Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kazza starting off her latest hashtag weightloss hashtag caloriecounting hashtag lose with a trip to get free quarter pounder and 500 calorie mcchicken burgers for her and hubby. His face is bright red with hypertension, his guts massive but cause all there is to life is food and freebies she wants a free burger. She will of course say she just nibbled on one corner and that she ate salad for 500 consecutive days after this...honestly i'm starting to think she is insane. She has the most unhealthiest diet in the world, it's full of white bread and carbs. Her breakfast consisted of slice of white bread and marg with chocolate sprinkles lmao. To be honest ive popped kazza's channel into the comedy section rather than weight loss. 🍰 ;)
She's killing him and her kids, just bought some giant box of crisps apparently they have a one bag a day of crisps during week and at the weekend they will eat a 22 bag box, she so intelligently looks at the calories, theres a great big red warning symbolstaring at her, she ignores that, probably fat or salt content which is the most important. I can hear her now, oooh 122 calories aint that bad.

Bonkersville.
1666554347585.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She has the most unhealthiest diet in the world, it's full of white bread and carbs. Her breakfast consisted of slice of white bread and marg with chocolate sprinkles lmao. .
View attachment 1672910

Apart from a naughty 3 year old that's nipped down into the kitchen before anyone else is up, who the feck would eat that? Is she putting out this stuff for some kind of bet?

The woman has clearly lost the plot.

Reactions: 3
Apart from a naughty 3 year old that's nipped down into the kitchen before anyone else is up, who the feck would eat that? Is she putting out this stuff for some kind of bet?

The woman has clearly lost the plot.
She's stuck in some serious bad habits and she needs to learn to say no to her spoilt kids, for their sake!

I decided to watch Kazza video since people were mentioning it. Two things Wazza wanted fries when they were at McDonalds and she completely ignored him and got a nugget share box instead. Also when she was doing her shopping haul in the car, she was talking about her hair dye costing 8 quid or two for 12 quid which she said was good and then the next product was shaving blades for wazza for 8 quid and she absolutely moaned about it. Why is it okay she got her hair dye but was not okay to pay the same price for his blades, he is the one earning the money so he needs the blades to look presentable for his job. I do not know how wazza puts up with her.
Side note: I do not like mentioning kids but that kid of hers, Dexter is right spoilt he had lunch at a friends place but kicked off when he realized he missed on Maccas so she said she was going to get him a burger I would have said tough luck,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I decided to watch Kazza video since people were mentioning it. Two things Wazza wanted fries when they were at McDonalds and she completely ignored him and got a nugget share box instead. Also when she was doing her shopping haul in the car, she was talking about her hair dye costing 8 quid or two for 12 quid which she said was good and then the next product was shaving blades for wazza for 8 quid and she absolutely moaned about it. Why is it okay she got her hair dye but was not okay to pay the same price for his blades, he is the one earning the money so he needs the blades to look presentable for his job. I do not know how wazza puts up with her.
Side note: I do not like mentioning kids but that kid of hers, Dexter is right spoilt he had lunch at a friends place but kicked off when he realized he missed on Maccas so she said she was going to get him a burger I would have said tough luck,
Hey, you are spot on about things she buys, one things ok for her, and expensive for someone else, I personally think she needs a break from caring, including her mum. I don't like mentioning kids either, she clearly loves them, they clearly love her, but as a mum of two sons, spoiling them does not get you a big thank you, they just take it for granted. Runnng to buy dexter a macdonalds, he wont appreciate it, may say thanks, but it's the norm in that household, she's running everywhere to please them. Her husbands exhausted, clearly eats too much, not all her fault but she does enable him and buys him constant junk.
They all need to think about her for a change, she's very overweight, why don't they try and eat a bit healthier for her sake, take control, say you know what mum all those crisps in the home are unhealthy and a big temptation for you, that said she would still go off and buy them..she's stuck in a pattern of behaviour, they all need to sit down and talk and prioritise her needs for a change.
Shops don't help, all set up to tempt people, filled with crap.
I know I whinge about the food she keeps buying or the cakes, but I don't dislike her. She keeps seriously sabotaging herself, it's frustrating to watch. I know everyone does it, food is a serious addiction. I blame society and the huge corporates selling all this crap. The world needs to change,more education on nutrition and what food does to the body. Even as kids parents use food as a reward system, schools, always a pudding for afters, by the time a child is 7/8 years old it's ingrained in the brain, compete habit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She was off on one tonight😂, those dickheads aren’t getting her down honest 🤥, passive aggressive or what, as that vlog went off a vlog from a year ago started playing, she is the biggest fake, she never swore once until the very end when she said shite and it was dont let the knobheads get you down, talking in a softer voice, buying charity shop clothes in the right size - 100%
62EF9DC5-AE83-4D58-8417-354C859F044A.png
FAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was off on one tonight😂, those dickheads aren’t getting her down honest 🤥, passive aggressive or what, as that vlog went off a vlog from a year ago started playing, she is the biggest fake, she never swore once until the very end when she said shite and it was dont let the knobheads get you down, talking in a softer voice, buying charity shop clothes in the right size - 100% View attachment 1676067FAKE
Wrong thread @Buddylove 😜

