Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well observed!

This woman, on receiving criticism (real or imagined) immediately goes in for the kill this often results in a full on back down and becoming all apologetic. Seen it so many times. Could be why this thread is gaining traction. Could be 😊
Am pretty sure eBay has a policy for how customers are treated, I'd have reported her immediately! Don't know why I am surprised though, she probably forgot and thought she was texting Josh!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice the reseller Karen has announced (flounced out) that she is no longer part of the reseller community because people (resellers) have been sending her nasty messages. I think she announced this on Insta. I stopped watching Karen because I couldn't understand what she was saying half the time due to talking too fast and mumbling... I wonder who has upset her though???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice the reseller Karen has announced (flounced out) that she is no longer part of the reseller community because people (resellers) have been sending her nasty messages. I think she announced this on Insta. I stopped watching Karen because I couldn't understand what she was saying half the time due to talking too fast and mumbling... I wonder who has upset her though???
More like who SHE upset.

Well as she shows her shop everywhere maybe just maybe if that bothered wait for her to list and report as not allowed to sell used reusable nappies on ebay as she has said before in the past!!!!!!
eBay allow the sale of reusable nappies. They literally have a used section for them.

Just watched her holiday vlog and looking at the way Nat eats, if she carries on she's going to have exactly the same problems as her mother!

Reactions: 2
Just watched her holiday vlog and looking at the way Nat eats, if she carries on she's going to have exactly the same problems as her mother!
Boredom In The Balearics, Mediocrity in Majorca, Sedentary in Spain - take your pick. How can you make a holiday vlog boring? How?? Too many underarms and feet in this for my liking. Eewh. I am at a loss to know why Lexx and Nat put on baby voices? Nat sounded so much better when she was talking about the book she read in a normal voice. Of course to add to the boredom the same waffle song is used, heaven forbid she should try and find an alternative piece of royalty free music. Wouldn't entice me to go in the slightest - yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm who could this be. I wonder 🤣
Hmm its an enigma a mystery!

I couldn't watch Karen because it was difficult to see someone work so hard for such little return. She would buy 20 kg sacks of clothes that had already been picked over several times so the only things left were the rags you would see on the floor at a jumble sale. She would then take terrible dark photos and claim she was happy when something sold for 50p. She looked so downtrodden.
Yes, particularly when/if she gives up smoking. I've only watched a bit of the holiday vlog. When I was 25 I wouldn't be going on holiday with my mother and her middle aged friend. Not because I didn't love my mother but because I had friends and interests of my own. She's a 50 year old trapped in a young person's body. It's a very odd dynamic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was her YouTube name?

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most direct of them all?

Hmm who could this be. I wonder 🤣
Oh here we go 😶

Hmm its an enigma a mystery!

I couldn't watch Karen because it was difficult to see someone work so hard for such little return. She would buy 20 kg sacks of clothes that had already been picked over several times so the only things left were the rags you would see on the floor at a jumble sale. She would then take terrible dark photos and claim she was happy when something sold for 50p. She looked so downtrodden.

Yes, particularly when/if she gives up smoking. I've only watched a bit of the holiday vlog. When I was 25 I wouldn't be going on holiday with my mother and her middle aged friend. Not because I didn't love my mother but because I had friends and interests of my own. She's a 50 year old trapped in a young person's body. It's a very odd dynamic.
I think it's a lovely dynamic if you have it, quite common with Mums and daughters and I've even been away with my adult son. We had a whale of a time because we have some shared interests and enjoyed spending some quality time together ( yes, we also have our own friends !)
Nat already looks a wee bit weighty but I guess it's her business, she goes to the gym so maybe she's conscious of that.
I haven't seen this Karen vlog but it sounds like hard work

Boredom In The Balearics, Mediocrity in Majorca, Sedentary in Spain - take your pick. How can you make a holiday vlog boring? How?? Too many underarms and feet in this for my liking. Eewh. I am at a loss to know why Lexx and Nat put on baby voices? Nat sounded so much better when she was talking about the book she read in a normal voice. Of course to add to the boredom the same waffle song is used, heaven forbid she should try and find an alternative piece of royalty free music. Wouldn't entice me to go in the slightest - yawn.
Yes Nat sounded quite animated when she was talking about the book, it was nice to hear

I was laughing at the couple who came out behind her to put towels on 2 loungers, noticed her filming and disappeared never to be seen again 🤣
Unless they were german and planning ahead 😅

Last edited:
I've even been away with my adult son.
Yes, I've taken my mum to Centerparcs but not really the same. As an adult with their own family - fine.
On holiday with your mum and her 40 something friend - iffy. If he then comes along on weekend visits to your firends, is your gym buddy, features on your youtube opening his birthday presents in a baby voice? If you accompany him when he goes to the doctor? Weird. Inappropriate.
I have adult children. It is our job to make sure our children grow up to lead full and independent lives.
Unless they were german and planning ahead 😅
Not a big fan of xenophobia to be honest but you do you.

• Haha
Anybody noticed Carla’s use of Americanisms? She always calls a shopping centre a mall and used the word popsicle for a chocolate ice lolly. We don’t live in the states Carla so stop using American words.

Anybody noticed Carla’s use of Americanisms? She always calls a shopping centre a mall and used the word popsicle for a chocolate ice lolly. We don’t live in the states Carla so stop using American words.
in her defence her nearest big shopping centre is called The Mall

I don't know about anyone else, but when i'm on holiday i want something a little more appealing than this. It looks like the last thing left on the shelf at 23.30 at the motorway services.

1634752082813.png

• Haha
That’s cos it’s “The mall at cribbs causeway”
just stating a fact.

used the word popsicle for a chocolate ice lolly
It looked like a magnum to me!
The holiday vlog is 30 mins long and 5 mins of that is her inching into the swimming pool and complaining.
I am quite interested to know how many times she's been on her bike since July. Is it more than zero?

Yes, I've taken my mum to Centerparcs but not really the same. As an adult with their own family - fine.
On holiday with your mum and her 40 something friend - iffy. If he then comes along on weekend visits to your firends, is your gym buddy, features on your youtube opening his birthday presents in a baby voice? If you accompany him when he goes to the doctor? Weird. Inappropriate.
I have adult children. It is our job to make sure our children grow up to lead full and independent lives.

Not a big fan of xenophobia to be honest but you do you.
You're right, it's probably not appropriate now but was funny back in the day. No offense meant, let's get back to slagging off people who we think we know better than we do. Much more PC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.