Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So new bedroom, with four tv’s in it so they get one each. And she’s said they’re synced so they all have to watch the same thing. What the point? And are they allowed to show any individuality EVER?

Reactions: 2
So new bedroom, with four tv’s in it so they get one each. And she’s said they’re synced so they all have to watch the same thing. What the point? And are they allowed to show any individuality EVER?

Urgh no…

Reactions: 1
Why do kids of their age even need a TV in their bedroom?
TV viewing when my kids were small was strictly monitored and done together with adult supervision.
Not Cunta, probably can’t wait to leave them to it if it means she gets more time without them.

I was under the impression that they can all watch individually or they can all watch the same if they choose. But I could be wrong.

I bet it’s killing her the girl with the broken toe is ruining the aesthetic of the girls Red Nose Day outfits wearing sandals maybe that’s why she’s not done her usual prison line up

Reactions: 4
Looks like there party was a freebie as well as all the party bags, and they got a tit cake , wonder if they will get a better on on there birthday 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Interesting the one with broken toe was wearing trainers at the party but wasn’t back home in the garden back in sandals

Interesting the one with broken toe was wearing trainers at the party but wasn’t back home in the garden back in sandals Iwonder if she made her wear the trainers despite the pain or wouldn’t be allowed to do the activity’s?!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think that story of her daughter on the swing is massively inappropriate for an open account that anyone can view?

Anyone else think that story of her daughter on the swing is massively inappropriate for an open account that anyone can view?
Absolutely, what in the name of sanity is she thinking putting that out there?
Those kids have no privacy at all.

I’ve reported that story to Instagram.

I’m also planning to report the Saccone Jolys.

We have to start speaking up for these children who are being exploited.

So much second hand embarrassment for this woman
Gifted birthday presents, prvisit birthday party... such a beggy witch!

Reactions: 5
The older girl Darcy herding the quads into the correct position in the line up so they could open their #gifted presents!
how sad that even she is copying her parents with the meal tickets… sorry quads.

Sadly these little girls aren’t children to her they are just a brand and they don’t matter to her unless her bank account is growing these kids have brought that house and are paying for the Reno with her selling them left right and centre she has spent so long now. Treating them like employees always ready to be on show
What a childhood hey poor kids only wanted to line their bleep of a mothers pockets 😡

• Angry
Unbelievable the amount of stuff they have been gifted today. I bet it’s over a grands worth of goods 🤬

Wish she’d stop filming them while they’re asleep in beds. It’s weird and intrusive. Also can she not just allow one photo where they’re not made to stand in birth order? Someone commented saying do they gravitate towards their twin to pose with in photos and she’s replied saying ‘they have a special connection with their twin.’ I wish she would just be honest and say ‘no, I tell them to stand in that order for every photo because I think it looks better and I’ve done it that way since the day they were born in that order.’ twit.

Anyone want to talk how moody her husband is in videos? Or he is sick of her tit like we all are?