Yesssss carla 6 and 1/2 pound gain👏👏well bloody done the scales are telling the true story of your gluttony👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Right that’s it, I’ve done this before, I’m spending too much time getting irate about these YouTubers, I’m posting on the wrong sites, I need a break, they are all merging into one and that’s what I get for tattling in the nite, I try to do serious and a bit jokey posts but the jokes on me now I look a right prat🤪, I’m going lie in a dark room for the rest of the day(0ff work today👍)

• Haha
lol laughing here, carla is using the old water weight excuse, wellll carla it works both ways, what if the weight you lost was water weight too. You have to consume 23,000 extra calories blah blah blah to put on that much fat blah blah, WHATEVER.
I see her over 21 stone by time she gets back from her cruise.

Last edited:
I don't know.. I thought there was something just a little different about her today. As if she'd realised that she had been struggling and that this was a turning point that she had to make now. Only time will tell. Going on an all inclusive cruise with unlimited supply of good (good as in tasty and not necessarily heathly, although I should imagine there will also be plenty of healthy) food, is something that is going to be hard for her. By booking a cruise she has put temptation on her path and I think she even knows that she's not strong enough to resist it.

Reactions: 8
At least she was honest about her weight gain. 6lbs is a hell of a lot to gain in such a short space of time. Maybe this is the realisation she needs that things need to change. She did seem to accept that she can't do moderation, i feel sorry for her as food addiction is just as hard as any other addiction. I feel like she needs professional help, like to be under a dietician or something, or some therapy - there could be an emotional reason behind her eating habits.

• Heart
At least she was honest about her weight gain. 6lbs is a hell of a lot to gain in such a short space of time. Maybe this is the realisation she needs that things need to change. She did seem to accept that she can't do moderation, i feel sorry for her as food addiction is just as hard as any other addiction. I feel like she needs professional help, like to be under a dietician or something, or some therapy - there could be an emotional reason behind her eating habits.
She’s faced the realisation many times that she’s addicted to food and needs to change but it won’t make any difference. When someone has as much weight as her to lose it’s an uphill struggle.

Reactions: 6
In fairness I too felt for her today she actually looked sad!

• Heart
This is why I feel she needs some sort of medical intervention - and I don't say that to be cruel. She clearly can't control her addiction to food and it must be posing a risk to her health, if that doesn't shock her into taking action, I'm not sure what will. Seems like any emotion she feels, she turns to food. I'm not her biggest fan but it's actually sad to see somebody doing this to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some one medical tried to give her advice ,that she'd be perfect for weight loss surgery as she's a grazer ,or something like that and she threw a hissy fit because no one can tell carla anything and it makes the rebellion in her more rebellious. Perhaps her own doctor has also made recommendations too .

On occasion , she's wistfully mentioned 15st ( before or after natalie was born not sure ). She said looking back she wasn't as big as she thought she was then . She's never revealed her goal weight , but says she has one that she won't reveal . If her goal weight is infact 15 stones , then she's now actually nearer to that than her top weight of 27 stone . Her glass should be half full shouldn't it ???

• Heart
Oh yes I do remember her saying about someone mentioning some sort of weight loss surgery. I mean, I'm sure it's distressing for her to hear and it would be a major procedure - but why would you not take that opportunity if could improve your quality of life. But yeah, if she's capable of losing 7st, then she's capable of losing 5st to get to her goal weight. Easier said than done I know - but she's clearly got it in her!

• Heart
I think carla would be probably be much happier if her daughter didn't quite guilt trip her mother so much and try being responsible and going to the dentist and actually tidying her room regularly. When you are surrounded by dysfunctional unhappy people it hardly spurs you on to be motivated. I used to blame carla but I think her daughter has health issues same as her mum, but sorry, those problems are down to and exacerbated by excessive weight and crap diet. She lost 7 stone, I think she can lose more and her daughter needs to shift some too if she has a problem with her knee. They could encourage each other instead of sabotaging each other with biscoff cheesecake and giant choc slabs. Get on bbc recipe's check out all the lower sugar lower carb desserts, just as nice.
One thing though carla, please don't blame your viewers like you have been doing.

• Heart
Look I’m not saying poor Carla at all but I do feel that some of the attitude she portrays herself as having is a cover up for quite a hard sad kind of life tbh? I dunno she looks empty sometimes(not physically obviously😬) but she has said herself in the past that she has serious comfort feelings from food whereas many of us would get a cuddle off our other halves or husbands or whatever…I mean no cake is capable of a hug but perhaps that’s the feeling she gets then the guilt of the gluttony follows 🤷‍♀️Not making excuses for her at all but there’s a much bigger battle here I reckon than with just a set of scales🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.