Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I've been MIA. I just haven't felt in the mood for watching Carla. As soon as that annoying plinky plonky music starts I just have to switch off.
Anyway I smashed through the pain barrier today to watch her latest DITL. It is 24 mins long and 10 of those are an advert for a label printer. Seriously, QVC don't spend as long. Painful. Then Sharon (of advent calendar infamy) has sent her a load of stuff to resell. You know that as soon as Carla starts pleading poverty, the usual crowd will start sending stuff. It's exactly as intended. Anyway there's already a comment from someone saying that Sharon should have given her things to charity instead so I expect the furious Carla cult to pile on in due course. The actual DITL part is about 4 mins long. How does she have any subscribers left (on a related note and yes, I know she has her own thread but Caroline's patreon members continues to fall and last month went from 105 to now 89 so obviously it is amazing)
I really hate that wide eyed thing Carla does all the time. And don't think we haven't noticed that you angle the camera at a slight downward angle to make your face look slimmer. Is she still on a diet? She was eating out again (with Nat no mates again). That's the thing about counting calories - you end up thinking about food all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a strange comment from friend of Carla.... ' Supporting Jimmy Saville is one thing but a joke about a leg falling off is a strange thing to take offense against' ...WHAT.IS.THAT? So basically you can make fun and smile about ANY disability that takes your fancy...well there you go - that says it all folks ! #nolimits #stillnotfunny

What an awkward situation when Nat walked in on Carla Jenkins Charitable Trust box opening from the very strange 'fan' (cult member) Sharon. Nat basically walks in - stands by Mama Bear - who says a strange hello and Nat walks out again. To be honest - I think she was in to take a pick of the designer handbags which were 'donated to CJCT' by old Shar (but Mama cut that short and has probably put them straight on Ebay). Would a deserving charity not have been a lovely choice instead of someone who pays to eat out 7-9 times a week? But you do you!!

I thought she was going out to meet perhaps Tom Jones, Adele or someone even locally famous - when she turned the camera onto two complete strangers ...I laughed out loud. Wow - what a meet up - ha!!! I'm sure that sofa smells lovely with the dog sick .....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Heart
What a strange comment from friend of Carla.... ' Supporting Jimmy Saville is one thing but a joke about a leg falling off is a strange thing to take offense against' ...WHAT.IS.THAT? So basically you can make fun and smile about ANY disability that takes your fancy...well there you go - that says it all folks ! #nolimits #stillnotfunny
Too true carlasscales! She continues her stand up comedy routine with the line, 'kids and how to kill them' so the sooner she books a therapist the better. I swear those ferals running mad in a public park need sorted out, hoping no one gets hurt before that, they are mad! Sharon needs to get out more, she honestly thinks this makes her Carla's BFF?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who is this sycophantic Sharon who gifts stuff to Carla? Has she no family or mates? If I have any stuff I no longer want in good condition, I ask family or friends if they want it first, and if they don’t want it, it goes to a charity shop. I certainly wouldn’t gift it to someone I barely know. Get a bloody life Sharon and stop crawling to get your name mentioned on the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thought she said she was keeping herself away from everyone in the house because of her having Covid, she’s sat next to Nat on the sofa..doesn’t Nat work in care?

• Wow
Thought she said she was keeping herself away from everyone in the house because of her having Covid, she’s sat next to Nat on the sofa..doesn’t Nat work in care?
I noticed that too! So much for staying apart, they're on the sofa, under blankets with a dog who has a gastric bug! Yucky ! Also since when does sending a thirty year old man to do a tiny grocery shop warrant praise that makes it sound like he's performed brain surgery? Hil-ar-i-ous!

Carla going for lunch with 'special ' guests....we'll never get this excited again Carla, stop crying wolf!😂. Why not just go for lunch and come home without making a big song and dance about it? DITL? More like if this is the best you've got to offer, forget it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG Anyone would of thought her son had either achieved a great goal in life, or was 8 years old.. All he'd done was go to Aldi and get shopping for her.. My son's have been doing my shopping for me since they were teenages (in their 30's now with families of their own), because I suffer from extreme anxiety. That was the craziest amount of praise heaped on someone for just popping to get a few bits in a supermarket. It was cringeworthy.

Reactions: 6
These resellers are amazing, buy things for 50p and then let their pooches sniff all over it, then sell it for £20. Both Carla and the over the Hills allow their dogs to lick all over their finds, omg it makes me ill just imagining the germs on those items🤢. Carla allows her Feral pack to take over the park to heck with any other park users while the hopeless Hills are now talking to Jeff as if he's actually bothered. They're really odd at the minute.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Apart from to make more money, why is she doing daily 'all the crap I ate' videos. I see that Kazza (yes that Kazza of DITL fame - wow I almost fell off my chair with that big reveal) does one so she seems to be jumping on that bandwagon.

