their fake “YouTube persona”. They wouldn’t pull in as many views with their real, grumpy, bitchy personalities.

Haha...hehe... aren’t we a jolly pair! Laughs and wit abound with us two!

• Heart
  • Haha
“Can’t have what I want and don’t like it”.

Grow up Carla.

Would you overfeed your child to the point obesity? Effectively damaging their health and causing them harm? Then why do it to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's reached 11 o clock at night and she is still hungry and cannot understand why. She ate chocolate for breakfast, more after lunch, giant chocolate cookie and then another choc bar in the evening. She ate a a baked potato, unfortunately, massively high in carbs, yeh I know, i love potatoes too, but unfortunately they are high carb, esp when added with tuna swimming in a sea of mayo. Her dinner, not too bad, but again potatoes, high carb and some boiled to death veg, better to have it steamed. No wonder she was starving, starved of fibre, proper proteins and ten ton of sugar, all of which would have shot her glucose level right up and then just crashed. You only get a slower release of blood sugar when you eat low carbs im afraid, mixed with tons of fibre and wholefoods, lentils, quinoia, raw or steamed veg, pulses, beans etc. It's good she has started a what I eat in a day, she knows that. If everyone looked back at what they ate in a day they would be shocked.
I blame society, and supermarkets, all geared to get people addicted to high sugar low fibre foods. No wonder we are all exhausted. Eating out is a big problem, id rather starve than eat that tuna swimming in mayo and salad? what salad, some bits of lettuce, cheap shortcuts bulk out the tuna with mayo and serve up some lettuce leaves, ridiculous.

• Haha
She's reached 11 o clock at night and she is still hungry and cannot understand why. She ate chocolate for breakfast, more after lunch, giant chocolate cookie and then another choc bar in the evening. She ate a a baked potato, unfortunately, massively high in carbs, yeh I know, i love potatoes too, but unfortunately they are high carb, esp when added with tuna swimming in a sea of mayo. Her dinner, not too bad, but again potatoes, high carb and some boiled to death veg, better to have it steamed. No wonder she was starving, starved of fibre, proper proteins and ten ton of sugar, all of which would have shot her glucose level right up and then just crashed. You only get a slower release of blood sugar when you eat low carbs im afraid, mixed with tons of fibre and wholefoods, lentils, quinoia, raw or steamed veg, pulses, beans etc. It's good she has started a what I eat in a day, she knows that. If everyone looked back at what they ate in a day they would be shocked.
I blame society, and supermarkets, all geared to get people addicted to high sugar low fibre foods. No wonder we are all exhausted. Eating out is a big problem, id rather starve than eat that tuna swimming in mayo and salad? what salad, some bits of lettuce, cheap shortcuts bulk out the tuna with mayo and serve up some lettuce leaves, ridiculous.

That's the trouble with just calorie counting as a weight loss method. Calories aren't all treated equally by the body and even though you could have a small Kit Kat for the same calories as a banana the effect on the metabolism and digestion is totally different.
Even my husband said No wonder she's still hungry after eating that

• Heart
That's the trouble with just calorie counting as a weight loss method. Calories aren't all treated equally by the body and even though you could have a small Kit Kat for the same calories as a banana the effect on the metabolism and digestion is totally different.
Even my husband said No wonder she's still hungry after eating that
It's a crazy way to eat. She'd be better off starting the day with porridge and wouldn't need to have half the amount of those bleedin' low calorie bar things she scoffs. It's no wonder her plate decided to hurl itself onto the floor.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.