Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the #Carlafanclub or something ? people were talking about a vid where a woman was jumped on because she dared to voice an opinion if you're all so put out with any negativity towards Carla start a rave thread ,people are entitled to have their own opinion of her ...and for your information it was Happyland was jumping on others ,not the other way around .
So it can't be a " balanced" thread, it has to be Rave or Hate ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Where’s the balance? If you’re not blowing smoke up her ass you’re attacked, nobody has said anything terrible about her

So it can't be a " balanced" thread, it has to be Rave or Hate ?
if you post nice things they accuse you of being a 'spy' or a 'friend' of that individual which makes me laugh, a few people here really despise her and sadly have never really explained why as it would be interesting to know

Reactions: 3
The thing with Tattle is you don't have to explain why you feel a certain way we're not here to judge the members ,the thread is about Carla not the people that post here .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing with Tattle is you don't have to explain why you feel a certain way we're not here to judge the members ,the thread is about Carla not the people that post here .
This is true which is why it's a shame you can't say something positive without being jumped on yet speculation or anything negative is run with

This is true which is why it's a shame you can't say something positive without being jumped on yet speculation or anything negative is run with
I think if you look over the recent comments it's people asking something as trivial as who was looking after her dog while she was on holiday or questioning her calories (hardly the end of the world) are being jumped on .if it's only pos comments you're interested in that's what the rave section is for that way you can rave about her all you like and others can discuss the things that bother them without any malice .

The problem with the 'rave' posters are that nothing original gets brought to the chat and it ends up getting really boring when we spend more time dissecting what was said on here and by who and whether that's acceptable blah blah blah. From now on I think I will just wish you both a lovely day but not respond further. You should probably read the tattle 'rules' which do not allow moderation of threads or for users to define what is acceptable to say.
On money I doubt Carla gets benefits. She does have lots of income streams. YouTube videos get about £3.50 per 1000 views which partially explains the constant churn. I reckon about a tenner a video on average. 5 a week. So around £200 a month. This doesn't include the income in kind from 'gifts', not to mention the superchats and Kofi tips. She used to talk about doing shifts in a pub / club so that's more. Also eBay is so so easy to underestimate your income for tax purposes especially if a lot of your purchases are cash (not saying Carla does this). I used to follow resellers who would show amazing sales and 60 day totals but at self assessment time would say they fell below the tax threshold which I never understood. Maybe there is some affiliate income in there too.
Bear in mind that she will pay heavily subsidised rent (which she splits with her daughter so that Natalie on her near minimum wage job has little chance of moving out to her own place).
It made me laugh that one of the comments on her haul referred to her as a struggling single mum (ha ha) so that's definintely the vibe she is going for. That helps with the gifts and tips I guess. I think she does perfectly fine for money. Definitely more than the soft hearted people who send her stuff on a regular basis.

Forgot merch - she has a website

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The problem with the 'rave' posters are that nothing original gets brought to the chat and it ends up getting really boring when we spend more time dissecting what was said on here and by who and whether that's acceptable blah blah blah. From now on I think I will just wish you both a lovely day but not respond further. You should probably read the tattle 'rules' which do not allow moderation of threads or for users to define what is acceptable to say.
On money I doubt Carla gets benefits. She does have lots of income streams. YouTube videos get about £3.50 per 1000 views which partially explains the constant churn. I reckon about a tenner a video on average. 5 a week. So around £200 a month. This doesn't include the income in kind from 'gifts', not to mention the superchats and Kofi tips. She used to talk about doing shifts in a pub / club so that's more. Also eBay is so so easy to underestimate your income for tax purposes especially if a lot of your purchases are cash (not saying Carla does this). I used to follow resellers who would show amazing sales and 60 day totals but at self assessment time would say they fell below the tax threshold which I never understood. Maybe there is some affiliate income in there too.
Bear in mind that she will pay heavily subsidised rent (which she splits with her daughter so that Natalie on her near minimum wage job has little chance of moving out to her own place).
It made me laugh that one of the comments on her haul referred to her as a struggling single mum (ha ha) so that's definintely the vibe she is going for. That helps with the gifts and tips I guess. I think she does perfectly fine for money. Definitely more than the soft hearted people who send her stuff on a regular basis.

Forgot merch - she has a website
She is very probably eligible for PIP but its not easy to get

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think you only have to look at Carla at her biggest and you'd know she'd qualify ,especially with the fluid in her legs and feet ,She's probably got a host of underlying conditions attributed to her obesity .

