Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she put that much energy into taking her daughter to the dentist as she does trying to sell an air purifier Id admire her but all she cares about is money. She would never buy an air purifier in a billion years but raves about it cause she was given it and has the chance of more free stuff. She just uses those viewers,. I hope she trips up and cracks one of her front teeth lol...now wouldnt that be karma.

Reactions: 2
An air purifier at almost £300 and all the extra electricity costs of letting it run overnight? I have an easier solution, don't let a dog sleep in your bed! Seriously mad Molly should be down with the rest of the smelly mutts! Who would shake a dogs blanket all in over their bedroom? SHE has contacted the company (so will I to be putting them right about a few things!) There is no way a company goes, 'oh, there's this big reseller in Bristol who's the perfect recipient for one of our air purifiers!' And old liar extraordinaire did NOT go researching before she said yes to the so called offer, it will be on ebay within six weeks. She is getting worse I tell you, half truths, money grabbing from subs, pretend jobs, complaining about charity shop prices, the list goes on! Her bar is set so low you couldn't even push a set of new dentures under it! 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
An air purifier at almost £300 and all the extra electricity costs of letting it run overnight? I have an easier solution, don't let a dog sleep in your bed! Seriously mad Molly should be down with the rest of the smelly mutts! Who would shake a dogs blanket all in over their bedroom? SHE has contacted the company (so will I to be putting them right about a few things!) There is no way a company goes, 'oh, there's this big reseller in Bristol who's the perfect recipient for one of our air purifiers!' And old liar extraordinaire did NOT go researching before she said yes to the so called offer, it will be on ebay within six weeks. She is getting worse I tell you, half truths, money grabbing from subs, pretend jobs, complaining about charity shop prices, the list goes on! Her bar is set so low you couldn't even push a set of new dentures under it! 😬
Honestly who does Little Miss think she is kidding? THEY contact her?? No.way.on.this.earth.do.they.contact.her!
Yes Arty123 they probably looked at spotless kitchen and said 'we need this woman on our side'. So she does this almost 15 min #ad for this product AND manages to cram in 3-4 adverts some of which you can't click off ...are you serious? I do actually see that she puts more effort into videoing these freebie vlogs than she does into her Non-Calorie Crush non-events. It is just as well you can afford to run your electric during the day when you go out and overnight with the high energy costs - must be worth your while or maybe it was a little fib ...mmmm....eh?

My favourite moment is when she drops into her (what she probably thinks!) is her low, sexy, professional reading the manual voice ....and talks about 'cumulative results' ....hilarious!! When she mentions that her bedroom is filled with dust, skin particles and dog hair I literally gag ... rather you than me Little Miss ...yucky. But there again - she readily admitted in this video that she is rubbish as housework and it's not a priority....Well - I hate to disagree luv! Maybe don't blame your neighbour's BBQ on your sneezing and cough..blame the gross surroundings. #howcleanisyourhouse

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I doubt she will use that air purifier, it costs too much in electricty. She spends every winter in her bed or on the sofa covered in blankets cause shes too tight to put the heating on. Sell it, pay for a dentist for your daughter.
Plants purify the air for free.

Reactions: 5
Sheesh! As if she didn't have enough crud filling up the house! Now she's got a gifted air purifier - surely, if she needed one so desperately, she would have purchased herself one loooooooooooong before now! Yet another surface for her to collect dust on I presume 'cos ain't no way she will be able to afford to run it to make use of it that's for sure!

If she put that much energy into taking her daughter to the dentist as she does trying to sell an air purifier Id admire her but all she cares about is money. She would never buy an air purifier in a billion years but raves about it cause she was given it and has the chance of more free stuff. She just uses those viewers,. I hope she trips up and cracks one of her front teeth lol...now wouldnt that be karma.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like the woman, BUT, her daughter is a twenty something year old woman with a full time job who is more than capable of going to get her own tooth fixed if she wanted to.

Reactions: 8
Don't get me wrong, I don't like the woman, BUT, her daughter is a twenty something year old woman with a full time job who is more than capable of going to get her own tooth fixed if she wanted to.
I agree, but clearly she has a phobia of the dentist after four years at least with half her front tooth missing and no matter how old a person is, they deserve support if they have a real fear. I had thought perhaps carla had offered support and been told no, but something tells me carla at this present moment in time does not give a and is only concerned with click bait youtube titles, money and free stuff. There is a recent video of carla with her daughter in dunelm and she says at the beginning "I'm here with natalie" and then points the camera to her, natalie spontaneously waves to say hi, then realises about her tooth and moves her arms up to cover her face, the gesture is very childlike. She's been told by carla to not show her tooth, cause clearly she gestures like that as if to say oops. I think carla is very much in control in her roost, quite enjoys her kids not married and stuck at home. She's very clever at playing the amiable clown on camera, all apologies and humility...but she's also capable of manipulating her viewers to get the money and items she wants.
That said, I do agree with you, she is a grown up, but acts like a child, her bedroom was like a teenage bomb site, i get shes probably tired from work, but theres something more to this. Four years no dentist, thats not normal especially as carla would not even go on camera with a broken tooth, she's self conscious enough about her fringe or her hair needing dying.....so why would she let her daughter go on camera. Youtubers are like the tip of the iceberg, they show you what they want to see, but we know an iceberg goes a lot deeper than percieved, youtubers hate it when we work them out, you can paint a pretty picture......

