Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That'll be lunch sorted then.
hahhahahahah hilarious! It's like sending an alcoholic whisky, those viewers are insane. Carla will of course tell them she will just nibble on one bar a month lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hold on no wait, I know what she will say, oh how thoughtful of you these are all in portion controlled little bagss, so she will just eat one at a time. Wait a minute then have another and so forth. Portion controlled my ARSE! lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooh my am I the Sophie she has name checked on her insta? What did I say soon I will be starring in a face to camera vlog with oh so soulful Carla who is threatened as she is doing her best. Basically love I will say this for the multiple times. If you do what you always do you will get what you always got. Yes you are still at the point where at 2000 calories a day you are on the brink for loosing weight but nutritionally you are still way off the mark. You could snack all day and be below 2000 calories but you don't consider that do you.

When you did that soulful vlog about the lady you condemned as castrating you. I reached out to her and heard her story in full. She very graciously replied and I honestly believed her in that she contacted you because after being 35+ stones for many years she was OK but challenged. She did loose weight but at 27 stones 12lbs she realised that dieting was going to get harder and she called this her year 1. She lost 89lbs in that year and thought she had killed it. She hadn't and lost just 1st 10lbs the next year. She then started to gain and so she knew the writing was on the wall as she was likely to regain above her original weight of 35+ stones on past evidence. She took the solution of weight loss surgery. She states that in her messages to Carla she tried to describe to her how similar their journey from 27 stones had been and say how for her it had failed and that she saw signs of this in Carlas vlogs. She also says she did not recommend weight loss surgery to Carla but had said this was where she went as she felt she had few options. I have nothing but admiration for this lady who 13 years on is a normal BMI.

I would like to record here a message for Carla as she reads here obviously. Carla you do what the duck you want. I would just ask you do what the lady I reached out to did and who you vilified did look around you - really look. Tell me how many people over the age of 70 do you see at 20stone plus?????? Answer ?????????? You need to get your head out of your arse. Like all of those who have lost weight and kept it off you have to make changes. Want to talk? Really want to do it? As the celebs say my inbox is open

For all the other folks sorry gone off on a rant. Thankyou so much for you patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carla has realised if she drops a whole meal every day she can eat more snacks - genius.

Who cares about nutrition? Sugary snacks trump everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I said I wouldn't come back but .....

DID YOU SEE IT ? DID.YOU.SEE.IT?
Last week (and many weeks previously) I thought I was going mad ... but true to form Ms Jenkins has once again cut-edited just after stepping the scales ....oh yeah!! ha! SHE KNOWS IT ....WE KNOW IT! If you step onto the scales whilst recording you.do.not.need.to.edit.this.moment - but guess what ...SHE DID. We all know why ...don't we? #onlyfoolingyourself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to her gym membership? That fell by the wayside big time. And has she ever mentioned going on the bike her mum bought her? Nope. Another flash in the pan. It’s like everything she’s gifted, you see it once on the blog and then it’s shoved in a cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Latest catch up with Carla. Her teeth are now seriously discoloured with all the gallons of coke she swills through them. Yuk!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
step on scale .... edit video.... show 'weight'

.... as you were ! 😅
Step on scale, film two seconds, step off scale, fiddle with back of scale, check the weight shown, eat a meringue bar, fiddle with fringe, check the date, go away with Lexx while mum is ill, list 2400 ebay items, step back on scale while drinking a quart of diet coke, film two seconds, step off scales. Spend four hours editing it! See you next week x

• Haha
  • Angry
Okay I just watch the latest video with the baked spuds. What a load of messing about but it is not the potatoes, it is her coronation chicken which looked horrendous. I am Australian so I could be wrong but I have been to the UK and eaten coronation chicken, it is very nice, hers looked so wrong she was complaining it was not orange enough so she was chucking turmeric into it to get the right colour but isn't mango chutney that makes the orange colour?

I am Australian so I could be wrong but I have been to the UK and eaten coronation chicken, it is very nice, hers looked so wrong she was complaining it was not orange enough so she was chucking turmeric into it to get the right colour but isn't mango chutney that makes the orange colour?
I usually put cayenne pepper, mango chutney and a little tomato puree in mine. Her concoction did look slightly odd and rather dry.

I couldn't be bothered faffing around like that. Just shove them in the oven.

Reactions: 3
Carla, I’m naturally slim but if I ate a whole packet of biscuits or a whole sponge cream cake then I’d put on weight.

Nobody can eat like that and not gain weight, you’re “jealous” of something that doesn’t exist.

• Heart
She's blaming water rer
Carla, I’m naturally slim but if I ate a whole packet of biscuits or a whole sponge cream cake then I’d put on weight.

Nobody can eat like that and not gain weight, you’re “jealous” of something that doesn’t exist.
Could not agree more. Carla, so depondent, says she does not know the answer, which is a shame as her mother just gave her the answer after being rushed to hospital and being told she has to "change her diet entirely" as mentioned in video below. That's your answer carla, support your mother, heal yourself and change your attitude towards food. I would say she is using some of that food to self medicate, she has some trauma that a therapist could help her with. What happens to us in life stays with us until we let it go, talk it out, release the trauma. It's not just the brain that stores memories, the body does too. If only people would realise that overeating is perhaps a bigger mental health issue than they thought.

• Heart
Well, I've just watched the video on finding money in the street, I enjoyed last year's vid and this one too, it's great content. ...and I have to say this is a very generous thing to do, it would be tempting to treat yourself but to give it to charity is just marvellous. Well done Carla! I hope she has a good year this year and continues to shrink, all that bobbing down for pennies / £10 notes will help lol x

What is this woman on? She's rabbiting on about not buying Joshy's plastic ice moulds as if it has the importance of world peace. Get a grip Carla you're talking about a £3 fill a bag, not the international monetary fund! How she lives in a tiny house with that much tat around the place is beyond me, she has no filter when it comes to what she puts on her eBay shop, just random items that she pays a few pence for and sells for too much to people who don't know any better. She's also set the Hills up with a new dog which they introduced on their live last night. Seriously? how can they spend an hour and a quarter talking about it? Thought this was a reselling channel? Apparently old Carla contacted them when one of it's owners passed away and now Nic thinks that his deceased dog, Monty had a paw in providing them with their new dog, wait for it, Jeff! This was one weird live and as I have a morbid fear of dogs I just saw it though the eyes of a non dog lover, anyone else think they are very intense sometimes? Barking mad if you ask me (sorry it had to be done)....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.