Kazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's weigh this one up......

Mod edit, someone needs to post to explain who this is and what their usernames are then report it so it has a correct title. Threads don't have a 1

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
omg lol thanks!
---
ok, where do I start lol.Kazzas latest vido......I just thought I'd post the nutritional info on a box of mr kipling christmas slices. Now I know kazza has and I quote "shattered knees" and can only lift 300 quid massive coffee machines, but if you look at the calories, which kazza always does, just so she can tell herself and the viewers, "oh not bad, I'll have five of them and get some for my stash". Well if you move your eyes just a little bit to the right, I know it's very exhausting for her having to move her eyes and read some more nutritional info you will see what sugars is in red, ie it's very high sugar content for one small slice. I know by now kazza will either be totally exhausted at having read some more nutritional info or totally bored and is already putting her coat on to go to B&M or to buy another coffee machine...but if she looks further she will see that the salt, saturates and fat are also borderline high, so perhaps don't have more than one if you are slimming and 2 if not slimming. Even her mother who is more compos mentis than kazza declares upon seeing the christmas slices that the trouble with these is you have one and can't stop....so here is the nutritional value for the entire box, especially for kazza, who could polish these off in 5 minutes and then have something else just as bad.....sugar in 6 slices is 162% of your daily sugar allowance, fat/saturates in 6 slices 54% of your daily allowance and salt 18% of your daily allowance. When I say daily allowance for an average adult...cause you are fatter kazza, no it does not mean you can have more of these cause you love to think that you can have more calories. So, you really could work out in total how much of these you are really consuming and they won't be a deficit and this is why she does not lose weight.

Photo of mr kiplings christmas slices.

1701005735878.png

---
omg lol thanks!
---
ok, where do I start lol.Kazzas latest video......I just thought I'd post the nutritional info on a box of mr kipling christmas slices. Now I know kazza has and I quote "shattered knees" and can only lift 300 quid massive coffee machines, but if you look at the calories, which kazza always does, just so she can tell herself and the viewers, "oh not bad, I'll have five of them and get some for my stash". Well if you move your eyes just a little bit to the right, I know it's very exhausting for her having to move her eyes and read some more nutritional info you will see what sugars is in red, ie it's very high sugar content for one small slice. I know by now kazza will either be totally exhausted at having read some more nutritional info or totally bored and is already putting her coat on to go to B&M or to buy another coffee machine...but if she looks further she will see that the salt, saturates and fat are also borderline high, so perhaps don't have more than one if you are slimming and 2 if not slimming. Even her mother who is more compos mentis than kazza declares upon seeing the christmas slices that the trouble with these is you have one and can't stop....so here is the nutritional value for the entire box, especially for kazza, who could polish these off in 5 minutes and then have something else just as bad.....sugar in 6 slices is 162% of your daily sugar allowance, fat/saturates in 6 slices 54% of your daily allowance and salt 18% of your daily allowance. When I say daily allowance for an average adult...cause you are fatter kazza, no it does not mean you can have more of these cause you love to think that you can have more calories. So, you really could work out in total how much of these you are really consuming and they won't be a deficit and this is why she does not lose weight.

Photo of mr kiplings christmas slices.

1701005735878.png
---
Just to say, it don't matter a eff how many calories you consume, once your body consumes more than it's daily allowance of sugar it stores the surplus sugar as fat and also if you eat a high amount, your body will not be getting the nutrition it needs, which just leads to being always hungry and consuming more food than your body needs. Asides from the inflammation caused to the body, joints etc, too much sugar damages the eyes, compromises the immune system and pancreas. Your body will have extra insulin going round and that again will lead to inflammation, fatty liver, rotting teeth...the list goes on, it's not a conspiracy theory it's real. Using the sometimes low calories on certain foods as an excuse to have more tit in your diet will kill you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I find her so weird. She seems so utterly self-absorbed. Her husband was in A&E with his asthma and she was waiting out in her car babbling on about hair dye and fudge.
At one point she said ‘Oh that’s Warren just messaging me now’ and yet she didn’t stop filming and look at the message just carried on vlogging!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I find her so weird. She seems so utterly self-absorbed. Her husband was in A&E with his asthma and she was waiting out in her car babbling on about hair dye and fudge.
At one point she said ‘Oh that’s Warren just messaging me now’ and yet she didn’t stop filming and look at the message just carried on vlogging!
Just watching it now, she mentioned him coughing and his asthma and calling doc, she then says I don't know what I would do without my wazza, ie warren, her husband, so deep down she knows it's serious. Then literally in the next breathe she goes I had a cheeky hop on the scales and ive had a loss, then starts banging on about how her neck looks slimmer already. Yeh ok kazza, youve lost 20 stone in week, diets over eat whatever crap you like, make sure you feed your husband as much tit too for his asthma. She lives in a dream world, she's so utterly self absorbed. I never knew he had asthma, he's very overweight too. She goes on about having to run home to make everyones dinner, can't they make an effing sandwich or something, why does she always have to control all the food they eat. Two of her sons could make their own lunch, her husband could make a packed lunch, she's got him like a child. Oh me shattered knees having to do everything, when she clearly doesn't. Even her mum looks like she could make her own lunch ie sandwich, theres nothing wrong with salad and a sarnie. Ive not got to the part where she just carried on vlogging, she beggars belief, total narcassist,...she thinks those viewers are going to save her.
By the way theres nothing wrong with the odd cup of coffee, bit of caffeine will do you no harm but if you are drinking it all day long like I suspect he's doing, it won't help.
She jokes to "wazza" he needs to stay alive so she can get a new air fryer and he says she orders a takeaway and she says yeh thats something i shouldnt do, i buy a massive shop and then say i cant be bothered to cook now and order a takeaway. How to slowly kill your family with a joke and a smile for your viewers but in reality it's sad as hell.
She just said she needed something to drink and I thought wow she's going to have a glass of water, which is what warren should actually be drinking but he's probably on his millionth coffee and then she picks up a can called candy can! I have no words, oh and offers some to her son lmao.
---
The white of her eyes is slightly pink, suggesting she's dehyrated, water, it's free in tap. It's magical, hydrates you, keeps your brain working properly, banishes inflammation, heals the bowels, fantastic for the skin, lowers your blood sugar and your blood pressure and it's the 8th most abundant molecule on the planet, covering around 70%. H2o is a mix of hyrogen, the most abundant element in the universe and oxygen. Our bodies contain around 65 percent water.
Her bodies craving nutrition isn't it...now I can understand why she has these massive binges, her body is just waiting and waiting to get the nutrition it needs and she just feeds it endless crap, this is why she's always starving. I hope the tiktok "the boss" gives her the miracle cure she needs...ie a brain.
Candy can ingredients: Water, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Colouring Food: E150a, Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, Sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid

