Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is the point of a fit bit style watch brand sending freebies to Jenkins or Kazza. There’s evidently zero activity to be recorded from either of them. Jesus, Kazza drives to her mother’s house who lives 5 doors up! 🤦‍♀️ Laughable!

I don't really follow Carla and Kazza but JEEZ that Kazza's a big bird isn't she........

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We need a kazza thread because I don't think I can personally cope with her 'I know best diet plan, I'm a weight loss guru'. Waving her arms about with a fitness watch on as though she walks anywhere at all.

Reactions: 6
We need a kazza thread because I don't think I can personally cope with her 'I know best diet plan, I'm a weight loss guru'. Waving her arms about with a fitness watch on as though she walks anywhere at all.
I know, she does my bloomin head in. It's her refusal to admit she needs some SERIOUS help. Not just a little bit, the womans a total food addict completely lost in food world. I know, three growing boys, I know, I have two now grown up though. It's not easy but it is actually her choice. She runs after that hubby of hers wazza like she's his mum, whats that song by jennifer lopez, I'm not your momma, she could do with a bit of that. It's not three kids she has, it's four. Why do women get married and treat their husband like another child, cause the man sure as hell loves it. Oh he works therefore she must make every food decision, NO. Let him do it, tell those sons of hers, the older ones to do an online shop, why does she go driving out to shops every five seconds......FOOD OBSESSION. Complete denial, she won't have it, she reckons she's so in control, when really a slice of cake has more control than her. lol those fitness watches make me laugh, My son bought me an apple one years ago, then we realised it was just another corporate brainwashing slave scam. jenkins with her obese massive arm and her smart watch lmaoooooooo checking her forever working out heart beat NOT. Half died walking up a few stairs lol, she does Zero like kazzo, mind you when it suits them, ie food shopping, going round costco, picking up huge coffee machines and trawling carboots they suddenly have the energy. Me shattered knees, me lymph legs.......PISS OFF. There's disabled children cannot walk do more activity than these two.

Lazy cow kazzo on hearing her energy bills have just gone up, oh well you could always sell your coffee machine to jenkins for a fiver. She just looks thick and she is. It's only got 100 calories in it, she says...ten tons of salt, saturated fat and sugar, i'll have five bags for my lunch!
1700912430854.png

Tell em to cook their own dinner!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Right, I'm posting this cause ive just seen kazzo coffee slurping on a massive iced coffee. Now disclaimer I am not saying people should stop drinking coffee, but it's important to note that it is actually toxic and contains the chemical acrylamide which i found out about years ago after googling an unroasted coffee bean, which is like a pale green colour but when it's been roasted to bits it's burnt almost black in colour, who tells us not to eat burnt food cause its cancer causing, why the NHS. Acrylamide is also producted when a person smokes a cigarette.
So as I was having problems drinking coffee, my eldest son was too and with red bull, so obviously not just the coffee it's the caffeine that is toxic too, my friend was also told on having kidney failure that it was all the coffee he drank, he drank a lot and my other friend had to go to the doctors and was told she had caffeine poisoning, so i know im not makiing this up. Coffee and caffeine make knee pain ten times worse, so just like pepsi max lover jenkins, this pair actually love shoving crap into their mouth, ie tons of sugar, high fats and cholesterol etc. So lymphy legs and oh me poor shattered knees don't actually help themselves get better or healthier.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Kazza just can’t help herself - she says the weight loss guy has given her her daily calorie allowance and told her how she should split it up between her three main meals and snacks - but of course Kazza can’t stick to that, because she knows best - so instead of following his advice of splitting the calories evenly throughout the day, she’s put th weekly total into Nutracheck to give herself two easier days and is going to save up most of her daily calories for the evening so she can have tit to eat after dinner. What’s the point of her saying she’s going to follow his plan and then immediately doing what the duck she wants?! Because of course she’s such a weight loss guru and knows best 🙄

Kazza just can’t help herself - she says the weight loss guy has given her her daily calorie allowance and told her how she should split it up between her three main meals and snacks - but of course Kazza can’t stick to that, because she knows best - so instead of following his advice of splitting the calories evenly throughout the day, she’s put th weekly total into Nutracheck to give herself two easier days and is going to save up most of her daily calories for the evening so she can have tit to eat after dinner. What’s the point of her saying she’s going to follow his plan and then immediately doing what the duck she wants?! Because of course she’s such a weight loss guru and knows best 🙄
Exactly! She just thinks of more ways to cheat a diet, so she can shovel high sugar foods galore still, just cheating herself, thats all she is doing. She will NEVER lose weight consistently until she says no to crap food especially sugar, her chocolate stashes are just excuses to binge, total denial. When she's pre diabetic she will probably still carry on until she's type 1 and having to inject with insulin, she won't listen to a single doctor, already one told her months and months back to lose weight for knee op, too busy buying air fryers and coffee machines. I used to work in a care home, there was an eldery lady on an oxygen machine most of the day, rocking back and forwards. She said cigarettes did this to her and she would still try and steal a cig from other people in the home or the staff...thats kazza and her addiction to sugar, but it's only 100 cals, oh I'll have ten lol. Ive got 1200 calories left, I sit here most of the day calculating how much of that I can have in sugar form. Serious mental health issues, she cannot survive without food that triggers the reward system in the brain such as dopamine, ie self medicating.

Seriously, we have to create a separate thread for Kazza. Anybody know how?

Reactions: 6
Seriously, we have to create a separate thread for Kazza. Anybody know how?
Try this I've done.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion
Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
watching Carla's car boot hauls where she pays 50p max and resells for stupidly inflated prices came to mind when I was watching Bottom the other day and I had to search out this quote ;

Eddie: Right, how much for this carved wooden leg?
Harry the Bastard: Now, there's a nice bit of objet d'art! Must be worth at least two and a half grand.
Eddie: Oh!
Harry the Bastard: I'll give you one pound fifty for it.
Eddie: Let's haggle.
Harry the Bastard: All right, a quid.
Eddie: No, let's haggle upwards.
Harry the Bastard: All right, 50p!
Eddie: Blimey, they don't call you "Harry the Bastard" for nothing, do they?

The first thing that came to mind when I watched that scene was Carla and her "re selling" how can she get away with selling cheap car boot stuff at the price of the item brand new?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.