Interesting I didn’t know Nat paid rent. I remember Carla saying during COVID hay day that YouTube was her saving grace because ebay wasn’t selling much. thanks for the breakdown on the money making side of you tube.

Well, well are we surprised that Saint Carla of Bristol's calorie crush showed a loss of a pound? This is the best yet! You need to market this plan immediately, you'll make a million (no, you're right I don't believe it at all!!!!) I actually laugh out loud at her total lack of self awareness of how and what she eats! There is no rhyme nor reason to the amount of rubbishy food she consumes. Doesn't she see that eating a whole packet of Twix is not normal, stressed or not? Personally instead of Nutracheck I'd be downloading an app to help work out why you eat the way you do! Roll on next week - she'll have half a stone off mark my words! Of course she's not going to pass on breakfast with Josh, heaven forbid - the friendship from hell! Yes, I am astonished and so is everyone else who has a brain cell! Hand me that ten pack of Twix...and the squirty cream...

Reactions: 2
Love the way that the Carlites on her YouTube channel never mention the ten Twix !!

• Haha
I am terrible with figures.How much is she making on average per video?
It couldn't be very much for her earnings per month is only around £350 ,unless she's collabing that's where the money is ,not the ad sense.

I see from her C/Crush video she said "one of you commented on the video about the error in my voice over" - wasn't it on tattle that it was mentioned???

So apparently Carla doesn’t claim benefits 🤔 I’d find that hard to believe given her mobility issues.
I've always thought this.

when you have been watching since day 1 you tend to know a lot about a person so yes I am a #superfan and I will use my knowledge to answer peoples questions where appropriate - Carla is a very open person and has spoken a lot about her past and current life especially recently in regards to her weight loss and health
I've watched myself for a very long time and can't say i remember 'that' much about her tbh! I know the odd facts but I can't specifically remember what she says on most videos.

Last edited:
I see from her C/Crush video she said "one of you commented on the video about the error in my voice over" - wasn't it on tattle that it was mentioned???

I've always thought this.

I've watched myself for a very long time and can't say i remember 'that' much about her tbh! I know the odd facts but I can't specifically remember what she says on most videos.
Yes it was mentioned on here it wouldn't surprise me if Carla is among us ;)

Well, well are we surprised that Saint Carla of Bristol's calorie crush showed a loss of a pound? This is the best yet! You need to market this plan immediately, you'll make a million (no, you're right I don't believe it at all!!!!) I actually laugh out loud at her total lack of self awareness of how and what she eats! There is no rhyme nor reason to the amount of rubbishy food she consumes. Doesn't she see that eating a whole packet of Twix is not normal, stressed or not? Personally instead of Nutracheck I'd be downloading an app to help work out why you eat the way you do! Roll on next week - she'll have half a stone off mark my words! Of course she's not going to pass on breakfast with Josh, heaven forbid - the friendship from hell! Yes, I am astonished and so is everyone else who has a brain cell! Hand me that ten pack of Twix...and the squirty cream...
Personally, when I’m stressed I can’t eat, and as a chocolate and cake lover, never in a million years could I consume whole packs of biscuits, even though I love sweet stuff. Carla has a huge eating problem. And the friendship with Josh? Weird.

Interesting I didn’t know Nat paid rent.
When Anthony moved out (side), Carla mentioned that the bills would now be split two rather than three ways.

Those youtube stats are really interesting - thanks Monga. The Sunday lives consistently are her lowest watched videos which may be why she has made the hauls separate. They even get less views than her ads!

How terrible does your normal eating have to be that you lose weight on holiday? I mentioned before that Carla has denied being a binge eater. It seems obvious that she is.

I also agree that the great lady herself moves among us (spooky).

it does seem that she has an eating disorder of some sort and she seems to be slipping up occasionally when stressed, she definitely was very stressed at the end of the last waffle bless!

she use to have a huge eating problem, that's exactly why she started the died as mentioned in episode 1 she wanted to rein in her eating to be more sensible and i think apart from the odd slip up cased by stress she's achieved that, after all she was eating 3-5 packs of biscuits a week! and now its only 1 pack very rarely, when she slips up so she's not doing that bad

Eating disorders can be very hard to overcome so she's gonna keep slipping up and this is to be expected on her road to recovery

Carla use to have an account on here and posted over on Mrs Ms post - so fully expect her to read here - Also a few other resellers have mentioned Tattle references recently so seems a lot of them read this and if Carla herself doesn't read it anymore, they must tell her things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.