Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see any nasty comments at all everyone has a different view of Carla there's no need to attack members for that.

Reactions: 2
I agree that people can have different views but unfortunately the majority of comments on here are not that, they are quite hateful. Also it’s clear people make their comments without actually watching her, for example saying “whose looking after the dogs” when she had quite clearly said her son was. I said about being kind in the way it was meant, actually being nice to people instead of mean but apparently you are not allowed to say that I hope some of the commenters on here are in the position of needing a bit of kindness one day and none is forthcoming
Perhaps she should have been kinder to the member of staff in the charity shop instead of making fun of her with the bucket woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The ridiculous thing is that a lot of the comments started because I asked who was looking after the dogs while Carla and Natalie were away. I just asked the question because I don't really watch the waffle anymore as it is so boring. I find the comments more entertaining. I am not on a diet and don't watch the weigh in either. This isn't North Korea and I don't need to watch everything the Dear Leader says to have an opinon. On the dog thing, I just asked. I didn't criticise, didn't make a snide comment, didn't insinuate, I just asked (as it turns out it is Anthony who I believe works during the day so that's a pretty big ask of him). But the Carla crew are so highly strung it seems that they turned that into proof that we are all terrible people who are obsessed with bad mouthing her. I am very sorry that such a simple misunderstanding (probably a bit like Carla's Instagram DM) caused your blood pressure to rise and to write some terrible things that you wouldn't dream of saying to my face if you met me in person.

Back to the main topic. I do hope Anthony picks up after the dogs. It's always bothered me that when Carla just sits on 'her plumbing' she can't possibly see what they are up to and pick up like a responsible dog owner.

Reactions: 4
Poor person who commented negatively on her latest haul is getting slammed. Basically Carla purchased reusable nappies and is selling them for a profit and a viewer commented it was bad Carla was selling the nappies for a profit when somebody who needed them could use them and not one person agreed with the viewer, they all sided with Carla. Personally if I picked up bargain reusable nappies I would donate them to a woman's shelter so I get what the viewer was saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So apparently Carla doesn’t claim benefits 🤔 I’d find that hard to believe given her mobility issues.

Reactions: 1
So apparently Carla doesn’t claim benefits 🤔 I’d find that hard to believe given her mobility issues.
she doesn't claim any and has addressed this a few times as it pops up every few months, she's stated before she could be eligible for some, but its not worth the faf trying to sort it all out. When your income is so up and down, they don't like it and usually end up asking for a load back if you go over one month, so its often not worth the time or effort trying to sort it out.

the only 'benefits' she has is she lives in a council house so pays lower rent

also she doesn't have any mobility issues now, she had some pre weight loss which she admitted was mostly down to her size, now she's lost weight she's saying things are much more manageable and she can do a lot more (think this was discussed in a diet video a few weeks back)

Last edited:
  • Haha
she doesn't claim any and has addressed this a few times as it pops up every few months, she's stated before she could be eligible for some, but its not worth the faf trying to sort it all out. When your income is so up and down, they don't like it and usually end up asking for a load back if you go over one month, so its often not worth the time or effort trying to sort it out.

also she doesn't have any mobility issues now, she had some pre weight loss which she admitted was mostly down to her size, now she's lost weight she's saying things are much more manageable and she can do a lot more (think this was discussed in a diet video a few weeks back)

she's got a Q&A post for questions on her community post tab for anyone wanting to ask anything
Boy, old Happyland knows an AWFUL lot about Carla's private life doesn't she? #superfan #undercover

I think we've all seen that Carla and her weird groupies are not fans of different opinions nor free speech.
This shows the subs up in their true colours! No one is permitted to have a different point of view in Carlaland! Otherwise the 'Carlites' will come after you and force you to eat huge breakfasts as a punishment 😂 Of course Carla loves this kind of response, makes her feel wanted - and note she's still reading comments while on her holidays (when she's not photographing her feet of course!) Who was the idiot commenter who said she was a single mum with two kids?!!! 25 and 30 omg 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Boy, old Happyland knows an AWFUL lot about Carla's private life doesn't she? #superfan #undercover
when you have been watching since day 1 you tend to know a lot about a person so yes I am a #superfan and I will use my knowledge to answer peoples questions where appropriate - Carla is a very open person and has spoken a lot about her past and current life especially recently in regards to her weight loss and health