By the way I found a delicious fizzy drink, it's a healthyish one lol. It has real fruit juice in it bit of sugar and light fizz, nothing else all natural bit expensive but you can buy them in bulk, it's called posh pop, there's lots of flavours, none of this aspartame, sodium benzoate. It's really refreshing too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Gobsmacked by this woman, whinging about the hospital offering them an ambulance, we don't want an ambulance she whines, like the nhs woman on phone is your great aunt vera and just fretting needlessly. The reason they are offered an ambulance is because asthma can be life threatening and in times when most people have to make their own way to hospital it's obvious that they are treating her husbands condition with some importance..........UNLIKE her who's constantly stroking her hair and gazing at herself in the camera going on about the colour, unbelievable. Warrens messaging her now she says bending her head, oh the inconvenience completely ignores him and continues the vlog.THEN lol, priceless this, tells the viewers SHE's knackered. Has she ever had asthma, been unable to breathe, but poor kazza's knackered! She's making it all about her poor kazza, bet all the comments were sympathy for her. I know some people cope with stress differently, I know this but you can't make this tit up, self absorbed woman. Cannot believe she's ordering takeaways and feeding him crap when he's got asthma, he's overweight like her and yes he's a grown adult, but he just eats what she makes or oders she's the boss of food in that house. Oh my poor shattered knees, I need to lose a tit load of weight...so does your husband.

• Heart
Does Kazza work or is she her mother’s carer?
Thats a lot of pressure on Wozza if he’s the only wage earner in that house, supporting Kazza, her Ninja obsession and 3 kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No she doesn’t work. I’m actually very intrigued to know what Warren does for a living as they seem to be so extravagant.
The amount she spends unthinkingly all the time astounds me. The amount that goes out each month on unused diet plan subscriptions alone must be a small fortune!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No she doesn’t work. I’m actually very intrigued to know what Warren does for a living as they seem to be so extravagant.
The amount she spends unthinkingly all the time astounds me. The amount that goes out each month on unused diet plan subscriptions alone must be a small fortune!
Exactly. And recently complained about a £300 pm increase in mortgage payments. I’d be terrified if that were me! And yet still she spends like it’s going out of fashion.

• Heart
I'm sure she said previously that he works at an Airport - or at least he was before Covid, that's why they used to live in/near Gatwick.

• Heart
Exactly. And recently complained about a £300 pm increase in mortgage payments. I’d be terrified if that were me! And yet still she spends like it’s going out of fashion.
I know I saw that and then she said her energy bills were going up too.Couple of days later a massive coffee machine shows up and new ninja oven she really did not need. She's filling a giant void with food, endless buying, youtube viewers kissing her arse. I know people have different coping mechanisms, but hers all revolve around her satiating herself in some way. Can she actually see past herself, she might lose some weight if she could.

On one of her vlogs last week she said to her mum she was getting a new car in January - her mum was shocked and made some comment about waiting and her reply to her mum was "Don't you know who I am? I have to have a nice car!" I genuinely can't tell if she was serious or not. I too wondered about how serious her husbands health has to get before she takes the blinkers off. She gave up work about a year ago to look after her mum (apparently) when she was first started to have health issues. Hardly full time care when you go in to do her hair and give her breakfast in the morning then send your son down with her lunch....... Despite losing a whole wage, she has not stopped spending, if anything, she's worse now than she ever was as Ninjas were never an interest until earlier this year.

• Heart
I think she was customer service for a furniture company.
It had to involve sitting in a chair, im sorry but thats all she does, sits in her car chair and sits in her chair at home. Until a new air fryer or coffee machine arrives and then she will get up and lift it onto kitchen counter no trouble.

yeah she worked for Leekes didnt she? Probably of of the sales ladies who sit and sort out peoples sales (I've known a few older ladies who have that job and just sit nattering all day so bet she loved that!)

• Heart
Yes, she worked at Leeks for 21 years I think she said. I believe she is originally from around the Crawley/Guildford area - Not that it would any difference where she lives, she can't pronounce the names of half of the things she buys 🙄 (I.e chilpotle she says chipottle and the latest massager thing she bought is meant to be Renphro and she calls Reno.....

Reactions: 2
Oh God, imagine getting on her customer service! Feel like she'd take an hour just to print off some paperwork or something! Ahhh okay....why was I hearing a Welsh accent? Aplogies to any Welsh tattlers

• Haha