Last edited:
News alert mrs m's going off on one on her channel, lol someone sent her a comment on instagram about her weight. She and her nutty fans are going beserk ha ha

• Haha
News alert mrs m's going off on one on her channel, lol someone sent her a comment on instagram about her weight. She and her nutty fans are going beserk ha ha
On that note - last week she used the horrible phrase 'I'm brain dead' - I challenged her and she comes back with a reply ....'It's just an expression, people get too offended these days when it's obvious that no offence is intended'
....But here's the thing...if someone was to say to her 'I feel like I have dementia today'.....how would she like it knowing that her father is now in a home because of having that? She will never take any responsibility ...she could have easily said ..on reflection I shouldn't have said it and I'll not use that term again....but she will never admit she is wrong ...never! Horrible

On that note - last week she used the horrible phrase 'I'm brain dead' - I challenged her and she comes back with a reply ....'It's just an expression, people get too offended these days when it's obvious that no offence is intended'
....But here's the thing...if someone was to say to her 'I feel like I have dementia today'.....how would she like it knowing that her father is now in a home because of having that? She will never take any responsibility ...she could have easily said ..on reflection I shouldn't have said it and I'll not use that term again....but she will never admit she is wrong ...never! Horrible
Agrees, bit like mrs m using the words dying twice on her click bait vlog title.

Crank it up, put in the adverts, it's time to show everyone the tat she bought because apparently it will enrich her nutty fans lives....she's only there to take your cash and any orders on tit she bought for 50 pence.
I will have to watch it later, I have ordered 50 greggs magic bags, I don't eat any of the items, I just nibble on the edge of one of the bags, I am calorie counting you know!!!! I got plenty of money, but I just love being able to stop a family who are struggling from haviing them so I can sit my big fat 20 stone self online like kazza and brag about it.
Wonders if the greggs staff watch her wobblings down the road dribbling as she mumbles 2 pounds 59 over and over lol

Last edited:
Agrees, bit like mrs m using the words dying twice on her click bait vlog title.

Crank it up, put in the adverts, it's time to show everyone the tat she bought because apparently it will enrich her nutty fans lives....she's only there to take your cash and any orders on tit she bought for 50 pence.
I will have to watch it later, I have ordered 50 greggs magic bags, I don't eat any of the items, I just nibble on the edge of one of the bags, I am calorie counting you know!!!! I got plenty of money, but I just love being able to stop a family who are struggling from haviing them so I can sit my big fat 20 stone self online like kazza and brag about it.
Wonders if the greggs staff watch her wobblings down the road dribbling as she mumbles 2 pounds 59 over and over lol
I just read the line "I have just ordered 50 Greggs magic bags" and I thought bloody hell, is this Kazza out for an afternoon snack !

• Haha
So many unflattering angles of Nat today in the DITL vlog and sadly it seems she is going in the same way as her mother. I'm not sure why you wouldn't try to educate your child to a different way of eating knowing the difficulties that you have had being overweight. Do any of them even care anymore?

Just watched the DITL video........if what happened that day warranted videoing more than any other day, then oh boy!!!!! Have seen more interesting paint dry :sleep:💤

• Haha
So many unflattering angles of Nat today in the DITL vlog and sadly it seems she is going in the same way as her mother. I'm not sure why you wouldn't try to educate your child to a different way of eating knowing the difficulties that you have had being overweight. Do any of them even care anymore?
She’s like her mum though. Nothing healthy goes in her mouth. Chips with everything, tons of sweets, coke, red bull. No wonder she’s piling it on.

Reactions: 4
Why oh why does that Kazza insists on showing us her eating on camera - I find it absolutely repulsive........ Yet more Greggs bags today with her greedy little monster who not only sat and scoffed a doughnut with her, but then refused to let his grandmother have the salad and then proceeded to sit and eat that as soon as he had demolished the doughnut :mad: She has absolutely no correct discipline for her children - she even commented earlier on the video that her eldest son was stood at the fridge squirting a can of spray cream into his mouth :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Those kids, especially the one that appears on camera a lot, are starting to get quite cocky! Yuk at the oldest one and the squirty cream. That’s just vile. 😣

why is she getting these greggs bags? Occasionally yes, but it’s not like her kids need-the food. They look like they’re heading in the same direction as her!
Also, the idea behind these bags is that people who are struggling can access food fairly cheaply.
What she’s doing is just greedy!

Reactions: 3
Oooh wonder if Carla been reading on here again. She mentioned comments about a gastric band which I discussed on here. She’s happy with the pound a week loss but wonder how much she’ll pile back on when she’s on the cruise.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is she off on holiday again? Christ you can pile it on on a cruise. My NDN is just back from a 10 day cruise. She’s put on five pounds😮
Carla will be in heaven with unlimited grub all day!

• Haha
Those kids, especially the one that appears on camera a lot, are starting to get quite cocky! Yuk at the oldest one and the squirty cream. That’s just vile. 😣

why is she getting these greggs bags? Occasionally yes, but it’s not like her kids need-the food. They look like they’re heading in the same direction as her!
Also, the idea behind these bags is that people who are struggling can access food fairly cheaply.
What she’s doing is just greedy!
She made quite a thing about the g2g being not for the needy and everyone deserves them as a treat the operative word should be a treat not all the time,I feel they should be for those who are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.