Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got what she deserved as far as I’m concerned, been a long time coming. Her and the old bag with the dodgy hair Caroline Bouquet really think they are above everyone. Let’s face it they both rip people off on ebay to make money, so never mind necking food down her gullet, I’m pleased she has wound her neck in for a while at least on those Calorie crush video’s. No more dirty feet and toenails when she weighs herself, can eat my breakfast without gagging at the thought of those trotters !

I can tell you, said person mentioned to her that she was probably stalling as she was “necking” the extra calorie allowance that she had given herself. She took offence to the word necking ! Where this person comes from necking is a common word for eating and doesn’t matter what size or shape you are Wasn’t meant offensively but that trout who has now admitted that she is being overly sensitive as she is struggling, made more out of it. That’s fine as said person told her they weren’t apologising as it wasn’t offensive and she’s obviously sat and thought about it when she’s been on the bog and realised that she is an idiot as well as someone who necks down a plate of food. A couple of people have come on in the comments in support of Carla even toffee nosed Hyacinth but said person doesn’t take no tit and has sent them packing too ! And there you have it 😄
In the East Midlands we often say “neck it down you” referring to having a drink. She is one touchy cow! Which surprises me because I always thought she had the hide of a rhinoceros.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the East Midlands we often say “neck it down you” referring to having a drink. She is one touchy cow! Which surprises me because I always thought she had the hide of a rhinoceros.
Well to be fair I can understand her not liking such common working class words, llol joking.... the queen prefers to be akin to a butterfly just gently fluttering around topping up her food during the day and she most certainly never puts on any fat, it's water weight! Those giant plates of a food we used to see when she ate out were just a greek myth lol
They join youtube, the "fans" raise them up on a pedestal and bam before you know it the queen has arrived lol. Off with their heads, how dare they!
As for kazza, she comes free with a greggs pasty and she flutters around too, just like queen carla and duchess mrs m...they just gently fly around topping up on food, nibbling the edge of gingerbread men or perhaps a flake or two from the pastry on a sausage roll. None of them would ever "neck" "gorge" or overeat or go over their MASSIVE, oops recommended daily calorie allowance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She got what she deserved as far as I’m concerned, been a long time coming. Her and the old bag with the dodgy hair Caroline Bouquet really think they are above everyone. Let’s face it they both rip people off on ebay to make money, so never mind necking food down her gullet, I’m pleased she has wound her neck in for a while at least on those Calorie crush video’s. No more dirty feet and toenails when she weighs herself, can eat my breakfast without gagging at the thought of those trotters !

I can tell you, said person mentioned to her that she was probably stalling as she was “necking” the extra calorie allowance that she had given herself. She took offence to the word necking ! Where this person comes from necking is a common word for eating and doesn’t matter what size or shape you are Wasn’t meant offensively but that trout who has now admitted that she is being overly sensitive as she is struggling, made more out of it. That’s fine as said person told her they weren’t apologising as it wasn’t offensive and she’s obviously sat and thought about it when she’s been on the bog and realised that she is an idiot as well as someone who necks down a plate of food. A couple of people have come on in the comments in support of Carla even toffee nosed Hyacinth but said person doesn’t take no tit and has sent them packing too ! And there you have it 😄
Ah right, yeah we say necking in the North East, silly cow 😀

Reactions: 3
Apparently watching someone eat is entertaining...in the distorted youtube world.

It does seem to be......that Kazza is the same. As are James and Carys. Personally, I find nothing enjoyable or entertaining in watching someone shove food around their mouth like an old washing machine

Reactions: 5
Carboot vid this morning, carla finally admitted her stuff is tat!!!!! Loved the ending where she asks them to email her if they want to buy something, but not through ebay as she might get in trouble. Do they really buy her stuff for a massive mark up after she's just told them she bought it for 50 pence? Are they really this subservient?
I notice her mood changes in the calorie crush from resentful anger to charmingly sweet and nice in the carboot vids, get your purses out, kerching lol.

Her daughters bedroom certainly is!!! And the rest of the house doesn't seem much better - I just don't know how grown women can live like it

Reactions: 1
Calm your tits Carla I’m a Tattle user not one of your subscribers 😘

FYI new to this thread and was wondering what could be achieved as either a side hustle/main job - but thanks for wasting your energy on replying! 🥰
Imagine thinking i'm carla 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*Warning* latest vlog from carla contains footage of her shoving a piece of toast in her mouth about an inch from the camera and the crunch sound is spectacularly annoying. Apparently if you make your own butter you must then watch 20 stone plus morbidly obese carla eat tons of it. Along with caramalised quiche and cake, cause she is so trying to lose weight lol. She's just spent last year pretending to viewers she is calorie counting, made a lot of money and just ate whatever she likes.
She completely ignores caroline in the (look at what tat i got from the carboot section). They both have a good old guffaw and laugh cause they managed to rip off a woman who only wanted £2 each for two expensive villeroy boch mugs.
The rest of the vlog is ok, theres a part of carla that is decent and respectful but she has her viewers down as some subhumans that she thinks it's ok to eat loudly in their face. Can you imagine if someone walked up to you and said look I made my own butter, here watch me chew on this toast and shoved their face into yours cause bsically thats what it looks like on cam, proof is in the picture. Youtubers treat their viewers like garbage.

1661839947513.png

1661839219417.png

• Sick
Lots of different angled camera views of hyacinth on carla's latest video . Wowzers.

Poor ash , especially if he enjoys being a bottom . Though , to be fair , I can't imagine he'd enjoy the sight of bucket bearing down on him with her jowls and baggy neck slapping onto his face for some turtle time . Apologies in advance for giving any of you tattlers that image .

What happened to the lower calorie healthy meals bucket woman was promoting ??

How come these two women, who earn revenue from their weight loss suggestions , grow even larger (esp bucket) with each passing video ??

Will the newly built Veranda develop structural faults After bucket and carla stood on it together??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.