• Haha

I still find it hard to believe she claims nothing, like you say her income is up and down how can she afford the rent and car and holidays and endless meals out 🤔

when you have been watching since day 1 you tend to know a lot about a person so yes I am a #superfan and I will use my knowledge to answer peoples questions where appropriate - Carla is a very open person and has spoken a lot about her past and current life especially recently in regards to her weight loss and health
Weight loss and health is one thing, commenting on the ins and outs of the benefits system is quite another! I think you'll find that in some of her recent vlogs she's said she DOES still have mobility issues, so your knowledge is slightly out of date for a superfan!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said on her last weigh in she could barely move with her knee playing up and she can barely walk without getting out of breath I’d say she definitely on some kind of benefits no matter what she says.

• Haha
?
You might have followed her from day one but that doesn’t mean you know Carla intimately (or do you?). Nobody knows what she’s like off camera, only what she wants people to see. Unless you know every minutiae of her life you really can’t be certain of what she’s really like.

?
You might have followed her from day one but that doesn’t mean you know Carla intimately (or do you?). Nobody knows what she’s like off camera, only what she wants people to see. Unless you know every minutiae of her life you really can’t be certain of what she’s really like.
i am literally telling you things she has said herself on her waffles, i don't need to know her personally to answer peoples questions they have about her when its something she's openly said before, she was a LOT more open on private things back in the day but more recently since tattle became a thing she's definitely closed off on expressing things

She said on her last weigh in she could barely move with her knee playing up and she can barely walk without getting out of breath I’d say she definitely on some kind of benefits no matter what she says.
this isn't what she said at all. I've just sat and re watched it. she states she's been less active this week due to getting things ready for the holiday, she did say that her leg and back had been playing up yes but she still went to the gym so it cant have been that bad, also no mention of her being barely able to walk or out of breath 😂 you are on about Y2 W7 yes ? or are you watching another video ?

i am literally telling you things she has said herself on her waffles, i don't need to know her personally to answer peoples questions they have about her when its something she's openly said before, she was a LOT more open on private things back in the day but more recently since tattle became a thing she's definitely closed off on expressing things

this isn't what she said at all. I've just sat and re watched it. she states she's been less active this week due to getting things ready for the holiday, she did say that her leg and back had been playing up yes but she still went to the gym so it cant have been that bad, also no mention of her being barely able to walk or out of breath 😂 you are on about Y2 W7 yes ? or are you watching another video ?
In every vid she’s out of breath .I watched that sad attempt at a house clean and she had to have a lie down on top of the bed at the end , even when she’s walking the dog she’s chugging along like Ivor the Engine, are you sure you’re watching the same Carla that I am.

• Haha
I don’t get if you say something that is not negative people get all Super fan your a ass kisser. To me Tattle Life is talking about not strictly bashing. I enjoy reading on here but some get just vile And say inapporate things and that is fine and dandy.

i Get you were just stating things she had staged before

if something pisses me off that bad I don’t watch. I have family that can piss me off if I just want irritations in my life.

prepared for name calling and bashing ………

I don’t get if you say something that is not negative people get all Super fan your a ass kisser. To me Tattle Life is talking about not strictly bashing. I enjoy reading on here but some get just vile And say inapporate things and that is fine and dandy.

i Get you were just stating things she had staged before

if something pisses me off that bad I don’t watch. I have family that can piss me off if I just want irritations in my life.

prepared for name calling and bashing ………
I dont know why people are jumping on Happyland for simply answering a question that was asked on here. What she said is true, it's all been addressed in the vlogs and as for asking how Carla affords to live....well, she works. It's as simple as that.
It shouldn't be case of " if you can't say something negative you can't post here"

Is this the #Carlafanclub or something ? people were talking about a vid where a woman was jumped on because she dared to voice an opinion if you're all so put out with any negativity towards Carla start a rave thread ,people are entitled to have their own opinion of her ...and for your information it was Happyland was jumping on others ,not the other way around .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.