Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kazza a is very proud of getting 4 Greggs TGTG bags today :oops: :confused:
I’ve just started using this app and if there are 5 available I don’t bag all 5! I can guarantee it will be the people that don’t need it the most that will be grabbing them!
🤬
2A4E218A-2032-4F76-992A-2DAC851D0A8F.png

Reactions: 5
I'd be embarrassed going night after night to pick up all those bags
Me too and to brag about it on YT - poor choice in my opinion - I have no issue with her getting one every now and then, but to proudly state you're addicted to getting them and it saves her money on takeaways....!! You can see by the amount of shopping she continually does they are in a very fortunate position, and like others have said, it is unfair for those that are really struggling.

I use the app, probably once every 6 months or so, but I would only ever reserve 1 bag, there is no need for such greed.

Edited to add, dont do the Greggs or Costa etc, tend to try for Morrisons or M&S

Last edited:
Me too and to brag about it on YT - poor choice in my opinion - I have no issue with her getting one every now and then, but to proudly state you're addicted to getting them and it saves her money on takeaways....!! You can see by the amount of shopping she continually does they are in a very fortunate position, and like others have said, it is unfair for those that are really struggling.

I use the app, probably once every 6 months or so, but I would only ever reserve 1 bag, there is no need for such greed.

Edited to add, dont do the Greggs or Costa etc, tend to try for Morrisons or M&S
Absolutely agree.. 2 bags every night and then 4 bags one night is just pure greed... with no thought or consideration for anyone else.

I agree with you all about those greggs bags. Nothing wrong with picking one up once in a while, or maybe teens with not a lot of cash, nice picnic for them. Greggs should only allow a person to pick up so many and then lock them out, cause unfortunately greedy people like her will take advantage. I know carla has kazza down as the diet guru, but sorry love she just piled all her weight back on like the gastric band people, you looked down your nose at, cause she actually learned nothing about greed or food. Of course carla, unlike the gastric band people, is trying to retrain how she looks at food, as she cracks open another endless can of diet pepsi, more corrosive for your teeth than battery acid, filled with nerve damaging sweeteners and will lower your kidney function by 30% after years of drinking.
As for quote of the month, carla says in latest calorie crush, she never "gorges" she just, (waves hand) "gently tops up on food all day" until she reached 27 stone, LOL You can OVEREAT not just in one sitting, but in one day. Those two suit each other perfectly, think they know everything, in reality know nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree with you all about those greggs bags. Nothing wrong with picking one up once in a while, or maybe teens with not a lot of cash, nice picnic for them. Greggs should only allow a person to pick up so many and then lock them out, cause unfortunately greedy people like her will take advantage. I know carla has kazza down as the diet guru, but sorry love she just piled all her weight back on like the gastric band people, you looked down your nose at, cause she actually learned nothing about greed or food. Of course carla, unlike the gastric band people, is trying to retrain how she looks at food, as she cracks open another endless can of diet pepsi, more corrosive for your teeth than battery acid, filled with nerve damaging sweeteners and will lower your kidney function by 30% after years of drinking.
As for quote of the month, carla says in latest calorie crush, she never "gorges" she just, (waves hand) "gently tops up on food all day" until she reached 27 stone, LOL You can OVEREAT not just in one sitting, but in one day. Those two suit each other perfectly, think they know everything, in reality know nothing.
I was gobsmacked about the meals she put away in her older vlogs, pre diet. Breakfast, big meal at lunch and then another big meal for dinner. And in between, numerous cakes, chocolates and biscuits. I would have been I’ll eating that lot!

Reactions: 1
Yep, you have to be eating a hell of a lot of food to get to 27 stone!
I’m puzzled how kazza seems to be able to spend so much money. She’s always in the shops! They only have one wage coming in, and three kids, and from the impression of her hubby’s job, I think it’s fairly ordinary and not especially high paying!.

They’ve not long had a new kitchen fitted. Maybe they have come in to money🤔

Reactions: 4
knew her calorie crushes were coming to an end are we suppose to believe she is going to carry on when before she even admitted she would not stick to it if she was not being held to account ?

another one bites the dust as they say

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what she earns from her eBay sales? I’m intrigued is she saving for something or is it a living? (I know she’s got a part time job). Thanks 😊

Reactions: 2
ive just watched a video Kazza put out about scammers. She called them idiots that are trying to make a few bucks. Dont You Tubers like to scam people and make a few bucks the easy way.