Anyway, what the hell is this? It is one of the most revolting things I've seen. I know there's a lot of it, but ketchup is not one of your five a day.
Nom.jpg

Also,
nom2.jpg

Reminds me of hospital food. Sticky (ie sugary) chicken, congealed rice and yellow broccoli. Yum!
She also had a 'salad' for lunch which looked like vomit and was 50% dressing.
I don't know if that's a representative day but she has hardly any fibre, no fresh fruit or veg really but managed chocolate and ice cream. I think she's done with losing weight but if she stops then what will plug the youtube ££ gap?
Her daily videos are definitely a help in losing weight. After watching that, I have completely lost my appetite. Cheers Carla!

What an awkward situation when Nat walked in on Carla Jenkins Charitable Trust box opening from the very strange 'fan' (cult member) Sharon. Nat basically walks in - stands by Mama Bear - who says a strange hello and Nat walks out again. To be honest - I think she was in to take a pick of the designer handbags which were 'donated to CJCT' by old Shar (but Mama cut that short and has probably put them straight on Ebay). Would a deserving charity not have been a lovely choice instead of someone who pays to eat out 7-9 times a week? But you do you!!

I thought she was going out to meet perhaps Tom Jones, Adele or someone even locally famous - when she turned the camera onto two complete strangers ...I laughed out loud. Wow - what a meet up - ha!!! I'm sure that sofa smells lovely with the dog sick .....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
She has put that emma bridgewater butter dish straight onto ebay. Why is that woman giving her stuff when she quite clearly makes a decent living off ebay and then some more on youtube, I just don't get it and then carla has her hand out begging.

• Wow
She has put that emma bridgewater butter dish straight onto ebay. Why is that woman giving her stuff when she quite clearly makes a decent living off ebay and then some more on youtube, I just don't get it and then carla has her hand out begging.
She's got a packet of paper serviettes on for £9.99, probably got them for 2p on fill a bag or swapped with Joshy in exchange for 82 rubber jelly moulds or whatever she collects for him! She only mentioned him 346 times this week, she's improving! Betting on a 2lb loss this week because of her superior editing skills.

• Haha
I wonder if - Josh - she will - Josh - keep the - Josh - video rolling -Josh - this week - Josh - when weighing in - Josh - without editing!!? Bets are on that she EDITS before the weigh appears - 3lb off for sure this week .....

((((we know what you're doing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:}}}}

• Haha
She's got a packet of paper serviettes on for £9.99, probably got them for 2p on fill a bag or swapped with Joshy in exchange for 82 rubber jelly moulds or whatever she collects for him! She only mentioned him 346 times this week, she's improving! Betting on a 2lb loss this week because of her superior editing skills.
lol she's taking the p. I guess they are cath kidston napkins but lol she is then charging another 2.25 postage. Crafters buy them for decoupage projects, so yeh why not rip em all off, pay the world back for all it's generosity when she picks up her cheap items, go home and wham the price up sky high and resell them, unbelievable. One thing that does bother me sometimes, she buys those comfort blankets for babies, she just literally chucks them on the floor. I know she washes them but it's about respecting the buyer, could she just not throw them in with all the other garbage. She also does not wash them if they have tags on.
I notice nat ran in for a freebie handbag, embarassed herself and then just slowly left, best to sift through viewers donations off camera love, plus you may have had to speak and then her mother, looking like a scene from "whatever happened to baby jane" may not have been so happy. How can they both be so broke they cannot afford a dentist is beyond me. Perhaps nats ickle trips to costco for sugar treats could go on hold for five minutes whilst she grows up, gets a man, gets married,
As for weight loss, I truly hope she does not shout "get in" like some teen boy from the 1980's when she finds she has been able to trick the scales once again, cause seriously, why the edit? I watched a few live weigh ins to see if it's the norm to edit, no it's not people just don't edit like she does cause clearly she is waiting for best reading.

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d stop peering over her specs every time she has to read something! Get some decent specs for Gods sake. You must have a drawer full with all the freebies you’ve received.

• Haha
wow-wee ... that is definitely some filter on for the What I Eat video today - skin like china ... shiny hair ... white teeth - I.want.that.filter !!!

• Haha
I can’t believe how much she eats in a day whilst still ‘dieting’. It just goes on and on - breakfast, snacks, lunch, dessert, dinner, dessert, more snacks…..there is literally no restraint at all.

• Haha
I can’t believe how much she eats in a day whilst still ‘dieting’. It just goes on and on - breakfast, snacks, lunch, dessert, dinner, dessert, more snacks…..there is literally no restraint at all.
Neither can I ...She must be on a see food diet ...see food ,eat it !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I watch that 'bit of Kazza' and she eats loads too. And they eat so much sweet stuff. Do they not think that if they cut out most of the desserts and sweets out they would lose more weight?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.