Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting all these afternoon teas she gets given to her.
Same company again, how much free food have they given to her?
Why don’t they donate it to someone that actually deserves it, such as NHS workers?

It’s disgusting all these afternoon teas she gets given to her.
Same company again, how much free food have they given to her?
Why don’t they donate it to someone that actually deserves it, such as NHS workers?
I actually wonder how much business they have gained from constantly providing the beggy witch with freebies I’d say they are out of pocket she’s not exactly popular is she 😂

Reactions: 1
I actually wonder how much business they have gained from constantly providing the beggy witch with freebies I’d say they are out of pocket she’s not exactly popular is she 😂
Exactly, I doubt anyone would buy their products because the beggy witch plasters herself all over insta feeding her greedy face for free.

Reactions: 1
Her daughters broke her toe and she’s recording her in hospital wtf. Can they not have any privacy

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Always feel sorry for those girls. The way she speaks to them in every story constantly moaning or saying no

Reactions: 3
Always feel sorry for those girls. The way she speaks to them in every story constantly moaning or saying no
She really is the most unmaternal mother that walked this earth those girls are just for show to her that’s why she does the military line ups wherever they are and dresses them the same all for attention she shows them no love or affection just barks orders at them and that constant sniff she does 😡 she’s either been on the sherbet or has a constant cold

Reactions: 2
Her child as a broken toe n all she is bothered about is getting rid of the kid bk to school she really cba being a mum unless it’s for the camera she seems like one horrible person of camera

Reactions: 4
Her child as a broken toe n all she is bothered about is getting rid of the kid bk to school she really cba being a mum unless it’s for the camera she seems like one horrible person of camera
What a miserable cow she is.
Could she make it any more clear that she can’t stand having her child at home with her?
And the way she’s ranting off about it in front of said child too 😣
What a way to make your kid feel wanted eh Cunta?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Poor girl. If it was her toe she’d be taking all the time off and rest days 🙄 what’s a slipper going to do if another child catches her foot. It’s not exactly hard protection

You’d think she’d be happy for a bit of rare one on one time with one of her girls.
Instead she just complains that she can’t send her to school with the others 😡

• Angry
that poor little girl actually all those girls as she shows them no love whatsoever they are literally just used for freebies and for show abs for the money they take her in she really does live up to her name cunta 😡

She’s so miserable her face is like a bulldog! The whole boot story!! I wasn’t surprised thst they didn’t have a boot small enough. I don’t think Iv ever seen a little child in a boot.

Reactions: 3