Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why do the 4 girls get a small room, why not her and hubby have that room and give 4 girls a bigger room

Reactions: 1
Gifted a 50£ toothbrush x5 and a smart watch , will the gifts ever stops, sorry #prsample

Reactions: 2
Yes always a ‘PR sample’ rather than a ‘gift.’ Also annoys me that she never puts the girls’ coats on properly - they’re always hanging off their shoulders. Surely being warm is more important than showing off their (always matching and teenage looking) outfits

Reactions: 3
I was going to say this does she ever actually pay for anything. Iv never known a day out or holiday that’s not a “prinvite”
Straight after a #PRvisit🙄 to a rock climbing activity place at the weekend.
No doubt this free holiday they’ll be wearing all the free clothes they get sent regularly.
I hope it pisses down every day the grasping mare.

The way she let the kids all go marching round in there with their shoes on aswell, proper piss taker!

Everything they do is prsample’ also is she ever actually present with the children she must walk around all day with her phone out she records every single thing they do all day every day! Those poor girls she even had previously shown the sign of the school name on her stories before! It’s crazy those girls are actually being put in danger it only takes some weirdo to see it ect,not to mention that they 90% of the time don’t even want to be filmed and sometimes even records them crying it’s actually upsetting to watch

Carla actually drives me mental😡😡😡 does she ever do anything but shout at those poor girls! “Girls girls girls” followed by her telling them not to do something is all you hear😡
Everything is bloody free for them meanwhile there are many many people out there struggling to even heat their home and buy electric! I really do think she is the most horrible person on Instagram can’t stand her one single bit

The holiday they’re on is a #prvisit and the day out to an attraction during the holiday is also a #prvisit!!!!
Does she ever bleeping pay for anything?
Freeloading Cunta strikes again.
Also, why do companies give so many freebies to a short tempered loudmouth like her?
I feel sorry for the kids.

The holiday they’re on is a #prvisit and the day out to an attraction during the holiday is also a #prvisit!!!!
Does she ever bleeping pay for anything?
Freeloading Cunta strikes again.
Also, why do companies give so many freebies to a short tempered loudmouth like her?
I feel sorry for the kids.
This is the reason I had to stop watching them the way she treats those beautiful little girls once she even pushed Isla away forcefully when she came too close to the phone when cunta was filming she’s an awful woman has a real nasty streak about her and those tight braids they’ve been having since babies no way would little ones of sat Still long enough for them to be that neat she has defffo whacked them into line all for the gram!!! And freebies of course

This is the reason I had to stop watching them the way she treats those beautiful little girls once she even pushed Isla away forcefully when she came too close to the phone when cunta was filming she’s an awful woman has a real nasty streak about her and those tight braids they’ve been having since babies no way would little ones of sat Still long enough for them to be that neat she has defffo whacked them into line all for the gram!!! And freebies of course
She often sounds on the verge of really losing her tit with those kids.
I noticed the quads are looking more grown up, perhaps the freebies will start to dry up as they lose their cuteness.
Hey she may even put her phone down and stop filming them as she lines them up in chronological order if that happens.

The lining them up in the same order is truly ridiculous. And I can’t stand the way they must always be identical, from head to foot. Does she ever just let them wear their own thing and stand where they bloody want? It’s all for show. Also, calling something a #prvisit doesn’t make it look any less like a #freeholiday

The lining them up in the same order is truly ridiculous. And I can’t stand the way they must always be identical, from head to foot. Does she ever just let them wear their own thing and stand where they bloody want? It’s all for show. Also, calling something a #prvisit doesn’t make it look any less like a #freeholiday
Can’t stand the lining them up in order all the time, its like being at some military academy it’s so regimented.
They’re kids FFS, they don’t need to keep being told their place, let them stand where the hell they want to.

I just wish she would let them dress differently. Will those girls ever be able to have their own personalities and choose what they like to wear

Reactions: 4
I just wish she would let them dress differently. Will those girls ever be able to have their own personalities and choose what they like to wear
Totally this. She said before that they don’t have their own clothes - they all share. When will they be allowed to wear what they want / stand where they want? It’s purely to attract as much attention as possible when they’re out

Even their World Book Day costumes are #prsamples
Great effort you’ve gone to there Cunta 😠

Everything is gifted, another afternoon tea, does she ever pay for anything or just ask this place for a gifted afternoon tea for every event. Woman is a joke, what is she teaching her kids in life!