Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those youtube stats are really interesting - thanks Monga. The Sunday lives consistently are her lowest watched videos which may be why she has made the hauls separate. They even get less views than her ads!
Does it count viewers who are watching live though in the final total, or just those watching after the fact? Either way its still low compared to the rest of the channel.
Interesting to see that the most watched videos are the waffles and the hauls (sometimes beaten by the calorie crush). Also if the Saturday video is reselling related it gains more views than a non reselling one. I assume most of the "core audience" in that case must be resellers or at least interested in it.
The top 20 viewed videos on the channel are all waffles except the clean with me video in 7th place (and a Devon video that replaced a waffle one week).

Personally, when I’m stressed I can’t eat, and as a chocolate and cake lover, never in a million years could I consume whole packs of biscuits, even though I love sweet stuff. Carla has a huge eating problem. And the friendship with Josh? Weird.
I'm a guilty stress eater 😂 even when not stressed to be fair I could go through a pack of biscuits in a sitting...I swear it's the dipping them in tea! I point blank don't buy them anymore for this very reason...can't be trusted 👀

Can anyone explain her friend(?)ship with Josh? I only watch the reselling vids so no idea who he is but she makes regular (not so flattering) references

Reactions: 2
Yes, much better not to have temptation in the house.

In an earlier vlog, she mentioned that they first met at a reseller meet-up.

He seems far too polite to bite back when Carla thinks she's being funny. She does overstep the mark.

Reactions: 1

He seems far too polite to bite back when Carla thinks she's being funny. She does overstep the mark.
There's a reason she surrounds herself with submissive 'friends'

With the exception of The Mega Ego bucket woman who's 'friendship' she can be on an Equal footing with and enjoy joint Bullying enterprises.Fact.

Last edited:

Totally agree, he's too polite to stand up to her basically sexist and passive aggressive comments, if this were reversed and an almost fifty year old male reseller was meeting up with a much younger girl their community would not be so tolerant! In her latest crush replies someone suggested healthier breakfast or options but she refused to change because the kids liked the all you can eat option! What kids? Can you not master the words no thanks I'll have toast and tea?

When Anthony moved out (side), Carla mentioned that the bills would now be split two rather than three ways.

Those youtube stats are really interesting - thanks Monga. The Sunday lives consistently are her lowest watched videos which may be why she has made the hauls separate. They even get less views than her ads!

How terrible does your normal eating have to be that you lose weight on holiday? I mentioned before that Carla has denied being a binge eater. It seems obvious that she is.

I also agree that the great lady herself moves among us (spooky).
I used to watch the Sunday lives until Lexx became a permanent fixture.

Carla's latest video ' Woe & A with carla Jenkins' - Are these just another excuse of a video to try and blow smoke out of her arse?

oh dear her teeth in that video too. I feel like a right c++t but they are awful .

Last edited:
Poor person who commented negatively on her latest haul is getting slammed. Basically Carla purchased reusable nappies and is selling them for a profit and a viewer commented it was bad Carla was selling the nappies for a profit when somebody who needed them could use them and not one person agreed with the viewer, they all sided with Carla. Personally if I picked up bargain reusable nappies I would donate them to a woman's shelter so I get what the viewer was saying.
Well as she shows her shop everywhere maybe just maybe if that bothered wait for her to list and report as not allowed to sell used reusable nappies on ebay as she has said before in the past!!!!!!

I like vouchers too Carla, but not gonna throw it into a Q&A to encourage my subs to send me some! #atleastbesubtle #fullofherownimportance
Isn’t this a lovely answer to a genuine review
463D5FB3-ACA0-4CCB-BA80-26F8DDE8D7B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Definitely showing her true colours there, I’ve left neg eBay reviews in the past and have never received anything but an apology and offer of replacement/ refund…What happened to the customer is always right 🙄

Another couple of gracious replies
59802688-E8BC-4552-BD2C-6164F8CC8205.jpeg
DA7402D0-74D7-40AF-A392-01F4E3921B54.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Compare with the comments on the Q&A (may cause extreme nausea)

'the depth of your compassion and selflessness' 'true empathy' ' You are a thoroughly decent person, if there were more people in the world like you it would be a better place' ' you are such a great person and so likeable'

The evidence of her true colours is there for everyone to see. From her encouraging a pile on when someone comments in a less than fawning way, her grabbiness, the completely incomprehensible feedback responses (even if believes she is right, eBay is her main income so probably best not to look so unhinged). What is it about her that makes people lose all reason? Why did I like her so much? I really have no idea now.
Just looked and just 200 people watching her live. Out of 7k subs. Thats pretty remarkable.

Reactions: 5
Compare with the comments on the Q&A (may cause extreme nausea)

'the depth of your compassion and selflessness' 'true empathy' ' You are a thoroughly decent person, if there were more people in the world like you it would be a better place' ' you are such a great person and so likeable'

The evidence of her true colours is there for everyone to see. From her encouraging a pile on when someone comments in a less than fawning way, her grabbiness, the completely incomprehensible feedback responses (even if believes she is right, eBay is her main income so probably best not to look so unhinged). What is it about her that makes people lose all reason? Why did I like her so much? I really have no idea now.
Just looked and just 200 people watching her live. Out of 7k subs. Thats pretty remarkable.
I suppose it's easy to look empathetic and lovely in a weekly edited half hour vlog but not so much in the live, and as shown here in Ebay replies. It just goes to show that vlogs are just entertainment and not real life !
I can't stand the lives though I have tried to watch a couple of times, still enjoy the vlogs though as I prefer a touch of realism compared to the ones who make out life is perfect and smelling of roses

Reactions: 7
Definitely showing her true colours there, I’ve left neg eBay reviews in the past and have never received anything but an apology and offer of replacement/ refund…What happened to the customer is always right 🙄

Another couple of gracious replies View attachment 813971View attachment 813973
I’ve bought off EBay many times and had a few problems with delivery, product etc but I can honestly say I have never received a rude reply yet from a seller. Just recently I haven’t received an order which was due last week, but the seller’s reply was very courteous and sorry for the delay and assures me they will look into it. She is a very sarcastic and rude woman and doesn’t like criticism of any kind.

Reactions: 5
I’ve bought off EBay many times and had a few problems with delivery, product etc but I can honestly say I have never received a rude reply yet from a seller. Just recently I haven’t received an order which was due last week, but the seller’s reply was very courteous and sorry for the delay and assures me they will look into it. She is a very sarcastic and rude woman and doesn’t like criticism of any kind.
Yeah definitely ! I was taken aback at those replies that's why I posted them ,I hope the people reported her for her rudeness I know I would of .

okay i jut watching Carla's latest blog and she is talking about the author Judy Blume and Carla said Judy died a few years back which shock me because I thought she was still alive and looking around the net she seem to be very much alive. I am confused, has she died or is she alive.

okay i jut watching Carla's latest blog and she is talking about the author Judy Blume and Carla said Judy died a few years back which shock me because I thought she was still alive and looking around the net she seem to be very much alive. I am confused, has she died or is she alive.
I've just had a look, and i think she was mean to say she had stopped writing perhaps ? her last book was in 2015

Well observed!

This woman, on receiving criticism (real or imagined) immediately goes in for the kill this often results in a full on back down and becoming all apologetic. Seen it so many times. Could be why this thread is gaining traction. Could be 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.