• Haha
  • Heart
I found myself agreeing with every word of her video about stopping the videos. She’s definitely over sensitive to what other people think which is a bit bizarre given that she chooses to put herself online. I wouldn’t want people analysing my diet and weight but funnily enough, I don’t make videos about it 🤔

I’d have more respect for her if she didn’t mention her weight for the next year and got back into actually succeeding with her weight loss.

Reactions: 13
I found myself agreeing with every word of her video about stopping the videos. She’s definitely over sensitive to what other people think which is a bit bizarre given that she chooses to put herself online. I wouldn’t want people analysing my diet and weight but funnily enough, I don’t make videos about it 🤔

I’d have more respect for her if she didn’t mention her weight for the next year and got back into actually succeeding with her weight loss.
Totally agree with her being over sensitive. In nearly every calorie crush shes called someone out for making a remark she found offensive. a lot of You Tubers are so touchy about comments. People everyday get nasty comments but they dont keep dwelling on it. If a person is too sensitive they should stop putting their life on social media.

Reactions: 10
It's all about her as she constantly fluffs her thinning fringe self consciously...sorry but I lost all respect for her when she lets her daughter, who is in serious need of support go without a dentist for four years. She needs to listen to her own advice when she says if you ask someone if they are alright and they say they are ok but 9 times out of 10 they are not ok...thats your daughter. All about her, one big ego trip, thats all youtube is and money.
Also she looks angry, looked angry the other day too, probably not earning enough cash.

What actually was the comment that someone made she took offence to? I've watched the calorie crush from the day before and still none the wiser?

Reactions: 3
She got what she deserved as far as I’m concerned, been a long time coming. Her and the old bag with the dodgy hair Caroline Bouquet really think they are above everyone. Let’s face it they both rip people off on ebay to make money, so never mind necking food down her gullet, I’m pleased she has wound her neck in for a while at least on those Calorie crush video’s. No more dirty feet and toenails when she weighs herself, can eat my breakfast without gagging at the thought of those trotters !

What actually was the comment that someone made she took offence to? I've watched the calorie crush from the day before and still none the wiser?
I can tell you, said person mentioned to her that she was probably stalling as she was “necking” the extra calorie allowance that she had given herself. She took offence to the word necking ! Where this person comes from necking is a common word for eating and doesn’t matter what size or shape you are Wasn’t meant offensively but that trout who has now admitted that she is being overly sensitive as she is struggling, made more out of it. That’s fine as said person told her they weren’t apologising as it wasn’t offensive and she’s obviously sat and thought about it when she’s been on the bog and realised that she is an idiot as well as someone who necks down a plate of food. A couple of people have come on in the comments in support of Carla even toffee nosed Hyacinth but said person doesn’t take no tit and has sent them packing too ! And there you have it 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You know what really gets me, is this polite performance they do on camera, "I'm going to stop being so darned touchy" she says sounding like mrs m...in reality, switch the camera off, she will be saying who the eff do these people think they are, she's livid, you can see it on her face, but not just with herself. What you get is a performance, a polite show, she lets you see what she want you to see, just like her lazy content vlogs, all niceness and polite little meetings with friends, in reality it's her and mrs m screaming how dare they and how dare they not worship us and click on all our ads and make us more money. I have no doubt she is human to a degree and some comments may offend but what offends them most is viewers don't do as they should, you're meant to squeeze every bit of empathy out of yourself until your dead hero worshipping someone you will never ever meet, never truly will fully know every time they are "upset" or need their vet fees paying. Get with the program people, they don't respect you,. Your time, your focus and your empathy is meant to be spent on caring about yourself, not some stranger online who tells you "one is upset". Worrying about her weight loss "journey", worry about yourselves!!!!
9 times out 10 this world would be a better place if you stopped transferring your empathy onto other peoples problems and focused on yourself, self worth begins with you.

Does anyone know what she earns from her eBay sales? I’m intrigued is she saving for something or is it a living? (I know she’s got a part time job). Thanks 😊

Last edited:
How much do you earn a year in your job?
None of my business? thought so......

• Haha
How much do you earn a year in your job?
None of my business? thought so......
Calm your tits Carla I’m a Tattle user not one of your subscribers 😘

FYI new to this thread and was wondering what could be achieved as either a side hustle/main job - but thanks for wasting your energy on replying! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.