Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t use Lexx as a shining example of weightloss, she’s put on some timber recently. Granted, she’s not as fat as she used to be when she worked in her shop, but she’s definitely piled the pounds on again in the last 6 momths

Reactions: 1
Yeah she has said a few times she did slimming world. Truth is the diet she wants to follow at 2500+ calories a day, eat all the biscuits and Reese or whatever has yet to be invented so sadly she won't be loosing much anytime soon. There is a vast difference between dieting at 27stones+ and dieting at 19st 12lbs but Carla is just going to do what she has always done and will get what she always got. Shame she can't see that. Better not post too much or I will find myself starring in a morose face the camera vlog where telling the truth calls my parentage into question and has her sheep springing to her defence like that other lady did.

Reactions: 7
Half a pound off today and she just can't get enthusiastic like she was at first and a ticking off for those that posted saying try this etc. Usual Carla weigh in day.

Reactions: 6
You can lose half a pound by going to the loo before you weigh in. Maybe she should have said her goal was to weigh under 20 stone. Carla won't take advice at all - you take your life into your hands if you say anything other than 'you look amazing hun, you can really see the difference'.
Keto is terrible for you if you do it long term. It clogs up your arteries. Plus no one ever got fat from eating too many apples.

You can lose half a pound by going to the loo before you weigh in. Maybe she should have said her goal was to weigh under 20 stone. Carla won't take advice at all - you take your life into your hands if you say anything other than 'you look amazing hun, you can really see the difference'.
Keto is terrible for you if you do it long term. It clogs up your arteries. Plus no one ever got fat from eating too many apples.
I think partly, "keto" is ok, it's good to eat a low carb diet, but it's lack of a lot of wholefoods like wholegrains and fresh fruit could be a problem. It focuses on a lot of it's protein from meat, which yeh is ok but a lot of meat and dairy has saturated fat. Protein from nuts and seeds etc is a better fat that does not clog the arteries. Meat can take days to digest and there is a huge link with processed meats and bowel cancer. I personally think keto is the wrong word to use and it should be low carb diet and focus on less sugars not tons of crappy over processed saturated fatty meat.
If she wiggled her little toe slightly off the scales she could weight1/2 pound less lol. You are right, she listens to the nodding agreeable dogs that say yes carla, no carla when she commands, anyone who gives it her straight with home truths about being complacent gets blocked and she moans to her viewers that she is being attacked. Youtube is saturated with narcacissts and their little gangs of followers, they don't want anyone to have a real opinion.

Yeah you're absolutely right. Processed meats like ham and bacon are a group one carcinogen according to the world health org. Carla has a very processed meat heavy diet. It's revolting. I think she needs counselling to address why she uses food as an emotional support blanket. The hard cold fact is that she is still morbidly obese. People who tell you you look amazing just want you to stay fat.

Reactions: 2
This will be my only post regarding Ms Jenkin's weightloss. Has anyone else noticed that practically every week after she steps onto the scales - there is a split second edit - check it out. This morning it was a 'flip over boxes' type video edit - in previous weeks - there is a definite edit - just after she gets onto the scales - then the second edit and only THEN the current weight is displayed. MMmmmm......strange place to put an edit UNLESS (Eastenders dom...dom...dom!) there is a reason for it. Perhaps an adjustment... just asking a question - why edit every week just at this particular spot? That's all I have... I'm gone now (for good!). We shall wait in anticipation to see if the edit continues!! :)

Reactions: 4
This will be my only post regarding Ms Jenkin's weightloss. Has anyone else noticed that practically every week after she steps onto the scales - there is a split second edit - check it out. This morning it was a 'flip over boxes' type video edit - in previous weeks - there is a definite edit - just after she gets onto the scales - then the second edit and only THEN the current weight is displayed. MMmmmm......strange place to put an edit UNLESS (Eastenders dom...dom...dom!) there is a reason for it. Perhaps an adjustment... just asking a question - why edit every week just at this particular spot? That's all I have... I'm gone now (for good!). We shall wait in anticipation to see if the edit continues!! :)
hmm yep Just seen the edit, lol probably stepping on and off to get the best reading.

Reactions: 3
Let’s be honest, she could record her weight every day and just include the lowest one. I’m average weight and can fluctuate by two pounds across a week. I always note my lowest weight, but I’m fooling nobody but myself.

By the way, I’m not overweight, probably need to lose 6lbs gained in lockdown but my BMI is under 25

Just to add, she has now got a super thanks link as well as the kofi one. How much does she want her viewers to donate to her???? This woman earns a normal wage from her ebay, go check out her sold items for the week and she is e begging off her viewers like someone homeless or without work. I'm speechless, I cannot believe this tit. Same as the youtubers using that good to go app, getting cheap left over food and hauling it on video as they sit in their abundant surroundings.
Even a drunken woman on the street dont ask people for £5 for a KOFI. I can't stand youtubers more and more each day, I have been shutting it down and totally not watching it. All scrounging money off people.

• Heart
I used to enjoy watching Carla when she first started her channel, but unfortunately she’s gone the way of many others, just out for as many freebies as she can get. It’s just all about the money now. I’ve noticed as well how you tubers always make sure their subscribers know when it’s their birthday so the minions can send presents. Sad innit.

• Heart
This will be my only post regarding Ms Jenkin's weightloss. Has anyone else noticed that practically every week after she steps onto the scales - there is a split second edit - check it out.
Yep, you'd blink and miss it! Called a jump cut I believe but in this case it's old Carla jumping off the scale, doing a quick adjustment and jumping back on! I'll say it again this lady is not under the 20+ stone mark or I'll eat a keto bar whole! If she says truncated vlog one more time though.... 😆

• Haha
Yep, you'd blink and miss it! Called a jump cut I believe but in this case it's old Carla jumping off the scale, doing a quick adjustment and jumping back on! I'll say it again this lady is not under the 20+ stone mark or I'll eat a keto bar whole! If she says truncated vlog one more time though.... 😆
Well they say the camera adds 10lbs 😂

I did today lol

Thoughtful, diet friendly gift from a follower shared on her insta today. All snacks. They really want to help her don't they ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she first started her losing weight she used to say that if she cheated there was no point as she was only cheating herself. There is part of me that thinks that's still right, but she is also misleading her subs if they are a similar weight and thanks to Carla think that they can eat like she does and still lose weight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.